Debunked: Chemtrails in Space by Leuren Moret and exopolitic

FreiZeitGeist

Senior Member.
Some months ago i debunked a Video from exopitic in a german forum, the posting fron examiner.com (which is a newsletter-looking blog from exopolitic) is deleted, meanwhiles, but the video itself exists until today...

It´s about CHEMTRAILS IN SPACE - Yes! You read correctly...

unfortunally, i´ve wrote it in german, please copy the following URL to google and let them search it. After this, click on "translate" instead of the headline and you could (hopefully) understand what i had written...

http://galaktische-bloederation.blogspot.com/2012/01/chemtrails-im-weltall-geheime-shuttle.html

take a look around in this blog with activated google-translator, there are some other chemtrail-stories and some other articles, that may be interesting...

(sorry for bad english)

[Edit by admin. Here's a direct link to Google's translation of the article]

Did you know that Exopolitics is run by Alfred Webre, who wrote HR2977.

No that is new to me, but I doesn´t follow the exopolitic-actiivty continously. In Germany, the exopolitc-leader is someone, who doesnt recognized that the Earth is round, and so a russian ballistic rocket known as "Norwegian Spiral" from west to east of the russian terettory could fly abuth the north-pole, because this is the direct route. In Deutsch nennt man das einen "Hauptkreis", These Peoples, who demonsteted that they dont think about that the earth is round, want to be diplomatic messangers for the earth and selleng traingings for this.

I just have a laught for these peoples...

(sorry for my bad english)

We should be on Mrs. Moret on this thread. she really claims anything to Haarp, chemtreails U§rael and so on....

And what she said about "secret Chemtrail experiments in Space" ist bullshit^2

Some months ago i debunked a Video from exopitic in a german forum, the posting fron examiner.com (which is a newsletter-looking blog from exopolitic) is deleted, meanwhiles, but the video itself exists until today...

It´s about CHEMTRAILS IN SPACE - Yes! You read correctly...

Excellent job and well written!

Back