Bright blue light beyond mountain

J

johne1618

MUFON - 2021-11-10 - Pineville, KY, US - Case 120481
Short description: A very bright light falling in the sky hovered on a mountain top and emitted intense bright light and then disappeared

I was taking out my trash and I see what I think is a falling star out of the corner of my eye. As it passed just beyond the mountain top, it stopped. It lit the entire mountain up. The intensity of the light aura was unlike anything I’ve ever seen. I ran inside and tried to get my family to come look. It was there for almost a half an hour. I’ve never seen anything emit light that bright. I took a bunch of pictures and ran back inside to try and get anyone to come check it out, and when I came back it was gone.

What would make this intense blue light?

picture.jpg

picture2.jpeg

picture3.jpeg

The color and intensity look like transformer substation arcing. But he doesn't mention flickering, and that would normally be flashing and flickering.
I'm curious to know why he thinks the moving light that he saw initially stopped just after passing behind the mountain, as it reads as if he would not be able to see if it stopped or not... what with a mountain being in the way.

Forgot to attach picture. This one was labeled "power lines arcing" but is the same general idea.

Attachments

• 1646227996641.jpg
    1646227996641.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 126
1646252147366.png

So looking at where that photo is taken, just on the ridge of that hill is a road. Could easily be a vehicle up there with bright headlights.

Behind the ridge is an amphitheatre, where people have weddings and other events.

1646252147366.png

So looking at where that photo is taken, just on the ridge of that hill is a road. Could easily be a vehicle up there with bright headlights.

Behind the ridge is an amphitheatre, where people have weddings and other events.
Sometimes the road crews are out working at night with intensely bright lights set up on stands, so that's another possibility if the road is right there.

Back