Debunked: Video Of Tamerlan Tsarnaev NAKED, Handcuffed,Walking Alive!

Hi Mick. Thanks. Well, I'm not sure what procedure is on this but it was so sensationalized and this question about the elder brother being cuffed and then run over. I once questioned, well, if the officer on top of him cuffing him was able to roll off him and out of the way, why didn't he take the cuffed suspect with him? Was he unable to, or didn't care to? Even though I realize it's not always possible, I like to see perpetrators taken alive and I find it disturbing to think that the police may have acted with a vigilante sense of justice, without due process. This is why I wanted to see photos or video of something on the street around the time it ended or going down. And no I wasn't hoping anyone was going to endanger themselves trying to shoot any of the events but there were lots of people at windows with smart-phones. Wishful thinking I guess.

Hi Mick. Thanks. Well, I'm not sure what procedure is on this but it was so sensationalized and this question about the elder brother being cuffed and then run over. I once questioned, well, if the officer on top of him cuffing him was able to roll off him and out of the way, why didn't he take the cuffed suspect with him? Was he unable to, or didn't care to? Even though I realize it's not always possible, I like to see perpetrators taken alive and I find it disturbing to think that the police may have acted with a vigilante sense of justice, without due process. This is why I wanted to see photos or video of something on the street around the time it ended or going down. And no I wasn't hoping anyone was going to endanger themselves trying to shoot any of the events but there were lots of people at windows with smart-phones. Wishful thinking I guess.

You can speculate all you like. But why not just wait and see? And until then:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-details

"He all of a sudden comes out from under cover and just starts walking down the street, shooting at our police officers, trying to get closer," Deveau said. "Now, my closest officer is five to 10 feet away, and they're exchanging gunfire between them. And he runs out of ammunition -- the bad guy -- and so one of my police officers comes off the side and tackles him in the street.

"We're trying to get him handcuffed. There's two or three police officers handcuffing him in the street -- the older brother. At the same time, at the last minute -- they obviously have tunnel vision, it's a very, very stressful situation -- one of them yells out, 'Look out!' and here comes the black SUV, the carjacked car, directly at them. They dive out of the way, and he (the younger brother) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street."

Content from External Source

I have been searching for actual photos of Tamerlan on the ground before OR after he was run over but I can't find any. I've been trying to search for answers about why with so many "dozens" apparently of law-enforcement surrounding the brothers on the night of the shoot-out how none of them was close enough to take them both alive that night. Although I am NO conspiracy person and love debunking stuff myself, I find it way too abnormal for there to be NO photos or videos of what happened at the time Tamerlan was actually on the ground.
This is a picture of when the suv was speeding towards the police, you can see police taking Tamerlan into custody.
BIMGg9sCcAIm5Rp.jpg

Back