Debunk: Chemtrails leave no space between aircraft and the beginning of the trail.

Tom

I used to be a chemtrail skeptic and I would love to be one again.

However, one difference between contrails and chemtrails that I have read about and seen is that with contrails, because it takes a finite amount of time for the crystals to freeze, there is a distance between the jet engines and the contrails. But with chemtrails there is no distance. Whatever the trails were that I saw today, there was no distance between them and the jet engines they came from.

Please debunk my assertion that they were chemtrails.

However, one difference between contrails and chemtrails that I have read about and seen is that with contrails, because it takes a finite amount of time for the crystals to freeze, there is a distance between the jet engines and the contrails. But with chemtrails there is no distance. Whatever the trails were that I saw today, there was no distance between them and the jet engines they came from.

Welcome Tom. We will see what we can do with your challenge. First off there are conditions where aerodynamic contrails form in addition to the exhaust contrails. When the conditions are right these contrails result from air pressure changes caused by the airframe and control surfaces attack angles moving through the moisture saturated air. I am sure one of our aviation experts here can give a better explanation and point you to the information already contained within this Forum.

Please show that there was no gap between the engines and the trail.

Last edited:
One is looking up at the a/c and if the gap is equal to or less than the space between engine rear and trailing edge of the wing, you will not be able to discern a gap.

Interestingly, by your logic, if a trail persists for hours and spreads exponentially but its genesis was marked by a gap after the aircraft it must have been a normal contrail. This generally defies most conspiracy beliefs. That's why the "lack of gap" proof never really goes anywhere because its antithesis is counter-indicative.

Well there are reasons you might not see a gap, but to be specific to your case you'll have to provide a visual example.

Back