Debunking New World Order Index by Wake Up America (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Here is a

Bush sr NWO phrases:

The Rockefellers, King Obama....... want a UN controlled global govt.

We've got to give them a stake in creating a World Order all of us would like to see."---Obama

Why do you think the're trying to take our guns away? The UN doesn't like private citizens to have guns. They state the police are suppose to protect us. The police are not obligated to protect us.

In order to have global govt here, the Constitution has to go bye bye.

Here is a

Bush sr NWO phrases:

We've got to give them a stake in creating a World Order all of us would like to see."---Obama

Why do you think the're trying to take our guns away? The UN doesn't like private citizens to have guns. They state the police are suppose to protect us. The police are not obligated to protect us.

[Obama]
We've gotta give them a stake in creating the kind of uh...world order that I think all of us would like to see.

Any time a politician says "world order" it's obviously a part of the grand conspiracy. They can cover up 9/11, but they can't keep their candidates from using those words and telling everyone of their grand plans. It's fairly obvious from the full video that he's talking about a "world order" of peace where American national security isn't in question, as the whole context was about investing in education and healthcare in the third world.

source=http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception/ (this is a debunking of an Alex Jones movie about obama, It's a nice read)

Is the Tim Ruppert King Obama interview on the Obama Deception? I believe I watched that on a separate video. When you quote Obama's investing in education...in 3rd world countries, that means American taxpayers are suppose to pay for everybody else and other so called rich nations are suppose to do so.

About CS never answering how many generations....NWO. There isn't an exact time table. Woodrow Wilson, Churchill and even Hitler mentioned something.

You state Rockyfeller ideas have been debunked already? Where? Where does he state that a One world Order is not necessary type of govt?

The Trilateral Commission not having that much power? Look at this list. Tell me, does this look like a list of influential persons?
http://www.nndb.com/org/247/000043118/

The Rockyfellers have alot of power though. They supplied fuel to the Nazi's....Standard Oil. Did they ever go to prison because of it? Nope. Then theres IG Farben (Bayer) who supplied the chemicals to kill the Jews at the concentration camps. IBM helped with the extermination process. Prescott Bush...1933 Business Plot, Union Bank...Nazi's WWII...He becomes a US Senator later. The current Bush family has done business with the Bin Laden family, they might still. When all the planes were grounded after 911, guess who got flown out of the US? The Bin Laden family.

You can also look up the Council of Foreign Relations. They're for the UN global govt and many have held high govt posts.

Here is a

Bush sr NWO phrases:

[Obama]
We've gotta give them a stake in creating the kind of uh...world order that I think all of us would like to see.

Any time a politician says "world order" it's obviously a part of the grand conspiracy. They can cover up 9/11, but they can't keep their candidates from using those words and telling everyone of their grand plans. It's fairly obvious from the full video that he's talking about a "world order" of peace where American national security isn't in question, as the whole context was about investing in education and healthcare in the third world.

source=http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception/ (this is a debunking of an Alex Jones movie about obama, It's a nice read)

Is the Tim Ruppert King Obama interview on the Obama Deception? I believe I watched that on a separate video. When you quote Obama's investing in education...in 3rd world countries, that means American taxpayers are suppose to pay for everybody else and other so called rich nations are suppose to do so.

About CS never answering how many generations....NWO. There isn't an exact time table. Woodrow Wilson, Churchill and even Hitler mentioned something.

You state Rockyfeller ideas have been debunked already? Where? Where does he state that a One world Order is not necessary type of govt?

The Trilateral Commission not having that much power? Look at this list. Tell me, does this look like a list of influential persons?
http://www.nndb.com/org/247/000043118/

The Rockyfellers have alot of power though. They supplied fuel to the Nazi's....Standard Oil. Did they ever go to prison because of it? Nope. Then theres IG Farben (Bayer) who supplied the chemicals to kill the Jews at the concentration camps. IBM helped with the extermination process. Prescott Bush...1933 Business Plot, Union Bank...Nazi's WWII...He becomes a US Senator later. The current Bush family has done business with the Bin Laden family, they might still. When all the planes were grounded after 911, guess who got flown out of the US? The Bin Laden family.

You can also look up the Council of Foreign Relations. They're for the UN global govt and many have held high govt posts.

Just because you think they act like Nazis, does not necessarily mean they are lol. That's mostly of opinion there (and sorry, I didn't look at your video because I'm quite busy at the moment.
So by passing the PATRIOT Act, and by instituting invasive TSA searches at airports, proves there's a NWO?

So let me get this straight. The PATRIOT Act was passed 10 years ago, with all these expansive powers that have very seldom, if ever, been used in the past ten years. Some of its provisions have been used against suspected terrorists—but if the GDE really intended the PATRIOT Act as a major tool of oppression, why haven’t courts and enforcement officials been making more and ever-increasing use of it? I mean, why put this law into place but not use it? What is the GDE waiting for?

Just because you think they act like Nazis, does not necessarily mean they are lol. That's mostly of opinion there (and sorry, I didn't look at your video because I'm quite busy at the moment.
So by passing the PATRIOT Act, and by instituting invasive TSA searches at airports, proves there's a NWO?

So let me get this straight. The PATRIOT Act was passed 10 years ago, with all these expansive powers that have very seldom, if ever, been used in the past ten years. Some of its provisions have been used against suspected terrorists—but if the GDE really intended the PATRIOT Act as a major tool of oppression, why haven’t courts and enforcement officials been making more and ever-increasing use of it? I mean, why put this law into place but not use it? What is the GDE waiting for?

Just because I think they act like Nazi's doesn't mean they are, well sorry they helped the Nazi's, so that would be something along the lines of Nazi collaborators.

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Here you can learn something new. lol

With the Patriot Act, more on that later, you've got a lot to learn on that.

So have you had the time to look at the Bush sr NWO quotes yet?

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Interesting, I did some reasearch on Grandfather Bush being a Nazi funder, and I must say, it is interesting. I did a bit of research on it, and this is what I found.
While Averell Harriman served as Senior Partner of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., Harriman Bank was the main Wall Street connection for Germancompanies and the varied U.S. financial interests of Fritz Thyssen, who had been an early financial backer of the Nazi party until 1938, but who by 1939 had fled Germany and was bitterly denouncing Adolf Hitler. Under the Trading With the Enemy Act (enacted October 6, 1917), business transactions for profit with Nazi Germany were illegal when Hitler declared war on the United States. On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City.[4]

Now, America went to WW2 on December 17th 1941, which means that they stopped the transactions of the banks on October 1942 (I'm not sure why it took so long for them to stop their buisness with Nazis, but obviously, they were giving them good money, and the Nazis were outnumbered, if you remember correctly, but I need to do more research)

This thread seems to be against the rules of the forum. It clearly is very subjective and presumptions rather than focusing on the claim made. One cant debunk the theory of an entire concept just because one or some publications are bad at explaining it. for example its not just s coincidence that so many world leaders mention it or that some make the exact same speeches about some things. There is a central government planning things on a global scale. As far as I know some things the governments are doing are actually illegal. Like breaching the Logan Act in America by planning the affairs of Americans with foreign dignitaries in private. Half of the people at some of these big events are only there because they are politicians. Not because they are experts at anything other than control.

Back