Fictional Conspiracy Shows.

HBO's "Search Party" touches on a different true crime theme each season. Fun/silly show. The new (and final) season has a cult theme and I enjoyed it.

LOVE Truth Seekers :)

Wellington Paranormal has a similar vibe and is great, set in New Zealand.

Wellington Paranormal has a similar vibe
only barely. but WP is hands down the funniest show i've ever seen. "Ma'am, Ma'am you shouldnt be running on the playground in those ugs."

and while the conspiracy tie is minimal, it does run the gamet of "bunk" better, demon possession, ufos, AI taking over the world Nessie, Bigfoot, etc.

I really like how everyone is dry deadpanning the whole time while ridiculous stuff happens in Wellington Paranormal

I really like how everyone is dry deadpanning the whole time while ridiculous stuff happens in Wellington Paranormal
well they are cops. the way i see it, is that they really see no difference in the antics of the possessed or vampires then what they run into on their regular beats. :)

Does anyone remember a 90's tv series called Nowhere Man? I watched it for a bit bit never stuck with it, it starred Bruce "I've seen him in a lot of things" Greenwood and was about someone with memories of something nefarious with the US military.

Back