Claim: UAP Caught on Home Security System Camera

So we have a choice between:
  • a misinterpretation of what was displayed on a camera monitor followed by a lie about what the OP saw when they went outside

Based only on what I've read on this thread and seen in the video, I'll go with that one.

Here we have essentially same thing. Again no explanation. Not even UAP or paranormal things not to be too different.
Nice find. The motion towards the end of the footage (1:22 in the video you posted) is clearly indicative of a spider.

The two right bright images moving look to be the same reflected in lamp's glass in inversion (thin arrows), maybe the lower one reflected twice. If that's it, now the rest needs some explanation, including why they're dancing.
I see your point about the reflections in the lamp glass that aren't moving although I'm not sure I'm prepared to draw the same conclusion; it could be a single exterior house light that's responsible for the lamp's shadows and is being reflected from multiple glass surfaces at different angles to one another.

If those light reflections do correspond to the moving lights then the light source itself would be stationary and whatever surface they're reflecting on would appear to be moving and warping at times. This would make it flexible in addition to being transparent as has been suggested earlier in this thread.

But I don't know if shadows are generated by those seemingly moving lights. The point is that there's a source of light. That's likely those reflections on the lamp. I can't be sure those reflections are the moving lights, but that sounds a plausible hypothesis. If they are, then there must an explanation for that artifactual movement.

. I can't be sure those reflections are the moving lights, but that sounds a plausible hypothesis. If they are, then there must an explanation for that artifactual movement.
i think its just coincidence it kinda looks like 2 and 2 and 2. imo, inside the sconce is just the normal reflection off the "candle" lightbulbs inside.

this ball here looks like a leaf but if you watch it it is something stuck in the web. and it moves like our OP. (warning if you click the video a spider will crawl in a few seconds later and grab whatever it is and take it away. he's kinda freaky looking. )
1666391664773.png

Source: https://youtu.be/i3bYpFXOi5A?t=80

I am going to have to go with "objects caught on spider web within a few feet of the camera" and its associated source of illumination (which is just below the camera). They are so bright because they are so close to the light source.

Back