more ISS UFO footage

Efftup

Senior Member.
I have posted here rather in Aliens and paranormal because I am assuming there is a simple terrestrial explanation for the video.

In the video we can see, 3 very tiny bright specks moving up in the back of shot, as if something is coming out of Earth's Atmosphere or rising up behind it.
They are moving in different directions at different speeds so I am thinking dust on the lens is probably very unlikely.

Obviously if they are larger objects further away from shot then they must be thousands of miles apart.
Anyone got any ideas?

I don;t currently know the time and date this is supposedly from, so I can't go and check the footage from the U Stream like this example:

well that's the sort of thing I was thinking.
Wasn't sure if Mr Enigma made hoax videos or just credibly posted whatever crap he got hold of.
There is no link to what time or day this video was taken from and I am really not trawling through all the footage to find a shot that matches, just to see if it was hoaxed or not.
I did notice that even full screen on a PC, he had to zoom in before we could even see the tiny specks, so not sure how he anyone managed to spot that in a live feed or video.

just wondering. the lights 'appear' through the earths atmosphere, wondering if its a trio of satellites in a tight cluster formation in a higher orbit that is being overtaken by the ISS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_formation_flying

Maybe if we can get an accurate time stamp for the footage we could work and identify / eliminate possible candidates.

http://www.n2yo.com/
you should watch the video. They are in no way a tight cluster. plus one of them is going in a different direction

you should watch the video. They are in no way a tight cluster. plus one of them is going in a different direction

Yup, took me a couple of views to spot it wasn't the same footage looped. so scrub the words tight and cluster.

Yup, took me a couple of views to spot it wasn't the same footage looped.

I think the pixel pattern is the same for all three, so I'm not surprised. I'm having trouble replaying the video; can anyone confirm or deny that the pixels that make up the objects are differently sized than the remainder of the image?

I think the pixel pattern is the same for all three, so I'm not surprised. I'm having trouble replaying the video; can anyone confirm or deny that the pixels that make up the objects are differently sized than the remainder of the image?
im not sure what you are asking. but the third one.. the one at 3 minutes is a super cutie.. so that one didnt look like the first two. the first two were only like 4 pixels each. the third one looked like... this herpes plush.

Plush_Germ_Stuffed_Germ_Plush_Ebola_virus.jpg

a bit suspicious though (besides the fact he spotted these at all) that the dots were black through the atmosphere but the instant they hit the "black space background" they turned white. Maybe they had to switch on their headlights at that point.

[Is saddened by cost of cuddly diseases]

Thanks! Like I said I was having trouble repeating the playback.
the other thing that happens, which maybe someone could do filming say an airplane... the dancing of the pixels stays within a very set area of the screen at all times. it shifts a bit when it turns white, and then when it flies off at the very end all the 'individula squares' disappear and its just a little white blob that flies off.

im not sure what you are asking. but the third one.. the one at 3 minutes is a super cutie.. so that one didnt look like the first two. the first two were only like 4 pixels each. the third one looked like... this herpes plush.

Plush_Germ_Stuffed_Germ_Plush_Ebola_virus.jpg

a bit suspicious though (besides the fact he spotted these at all) that the dots were black through the atmosphere but the instant they hit the "black space background" they turned white. Maybe they had to switch on their headlights at that point.
You can get fluffy toy HIV and Ebola? WHY?

You can get fluffy toy HIV and Ebola? WHY?
I'm sorry? WHY NOT?

If I had a rear shelf in my car I'd find a spot for them, count on it.

Of course, I also think it would be a great gaff to paint my Prius like this:
I'd leave out the Iron Cross. No sense going overboard.

Slightly on topic, the black to white transition is pretty normal with a change in background. The object went from much darker than the background to much lighter.

Slightly on topic, the black to white transition is pretty normal with a change in background. The object went from much darker than the background to much lighter.
yea they arent that different. and maybe the 'atmosphere' density reacts on the 'object'.

maincolormain.jpg

Back