Balloon I saw yesterday

captancourgette

Short video I took yesterday whilst sunbathing, similar to some 'ufos' with the flashing
scuze the back quality & framing (I was adjusting my headphones)
It was visible for about 10 minutes

I might be wrong, but I think MB is not just a "let's drop a video" place. I am not a mod, so I can be wrong here.
What is you opinion/analysis of this observation for instance? What makes it special?

I might be wrong, but I think MB is not just a "let's drop a video" place. I am not a mod, so I can be wrong here.
What is you opinion/analysis of this observation for instance? What makes it special?
i think he just posted it as an example of what a blloon looks like in the sky. how it twinkles like some ufo videos.

(although how we are supposed to know it is a balloon i have no idea :) )

fair enuf, delete it, if need be or move it to some catch all thread of low quality videos.
What makes it special? Nothing , it just looks pretty much like countless other videos of purported flashing UFOs

fair enuf, delete it, if need be or move it to some catch all thread of low quality videos.
What makes it special? Nothing , it just looks pretty much like countless other videos of purported flashing UFOs
I see what you mean. Apologies, did not want to be rude..

Back