Debate Mentioned in this radio segment, Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 30, 2016

Dane speaks about having a debate with an " individual " last weekend. Does anyone have any links to this debate, as Dane does not give any details. Also he has referenced a quote on different occasions, something along the lines of, the hallmark of a healthy mind is one who always, unwaveringly faces the truth. He then suggest " his brother " does not want to face the truth, and somehow this is why I have had no contact with him.

But the real truth is, Dane believes in a long list of things as related to this whole weather engineering issue, such that this quote he uses actually has something to say about his inability to face reality, hence, a sign of his own unhealthy mind. I have chosen not to have a relationship with my brother because I am not interested in interactions with him that ended up just compromising incessant, and obsessive expressions of his erroneous thinking/thoughts. Our mom has done her best to have some contact with Dane ( and her grandchildren ), but for the same reasons as I just mentioned, the conversations are extremely short.

There are a lot of difficulties unfolding for humanity in this time we live in, I am very aware of these things, but the many ideas about worldwide mass weather modification programs as discussed at geoengineeringwatch.org, Dane's website, are false notions. And no, I am not afraid to speak about, or face the truth, and I am not a government paid shill working for the benefit of the NWO as many of Dane's followers and he himself feels you must be if you deny the various concepts expressed by some about the subjects of mass worldwide spray programs, or chemtrails. Hopefully someone can find a link to that debate, I would like to hear it, thanks.

Last edited:
It may not have been a public debate, maybe he just debated someone privately? If it had been public, I'm sure he would have widely publicized it.
I thought it might have been a caller in his show, but apparently Dane no longer takes phonecalls in his show, it's only him talking for a full hour.

Although I've agreed with skephu, I've had to change my mind - as I've just got the point (43:20) in the recording where Dane says (if I've heard him right - can someone please check/confirm?) that "I mentioned at the beginning of the show I had an on-air debate with an individual last week and that I would argue exhibists all the traits of Stockholm Syndrome..."

Last edited:
Thanks, Balance. He says the other guy called him a death cult leader, so it was probably not a very friendly debate.

Thanks, Balance. He says the other guy called him a death cult leader, so it was probably not a very friendly debate.
Ineed. From what I can gather, the other debater (still not found any other clues about this "on-air debate") challenged Dane's reality and appears to have said Dane is a dangerous fear-monger etc because their worldviews differ so much. I think this (Dane's interpretation of Stockholm Syndrome) is all born from Dane's need to explain why, even his own family let alone the general populace, cannot accept his beliefs as factual and therefore we're all hostages of the state suffering Stockholm Syndrome.

P.S @Van Wigington Apologies if my discussion appears clinical and impersonal. I do have sympathy (maybe even empathy) for what you may be feeling. Hope you (and your family) can find a way to break through this wall Dane's built around himself and some way to re-connect with your brother.

Actually Balance, I agree with the observation in your first paragraph. I was thinking the same thing myself, and thank you for your expressed sentiments in the second. I don't really think Dane will ever be able to face the truth of how false his many notions about contrails and weather modification have been, so I don't hold out much hope that the wall will come down. Dane says that he always considers " all available evidence ", but as you know and can see, he excludes that information which could show him the truth on this subject.

Skephu, I think of the " public " debate Dane had some time ago with Mick, and how he said that he wanted it out there for all to see and consider. Then after the debate, curiously their audio copy was lost and not available. I think they blamed it on some computer malfunction. Then when Mick came up with a recording he had done, Dane was completely incensed about him bringing that to light, saying that he should take it down. So it seems to me regarding this debate he speaks of on Jan 23rd, I can sense that it got him really riled, so I could see him not wanting to give any info about it, for the same kind of reason he tried to stop the audio for his and Micks debate being public. Dane does not allow any dissenting comments at his website or face book, which you all know of course. And on the various shows he does, its really mostly him in venues where he is preaching to the choir, and nobody asks him any serious or pointed questions. When he does come out of these " safe zones ", then he is no longer in his normal controlled environments, and he has to face inquires and observations that he generally hides himself from dealing with, and its clear, it unsettles him a lot. I understand too that this particular debate may have not been recorded.

Then when Mick came up with a recording he had done, Dane was completely incensed about him bringing that to light, saying that he should take it down.
I didn't know that.
I think it should be posted to Youtube though. It would deserve higher publicity.

Dane once again mentioned this "debate" in last night's show around 42:40mins
... I was recently accused of fear-mongering on...by a substitute host on Redding radio and told it was all lies and there was nothing wrong with the ocean, nothing going on in the skies, there was no seals dying and there was no problem with the fish and fisheries that it was all conspiracy theory...
Content from External Source

Dane once again mentioned this "debate" in last night's show around 42:40mins
... I was recently accused of fear-mongering on...by a substitute host on Redding radio and told it was all lies and there was nothing wrong with the ocean, nothing going on in the skies, there was no seals dying and there was no problem with the fish and fisheries that it was all conspiracy theory...
Content from External Source

If we knew which station, the station might have it archived

Strange. This RealGeoEngWatch seems to be a rather new account. So the 3-year-old GeoEngWatch account does not even belong to Dane?
If so, I guess someone else did it for him, maybe without his knowledge.

Back