Forthcoming UK news piece on Chemtrails.

HappyMonday

Twitter user @brianAPlumridge has been approaching a number of the usual suspect chemtrail promoters for interviews about a forthcoming 'news piece' - http://twitter.com/brianaplumridge

He's currently a freelancer,who's linkedin profile describes links with the BBC - http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/brian-plumridge/3a/69a/504

He's asked a couple of the more vociferous individuals I've corresponded with of late,and also Harold Saieve I think,assuming the Twitter account in that name is the very same oft mentioned here.

May be worth contacting to offer balance?

The interview he did with me was fifteen minutes.
He asked some very pointed questions.
Too bad he gave the chemtrail believer side 11 minutes to my 3.
edit: On second thought, Tanner shot himself in the foot when asked about contrail conditions, he said -70 degrees just like Wigington did, instead of the -40 which is true. Russ also tried to float the "I smell chemtrails and get sick" line which is his claim to being 'special' indeed. Since ordinary humans have no such effects and remain unaffected, that falls flat.

He actually said that they have horse manure samples showing barium! I'll bet it does...

There is a spirited debate already starting in the comments.

The interview he did with me was fifteen minutes.
He asked some very pointed questions.
Too bad he gave the chemtrail believer side 11 minutes to my 3.
edit: On second thought, Tanner shot himself in the foot when asked about contrail conditions, he said -70 degrees just like Wigington did, instead of the -40 which is true. Russ also tried to float the "I smell chemtrails and get sick" line which is his claim to being 'special' indeed. Since ordinary humans have no such effects and remain unaffected, that falls flat.

He actually said that they have horse manure samples showing barium! I'll bet it does...

There is a spirited debate already starting in the comments.

The first anonymous comment is mine. It's an unfortunate problem that the CT'er side makes for the best material,so they'll always get more time unless the spokesperson against is as charismatic as they are controversial.

At the beginning of the interview, I asked Plumridge what the chemtrailers had been telling him. I wanted to provide a brief refutation but he wouldn't tell me. Thinking back, I probably should have explained the errors in the major claims common to all of them. I expected a much longer interview, and had no further chance to get into the subject.

Back