Claim:"Largest bio-terrorism drill in California's history recently took place in San Bernardino"

Claim_120215_090208_PM.jpg

"Largest bio-terrorism drill in California's history recently took place in San Bernardino (Nov. 18.)"
.​

Although this claim is true, I think it important to point out why this doesn't really mean anything.

A quick check of the source confirms that indeed, the largest mock bioterrorism drill in California's history did occur recently.

SAN BERNARDINO >> At a secluded San Bernardino County warehouse, a 53-foot tractor-trailer delivered 17 pallets of pretend antibiotics Wednesday morning for what officials called the largest mock bioterrorism drill in the state’s history.
Content from External Source
http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/20151118/what-its-like-at-the-largest-mock-bioterrorism-drill-in-californias-history

However, by the time of the San Bernardino shooting the drill had been over for about two weeks.

Emergency Preparedness Office
• November 16 - 20, 2015, CDPH will lead the 2015 Statewide Medical and Health Exercise (SWMHE) with the Emergency Medical Services Authority and county and healthcare partners across the state. CDPH will activate the Medical and Health Coordination Center (MHCC), the Richmond Campus Coordination Center (RCCC) and the Receiving, Storing and Staging (RSS) warehouse. Local health departments in Southern California will conduct their Public Health Emergency Preparedness-mandated full-scale dispensing exercise (Southern California Regional Exercise for Anthrax Disaster Incidents, or “SoCal READI”). The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention set the scenario for the SoCal READI exercise as an aerosolized anthrax attack. Counties in the rest of the state can use a Pandemic Influenza scenario set by the SWMHE Workgroup or select another scenario that allows them to test local objectives. Multiple CDPH Centers and programs will participate in the exercise, including staff that comprise the newly formed emergency response teams
Content from External Source
https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Pages/StakeholderBrief.aspx

The time span between these two events leads me to believe that they are unrelated and that the drill is not evidence of a false flag.

*Edit
Fixed bad redirect on 2nd source

Last edited:
I can't think like a conspiracy theorist, I guess, but I can't figure out how to connect a bio terrorism drill to an office party mass shooting. I guess it's just the fact that there was any kind of drill -- but they do seem to place emphasis on the fact it was a BIO TERRORISM drill.

I can't think like a conspiracy theorist, I guess, but I can't figure out how to connect a bio terrorism drill to an office party mass shooting. I guess it's just the fact that there was any kind of drill -- but they do seem to place emphasis on the fact it was a BIO TERRORISM drill.

Punch spiked with mind control drugs. Obviously

Sadly I can. The bio-terrorism drill involved medical type activities, people at the party worked for county health department, therefore they HAD to be involved and obviously someone was about to 'squeal' the real purpose of the drill so had to be shut up, therefore why not cover the assassination with a 'staged' mass shooting.
Its just a case of joining the (random and unconnected) dots to suit your own world view.

Back