David Icke: The moon is not real.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Just for some perspective on the range of opinions out there:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/49299-what-do-we-know-about-our-solar-system-next-to-nothing-

There is one heck of a story to be told about what is happening on, and especially inside the Moon. I have been connecting the dots with regard to the Moon for the best part of two years and it is clear to me that it is not a ‘natural’ body, but a control system that is manipulating our sense of reality to make us the slave race of those who are doing it.

You have to remember that David Icke is the former TV presenter who predicted that the Isle of Arran, in Scotland, would sink under the waters of the Clyde Estuary in 1999.

It was still above the waters last week when I looked.

He also formed the "Purple Party" to stand in elections and bring a new enlightened conciousness to the UK.

At the time, it was thought that he had had a nervous breakdown of some sort as he had been a well respected TV presenter up to then.

Of course, if the moon isn't real it would put paid to Roxy Lopez' theory about the moon being mined by Japanese in one go.

Why not set Icke against Lopez and let the best CTer win??

Actually I think one of the reasons conspiracy theories don't get much traction is the competing factions. Since most conspiracy theories are actually based on large amounts of bunk, you naturally get opposing theories based on whatever arbitrary bunk individuals happen to come across first.

Then you get odd things like a 9/11 truther having to debunk the insane "no-planes" theory:

http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html

Interesting to read the things truthers worry about. It's a whole different world.

When I told friends who were open to 9/11 skepticism that I was working on some articles critical of these no-plane theories, they looked at me askance, as if to say "why are you even wasting your time on that?" Overall their reaction was appropriate. Frankly, I've been embarrassed to admit to ordinary folks that I've been working on these articles and have begrudged every moment of time I spend on it. These theories never were and never will be broadly accepted among the 9/11 skeptic community, let alone the broader public, even with the attention of high profile figures like Morgan Reynolds or Jimmy Walter. But that doesn't mean that they are not a threat, especially to a particular minority segment of the 9/11 skeptics community.
[...]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1]In between the two fronts of this information war there is a lot of grey area, with quite a bit of room for principled disagreement about both evidence and tactics. Of course, principled disagreement is exactly the opposite of the obnoxious behavior of the no-planers, some of which I've documented in my articles, and which has included aggressive bluffing, bald-faced denials of obvious mistakes and personal attacks upon critics of the theories. This behavior creates an acrimonious and divisive atmosphere in a movement that prevents productive work, and is usually the MO of deep cover agents. But I'm not suggesting no-plane advocates are agents. In fact I believe that most are deluded "useful idiots," as the terminology goes. As such, their offerings are misinformation, not disinformation. But that doesn't mean that the spooks wouldn't flood lists and forums with vociferous multiple-pseudonym supporters of these theories, in a tactic similar to theastroturfing of mainstream politics.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1] If I were in charge of the cover up I would let the authentic fools emerge and then use mind control to encourage egomaniacal, narcissistic, and aggressive tendencies.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][SIZE=-1] But while general comments on what theories constitute disinfo are reasonable, it's useless to let fly specific accusations of disinfo activity regarding individuals. There is never any evidence. Charges going back and forth is what the cover-up crew wants: Divide and conquer. And given the historical record of COINTELPRO, the ones making the accusations are most likely to actually be the agents[/SIZE][/FONT]

there is alot of unanswered Q.
obviously either no1 knows the truth or the dont want YOU and everyother person to know. Hense the fact no1, NASA , scientist or david icke or anyone can or will produce evidence to say either "it is real and natural"
or "it was placed there by E.T beings of ridiculous interlectual abbilities" .

But as Icke Said '' once you start to ask yourself everything youve been told by teachers and all the rest, you start to question everything! So i believe tht's why it would make alot of sense that the moon wasn't real , yet it still makes alot of sense that it is REAL, BUT ONLY Because thats what you get taught your whole life and when you question what you know and believe and start to believe your beliefs are wrong, it becomes hard to wiegh out the right answer.

Stop dancing around the facts of the matter with obfuscatitory pronouns in scare quotes. "They" are clearly Reptilians.

I've mostly given up posting over on the Icke forum.
I've never used the term "too far down the rabbit hole", but generally, that's where they are.

Icke seems like a good bloke but a part of me thinks he is a plant to spread disinfo. I remember him giving an interview talking about Reptilians and he said something along the lines of " A woman came up to me after the show and told me she'd witnessed someone morph into a Reptilian " and then proceeded to act like that had any value or people should really believe that simply because someone told him. It surprised me how he didn't seem to think the woman was lying.

David Icke came up with this after reading a book pointing out how science has spectacularly failed to give a coherent explanation for how the Moon came to be without any holes, unlikely coincidences or stretches of the imagination. The book concludes that it is easier to explain the Moon as an artificially placed and created object than one which appeared naturally. Icke then speculates on the reason for why Reptilians would create an artificial Moon, to manipulate visible frequencies we can receive to create a false 5 sense reality matrix.

I used to think Icke was a raving nutcase, but then I realised he's a goddamn genius.
How you anyone write such insane nonsense and yet get a fair number of people to believe it and also hand over fair amounts of cash to him.

Sheer genius.

What amazes me is the way he pretty much tells them 'This is drivvle' with the 'open your minds real wide now' style comments,and still fills Wembley.

This moon theory is similar to a Mars theory i recently discovered. Certain factions of conspiracists (ie: Icke fans) believe Mars is 100% inhabitable and not really reddish in color. The reddish color of Mars is a government conspiracy. They believe Mars looks just like earth, including a blue sky. I think this is supposed to fit in with Icke's belief in Aliens coming to earth. The government coverup is to keep us believing Mars is uninhabitable so we don't discover the aliens we all know exist.

I did a whole piece on this at my blog.

I used to think Icke was a raving nutcase, but then I realised he's a goddamn genius.
How you anyone write such insane nonsense and yet get a fair number of people to believe it and also hand over fair amounts of cash to him.

Sheer genius.

Of course the Moon isn't real - we never landed on it in the first place! ;)

FWIW Mars does actually have a blue sky a bit like Earth, but all the dust in the atmosphere makes have the red colouring.

With absolutely zero dust, the mars sky should/would be a significantly darker blue during midday than here on earth due to the atmosphere being (something like) 100 times less dense than here on earth. I guess during sunrise and sunset the sun would be passing through more atmosphere so it would appear different.

I think the gist of the conspiracy is, mars is inhabitable, looks like earth and any red you see is a coverup. :)

Icke's going off the deep end in his inimitable way on Twitter, ramping up towards a new book release. See below.

...It's clear that there has been substantial intervention and manipulation of human genetics...
... The new book is going to go into this in more detail than ever before..
we need to go beyond the idea that to change human genertics that "aliens" have to sexually interbreed with humans. We are WAY beyond that
.. in terms of how it was done. The body is an energetic field. Human genetics are an energetic field...
... If you change the field you change the body. Human genetics are now being mutated by what is in the food and drink....

GMO is designed to genetically modify us. We are being hormonally manipulated through endless toxins including those in plastic container
.. A common theme I pick up again and again in the effect of these toxins is to suppress the endocrine system...
and that includes the pineal gland in the brain which gives us awareness beyond the conscious mind...
.. It is no accident that fluoride in drinking water and toothpaste calcifies the pineal gland....
...The whole system is focused on keeping us asleep and disconnected from higher levels of awareness...
... This theme recurs over and over and is obviously coordinated to that end.

And he's off about the recent meteor in Russia now.

David Icke: successfully associating fluoride, hormonal contamination, and the 9/11 attacks with an imaginary moon, alien enslavement of the human race, and a hidden Reptilian elite.
I usually don't take such a hostile or violent stance, but someone needs to shoot this guy in the kneecap.

i might almost agree with you for once.... tho id rather have us pay him a one way ticket there so he can see for himself.

and to unreg who says noone can prove the moon is real.... i dont even... tides.. gravity maths.. optical light bending maths.. its not even really hard math either, most was made circa 1700 by a 16 year old. spectro/telle/radio/microscope... where did it come from? archean earth impact most likely. composition levels of helium isotopes pretty much settles this. want more proof? there's a whole periodic table of elements you can reference levels and occurrence we even have a good idea what the planetoid was made of... just because you dont understand the math involved does not mean its not provable.

if you are not to trust that we even have samples of moon material then id like to ask how you trust or understand anything around you, as it all has been presented to you via the mouth and hands of another man. The world must be full of magic..

"spectacularly failed to give a coherent explanation for how the Moon came to be without any holes, unlikely coincidences or stretches of the imagination"

That is a lie. flat out. to expect an answer that is 100% is to expect a religion. Science, almost by definition, does not work with 100% answers. Even still, if one understands time scale and science, that statement is an obvious falsehood. You cant be 100% sure you are alive/awake right now..

To assume it would be easier for an advanced race to create a fake moon, than for it to be real and to have formed via planetoid impact is just so disconnected from reality. even for advanced alien reality, thats bullshit. and for what? nada? yea.... more like the douchebag wants to sell books.

and whats with this reptilian crap? ive never understood how our alien overlords share a common ancestor with us..... why reptile? cold blooded creatures are inherently less likely to evolve a social brain, intelligence, or tool using skills.... the mere idea that aliens would be bipedal with two eyes is enough proof to rule it out as hoax. unless panspermia but then we all are just making shit up on both sides and we call that story time.

i might almost agree with you for once.... tho id rather have us pay him a one way ticket there so he can see for himself.

and to unreg who says noone can prove the moon is real.... i dont even... tides.. gravity maths.. optical light bending maths.. its not even really hard math either, most was made circa 1700 by a 16 year old. spectro/telle/radio/microscope... where did it come from? archean earth impact most likely. composition levels of helium isotopes pretty much settles this. want more proof? there's a whole periodic table of elements you can reference levels and occurrence we even have a good idea what the planetoid was made of... just because you dont understand the math involved does not mean its not provable.

if you are not to trust that we even have samples of moon material then id like to ask how you trust or understand anything around you, as it all has been presented to you via the mouth and hands of another man. The world must be full of magic..

"spectacularly failed to give a coherent explanation for how the Moon came to be without any holes, unlikely coincidences or stretches of the imagination"

That is a lie. flat out. to expect an answer that is 100% is to expect a religion. Science, almost by definition, does not work with 100% answers. Even still, if one understands time scale and science, that statement is an obvious falsehood. You cant be 100% sure you are alive/awake right now..

To assume it would be easier for an advanced race to create a fake moon, than for it to be real and to have formed via planetoid impact is just so disconnected from reality. even for advanced alien reality, thats bullshit. and for what? nada? yea.... more like the douchebag wants to sell books.

and whats with this reptilian crap? ive never understood how our alien overlords share a common ancestor with us..... why reptile? cold blooded creatures are inherently less likely to evolve a social brain, intelligence, or tool using skills.... the mere idea that aliens would be bipedal with two eyes is enough proof to rule it out as hoax. unless panspermia but then we all are just making shit up on both sides and we call that story time.

How anyone can make a post such as:

"Icke then speculates on the reason for why Reptilians would create an artificial Moon, to manipulate visible frequencies we can receive to create a false 5 sense reality matrix."

with a straight face is beyond me. Has the world gone nuts? Has everyone had their brains removed (by reptilians) while they slept? All of a sudden, no one believes anything unless they saw it themselves (yet many CTs are consumed with Biblical quote and end times scenarios), everything is fake, nothing is real, where did this all come from? What the heck is going on with people?

to think its new is a fallacy. just as the idea that hedonism and fucking preteens/kids is a modern problem on the rise is a fallacy. but yea i get your point.

after "Icke then speculates", it ceases to be a sentence. id pick it apart but lulz.

In Aztec mythology, the moon is the head of the goddess Coyolxauhqui. I think we should go with this. It sounds a bit more plausible than an alien spaceship that is now some sort of holding pen come stopping off point for reptilian aliens. (Bit like a cruise liner being turned into a docked hotel).

How anyone can make a post such as:

"Icke then speculates on the reason for why Reptilians would create an artificial Moon, to manipulate visible frequencies we can receive to create a false 5 sense reality matrix."

with a straight face is beyond me. Has the world gone nuts? Has everyone had their brains removed (by reptilians) while they slept? All of a sudden, no one believes anything unless they saw it themselves (yet many CTs are consumed with Biblical quote and end times scenarios), everything is fake, nothing is real, where did this all come from? What the heck is going on with people?

The Wachoswki brothers ripped off Philip K Dick and kung fu films, added black leather, and now everyone's a 'philosopher'.
Pop culture is a powerful force.

so far as i can tell icke has just ripped off the old film V and turned it into a career...

there is a syntax to it, Jay sort of covered this in his "how to run a contrail hoax for money" page.

id speculate that he is fully aware of the falsehood and conflicting nature of his statements, and that he perpetuates them systematically to have a job... he is smart and manipulative, a man like many men i have met before..

Here's a conspoiracy theory for you. Icke is paid by the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers and all their little demons and goblins to discredit the genuine conspiracies, by juxtaposing them with bunk like this...

Icke is my favourite lunatic. He's an utter genius. He can sell out 10,000 seater arenas in the UK, and rant for up to six hours about "visible light spectrums" and lizards, at £20 per head. You've got to give him some credit for his business model. Not even swivel eyed baptist preachers in the deep south of the US can out mad this deranged monkey man.

To give some indication of just how mad he is, even Jesse Ventura thinks he's a lunatic!!!

Here's a conspoiracy theory for you. Icke is paid by the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers and all their little demons and goblins to discredit the genuine conspiracies, by juxtaposing them with bunk like this...

I can actually get behind that to a certain small extent. I don't think there's much evidence that people like Icke are paid (he makes enough money as it is), however I think there are cases where some people prefer some other people to focus on conspiracy theories - particularly if it serves to discredit them.

Take the Obama "birther" issue. They took a very long time to release a birth certificate. I think it's possible that this was because the conspiracy theory did not hurt Obama, it only hurt the right. Then they release a PDF of the certificate that had gone through an OCR program making it look fake. Deliberate? Probably not, but again it served as fodder to prop up the theory and make some right-wing politicians look silly and waste time.

I can actually get behind that to a certain small extent. I don't think there's much evidence that people like Icke are paid (he makes enough money as it is), however I think there are cases where some people prefer some other people to focus on conspiracy theories - particularly if it serves to discredit them.

Take the Obama "birther" issue. They took a very long time to release a birth certificate. I think it's possible that this was because the conspiracy theory did not hurt Obama, it only hurt the right. Then they release a PDF of the certificate that had gone through an OCR program making it look fake. Deliberate? Probably not, but again it served as fodder to prop up the theory and make some right-wing politicians look silly and waste time.

Yeah, and it didn't help the right that Donald Trump seemed to be leading the charge on the Obama 'birther scandal' :D

explain first what rathschilds and rockerfellers means in explicit actuality, or that means nil at all to me but a light joke. I dont do vague mysterious groups of 'elite' people.

explain first what rathschilds and rockerfellers means in explicit actuality, or that means nil at all to me but a light joke. I dont do vague mysterious groups of 'elite' people.

Do you do Google?? You'll find all you want to know there, but seeing as you seem to be addressing me, I'll start you off. These are two of the worlds largest banking dynasties. The Rockerfellers were also US industrialists and both play an active role in global politics. The Rockerfeller foundation is a philanthropic private foundation primarily concerned with education and health. The Rothschilds, IIRC, are involved in all manner of environmental projects.

Because of their broad reach, enormous wealth, predominantly tax exempt status, and supposed influence on government policy they are targets for all manner of accusations from conspiracy theorists, including the likes of David Icke, who like Alex Jones believes that these organisations are wings of the new world order; an emerging dictatorial global government.

Back