Len Horowitz 'Chemtrail flu'.

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/chemtrail-flu-have-you-got-it-yet/

Not sure if this has enough substance to take seriously, but...

The main claim -
The mainstream media is reporting that hospital emergency rooms are jammed with patients suffering from a bizarre upper respiratory infection that doesn’t quite seem like a virus. They are reporting that it’s a “mystery” flu and that the flu vaccines are ineffective against it.

“That’s all hogwash, bogus nonsense”, says Dr. Leonard Horowitz. “The fact of the matter is, we have seen this type of an epidemic since the end of 1998 and the beginning of 1999. People have been hacking and coughing with this bizarre illness that does not seem to follow any logical viral or bacterial onset and transition period.
The Armed Forces Research Institute of Pathology has registered a patent for the pathogenic micoplasma that is causing the epidemic. You can see the patent report in the book, Healing Codes for the Biblical Apocalypse.*

Micoplasma is not really a fungus, it’s not really a bacteria, it’s not really a virus. It has no cell wall. It goes deep into the cell nuclei thereby making it very difficult to mount an immune response against it. It’s a man-made biological weapon.The patent report explains how it causes chronic upper respiratory infections that are virtually identical to what’s going on right now.”

“I believe the chemtrails are responsible for a chemical intoxication of the public, which would then cause a general immune suppression, low grade to high grade, depending on exposure. The immune dysfunction allows people to become susceptible to opportunistic infections, such as this micoplasma and other opportunistic infections”, says Dr. Horowitz.

“I first began to investigate chemtrails when some were sprayed over my home in Northern Idaho. I took pictures of them, and then contacted the Environmental Protection Agency of the state who were clueless and referred me to the Air Force. They got me in touch with Centers for Disease Control Toxicology, and after about a week I received a letter from one of their chief toxicologists saying, indeed there was some amount of ethylene dibromide in the jet fuel.

Ethylene dibromide is a known human chemical carcinogen that was removed from unleaded gasoline because of its cancer-causing effects. Now suddenly it has appeared in the jet fuel that high-altitude military aircraft are emitting!”
Content from External Source
So the ethylene dibromide in the contrails create the initial condition for the manufactured microplasma which sets off other conditions which suits the plans of the Masons/Nazis/Rockefellers.

(EPA hazard summary)
http://www.epa.gov/ttnatw01/hlthef/ethyl-di.html

I don't know if he's claiming the ethylene dibromide is specifically added to the fuel and deliberately 'sprayed' or if it's just always been there as part of jet fuel combustion and the immune suppression of the entire population is just a happy side-effect that the conspirators have capitalised on with their manufactured pathogen, in keeping with their biowar population suppression aims.
He does relate it to high-altitude military aircraft emissions.

The patent relating to the manufactured pathogen claim is this (I think):

United States Patent 5,242,820
Lo September 7, 1993

[SIZE=+1]Pathogenic mycoplasma [/SIZE]

AbstractThe invention relates to a novel pathogenic mycoplasma isolated from patients with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and its use in detecting antibodies in sera of AIDS patients, patients with AIDS-related complex (ARC) or patients dying of diseases and symptoms resembling AIDS diseases. The invention further relates to specific DNA sequences, antibodies against the pathogenic mycoplasma, and their use in detecting DNA or antigens of the pathogenic mycoplasma or other genetically and serologically closely related mycoplasmas in infected tissue of patients with AIDS or ARC or patients dying of symptoms resembling AIDS diseases. The invention still further relates to a variety of different forms of vaccine against mycoplasma infection in humans and/or animals.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...5,242,820.PN.&OS=PN/5,242,820&RS=PN/5,242,820

(some of the conspiracy claims for this patent are made on Rense reprinting a Nexus article here...
http://rense.com/general18/mcc.htm)

The other three-quarters just spins a hodgepodge of the usual players, making the same attempt to connect every single thing in existence into one grand evil narrative.
But I think this story is a slight new variation on a chemtrail theme, which he's picked up to further his own conspiracy work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Horowitz
Leonard George Horowitz, DMD, MA, MPH (born June 20, 1952)[1] is an author in self-care motivation psychology and healthy human development. He has written more than 80 articles and scientific reports, and the best-selling book Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola - Nature, Accident or Genocide? His latest book is Gulf War Syndrome: The Spreading Epidemic Cover-Up. Dr. Horowitz received a doctorate in dentistry from Tufts University and a Master of Public Health from Harvard University.
Horowitz's self-published books include Deadly Innocence: Solving the Greatest Murder Mystery in the History of American Medicine (1994), in which he claims that Kimberly Bergalis' dentist, David J. Acer was a pedophile and a serial killer who used HIV as his murder weapon; and Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola — Nature, Accident or Intentional? (1996), which advances the theory that AIDS and Ebola were engineered by the U.S. government with biological warfare and genocide in mind.

In 2001, Horowitz published "Polio, hepatitis B and AIDS: an integrative theory on a possible vaccine induced pandemic" in the controversial non-peer-reviewed journal Medical Hypotheses.[7]

On October 7, 2009, Horowitz told al Jazeera that H1N1 vaccines would cause sterility, as part of a plan of "pangenocide" against Muslims. An identical claim was previously circulated by Muslim clerics in Kano, Nigeria in 2003, leading to a resurgence of polio in North Africa. Horowitz was a speaker at Conspiracy Con in 2001, 2004 and 2007.[22]

Claims of a treatment for SARS

Six weeks after the initial identification of the virus causing the 2003 SARS outbreak, Horowitz and some associates promoted what they claimed was an "effective treatment" for the disease, a naturopathic product line called "Urbani".
http://web.archive.org/web/20030603165630/healthyworlddistributing.com/default2.aspx
The Doctors Horowitz and Puleo have granted worldwide distribution rights of the Urbani SARS Formula to World Natural Cures, LLC, a firm directed by Mr. John Mills. Mr. Mills can be contacted at 1-800-336-9266 or via e-mail at john@cureforsars.net. The product is available in four formulations, including the Extra Strength Tincture, the Standard Urbani SARS Formula, the Extra Strength Homeopathic, and a nasal spray. The first three are prescribed the same way: "Apply nine drops under the tongue three times per day for up to nine days."

Because the proprietary formulas are not toxic in the manufactured amounts, the dosage does not have to be reduced for children, although the homeopathic remedy is especially recommended for young children and infants. Costs for the two-ounce bottles are extremely reasonable compared to the risky antiviral drugs and steroids currently prescribed for SARS.
The products may be ordered at:
http://www.HealthyWorldDistributing.com
or by calling toll-free at 1-888- 508-4787.

So, quite a lot of potential bunk in his background.

Two main claims that can either be confirmed or debunked - ethylene dibromide is present in jet fuel, military or otherwise; there is a manufactured pathogen related to US patent 5,242,820 infecting everyone.

(and another is whether there the mainstream media is reporting a 'mystery flu' epidemic. Couldn't find any reports)

*Actually the book is called 'Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse'. Here is the best Amazon review...
101 of 115 people found the following review helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars You can't be serious... May 4, 2007
By Simone Collins
Format:Hardcover
After hearing from a friend of my mother's who is a healer that this was the best healing book she has ever read, and seeing so many positive reviews here, I was excited about what I would learn from this book, especially being a musician who is now studying natural therapies and am particularly interested in using music to heal.

After I got to the end, I thought "What the?". Did I miss something?

Don't get me wrong - I completed a couple of science degrees before deciding to return to studies in natural medicine, so I consider myself to be quite intelligent. But I found by the end of the book that I had no idea how to apply these so called "healing frequencies", as although they listed frequencies that are supposedly the 6 healing sounds, there was no mention as to what you are actually meant to do with them, let alone how you can actually generate them (as they don't correspond with any of the frequencies generated by musical instruments).

I also find it a little disturbing that the only healing method discussed - herbal medicine - stated that if you could select a herb to use to treat a complaint via pythagorian skein numbers, then "virtually anyone who practices herbal healing using this technique can become a master herbalist". This is done by assigning a number to each letter (A=1, B=2 etc), then adding them up until you are left with a single digit number (eg acne = 1 + 3 + 14 + 5 = 23 = 5) and then choosing a herb that also adds up to that number as the treatment..! Err... it takes several years of training to become even a basic herbalist as there is a little more to herbal medicine than that, such as some herbs / potencies being poisonous! I've been aware of the pythagorean skeins since I was a little child, as there are all sorts of fun things you can do by assigning numbers to letters and adding them up. In primary school, it was common to determine your "compatability" with a member of the opposite sex via that method. It was fun, but unlikely to give a truly reliable result! Would you trust someone to treat your illness by simply applying that method to their healing modality of choice?

Nor did I manage to follow how they managed to "crack the code" of the bible (well, it was by divine revelation - you have to take what they say on faith). I don't doubt that the bible has been heavily tampered with, but the amount of things the authors have "read into" most of the bible seem a bit far fetched. Perhaps I'm just not one of the 144,000 Horowitz so arrogantly states that this book is "clearly for".

After they revealed these "codes" midway through the book, the remainder of the book was the most outlandish bunch of conspiracy theories I've ever read. I consider myself to be quite open minded despite my scientific training, especially having grown up with "new age" parents who have had friends and acquaintances with some quite eccentric beliefs, but this was too much. The conspiracy theories were interesting to consider, but the scope seems quite over the top, especially if it is true that the only way the human race can be saved from inevitable death by biological warfare is if 144,000 people learn to sing these 6 healing frequencies. Hmmm.

Don't waste your money. I intend to try to sell my copy on ebay to try to recoup some of the money I wasted on it - reading it once was more than enough!

Wow Jay, that's a great article. I'll post the info about ethylene dibromide here, as well as Len's response.
JP-8+100 and Ethylene dibromide

The jet fuel additive +100 was developed at the Dayton University Research Institute http://www.udayton.edu/news/nr/050598.html to improve combustion and reduce maintenance of military aircraft. Dr. Steve Zabarnick, Ph.D., one of the developers, wrote:
�JP-8+100 is composed of three components: an antioxidant, a metal deactivator, and a dispersant. The antioxidant and metal deactivator species are common components that have been present in jet fuels, gasolines, and other petroleum products for many decades. The dispersant is a proprietary formulation of BetzDearborn HPG Inc. Ethylene dibromide is NOT a component of this package and, as far as I know, has never been used in jet fuel.�(7)

Ethylene dibromide(EDB) was for several decades used in leaded gasoline to scavenge and prevent lead deposition in automotive engines. It was also used to fumigate soils and grain during storage. It�s use in the US was suspended in 1983.
EDB is considered highly toxic, carcinogenic, and can affect reproduction. The half-life of EDB is less than 48 hours in rats, chicks, mice, and guinea pigs. EDB has a half-life of 1 day in river water, and about five days in lake water.
EDB decomposes when heated or in sunlight and cooking dramatically reduces EDB levels in foods. Plants are unable to take EDB up from soil, thus accumulation is not likely.(8) http://ace.orst.edu/cgi-bin/mfs/01/pips/edb.htm?8#mfs
Since EDB rapidly vaporizes into a gas, it's effectiveness as a chemical agent dispersed at high altitude would be limited. Since it degrades through oxidation reaction when heated, and jet combustion temperatures exceed 1000F, it's use as a chemical agent delivered in this way would be worthless.

Dear Mr. Reynolds,

Thank you for your well researched and written article concerning the contrail or "chemtrail" issue. I, like many other concerned citizens and researchers was persuaded by the circulating warnings regarding EDB. I was unaware that Richard Finke who edited and condensed Larry Wayne Harris's book was the source of this possible hoax. Had I known this, I certainly would have used greater caution myself as Mr. Harris's propagandist and counterintelligence exploits on behalf of himself and the Central Intelligence Agency was diagnosed and documented by me many months ago. ...

He goes on to repeat claims of a mystery epidemic possibly related to chemicals.
Did that ever get any ground?

I posted the relevant info to the original facebook post that brought it to my attention.

Back