Some chemtrail issues from "the man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Man

I just learned of Kristen's story yesterday. While I have no first (or second)-hand knowledge as to the validity of her claims, my gut feeling is that her intentions are noble. Until you have been a whistleblower (messenger) or in a similar position as her (and I have), you have no idea how ridiculous some of the posts on this site seem (from the messenger's viewpoint). IF the military IS spraying carcinogenic radioactive chemicals in the the skies above civilians, do you really think that the military is NOT going to hold any related information under extreme secrecy?!? The last I saw after years of officially denying ANY aerosol spraying of the skies, I've personally watched commercial jets checkerboarding the sky, since 2001, above my home as:

1. The aircraft sprays continuous multiple particulate streams in the sky
2. The aircraft switches "off" the aerosol spray at a point where (presumably) the craft has travelled beyond the designated spray zone and
3. The aircraft continues to travel well beyond the sprayed area, circling back with no visible particulate trail until
4. The craft re-enters the previously sprayed region, where the particulate trail is switched "on" again, usually in a precise parallel pattern to the previously-sprayed trails.
5. The individual trails of the "checkerboard" pattern in the sky, often comprised of more than 20-30 individual straight-line trails, expand until a "blanket" forms and no blue sky is visible. Over the course of a few hours (usually between 3 and 8), the "blanket" dissipates/ disappears, presumable falling to the earth's surface.

I am an electrical engineer with expertise in specific industrial technologies involving chemical processes on which my manufacturing company's products and processes are based. Could the (5) points above be possibly explained by some other phenomenon than aerosol spraying? Sure. But aerosol spraying has, by far, the highest probability of producing what I have witnessed.

My home rests on property that receives more than 12 acres of water runoff from surrounding properties. My entire family is sick constantly, but I have NOT been able to document a definitive relationship between the aerosol spraying and my family's sickness. Can anyone suggest how I could have my property tested for barium, aluminum oxide, radiation, etc. just so I can eliminate the possibility that these particulates are the cause?

I just learned of Kristen's story yesterday. While I have no first (or second)-hand knowledge as to the validity of her claims, my gut feeling is that her intentions are noble. Until you have been a whistleblower (messenger) or in a similar position as her (and I have), you have no idea how ridiculous some of the posts on this site seem (from the messenger's viewpoint). IF the military IS spraying carcinogenic radioactive chemicals in the the skies above civilians, do you really think that the military is NOT going to hold any related information under extreme secrecy?!? The last I saw after years of officially denying ANY aerosol spraying of the skies, I've personally watched commercial jets checkerboarding the sky, since 2001, above my home as:

2. The aircraft switches "off" the aerosol spray at a point where (presumably) the craft has travelled beyond the designated spray zone and
3. The aircraft continues to travel well beyond the sprayed area, circling back with no visible particulate trail until
4. The craft re-enters the previously sprayed region, where the particulate trail is switched "on" again, usually in a precise parallel pattern to the previously-sprayed trails.
5. The individual trails of the "checkerboard" pattern in the sky, often comprised of more than 20-30 individual straight-line trails, expand until a "blanket" forms and no blue sky is visible. Over the course of a few hours (usually between 3 and 8), the "blanket" dissipates/ disappears, presumable falling to the earth's surface.

I am an electrical engineer with expertise in specific industrial technologies involving chemical processes on which my manufacturing company's products and processes are based. Could the (5) points above be possibly explained by some other phenomenon than aerosol spraying? Sure. But aerosol spraying has, by far, the highest probability of producing what I have witnessed.

My home rests on property that receives more than 12 acres of water runoff from surrounding properties. My entire family is sick constantly, but I have NOT been able to document a definitive relationship between the aerosol spraying and my family's sickness. Can anyone suggest how I could have my property tested for barium, aluminum oxide, radiation, etc. just so I can eliminate the possibility that these particulates are the cause?

That's quite a story. While witnessing that for all those years, did you happen to record any video of it? Lots of people have claimed that aircraft turn around and return to spray a "pattern", but I have never seen a single vid of that actually happening.

The subjects of on/off trails, persistent spreading trails, checker board patterns have been discussed, dissected and debunked ad nauseum both here and contrailscience.com. Search the forums, you will find perfectly rational and reasonable explanations to your five points.

If your family is sick then please take them to a doctor. To find a lab that can test your soil, I would suggest using the search terms "soil testing" followed by the name of your city or county or state in Google.

Let's please try to keep this on topic.

As an Engineer . . . think a few minutes about what you felt you were seeing and the fact that the trails were at probably 35,000 feet or higher (over five miles high) . . . now think about fall rates of materials that could have been injected into the atmosphere . . . the winds at such altitudes are usually rather strong . . . what you saw would be miles, and miles away from your property by the time they reached earth . . . the only way to target your particular property is to fly a couple of hundred feet over it with a crop duster in low wind conditions . . .

As an Engineer . . . think a few minutes about what you felt you were seeing and the fact that the trails were at probably 35,000 feet or higher (over five miles high) . . . now think about fall rates of materials that could have been injected into the atmosphere . . . the winds at such altitudes are usually rather strong . . . what you saw would be miles, and miles away from your property by the time they reached earth . . . the only way to target your particular property is to fly a couple of hundred feet over it with a crop duster in low wind conditions . . .

He shoots ..... He scores!! Bravo George!

What this person needs to do is conduct an exhaustive analysis of the watershed area as well as surrounding areas to see what, exactly, "lives" there. As well, his five points are horribly flawed. If he as an engineer can't realize that ......

My entire family is sick constantly, but I have NOT been able to document a definitive relationship between the aerosol spraying and my family's sickness.
If your entire family is always sick it could be as simple as mold spores behind the walls in your basement and ventilation systems. Have you ever had your house checked?

How do you relate your family health to contrails in the sky?

The Persistent trails we see in the sky are persistent exhaust from aviation not a covert aerosol injection project . . . however, I do understand how people can feel differently . . .

1) I agree the government should be watched . . . that they are capable of doing some stupid things in secret which they thought were expedient at the time . . .
The misidentification of persistent contrails and contrail induced cirrus clouds as chemtrails is a mistake; however, it retains traction for some reason . . . one of the reasons is a distrust of "Them" what are in charge . . . Also, there is presently no mitigation of persistent contrails and cirrus cloud banks . . .
2) One reason I think a massive covert program doesn't exists . . . managed by the aviation industry . . . is if they were trying to remain secret, they would not call attention to themselves by spraying visible persistent trails all over the skies . . . and usually near the highest density population centers at that . . . a guarantee they would be discovered. . .

if they were trying to remain secret, they would not call attention to themselves by spraying visible persistent trails all over the skies, and usually near the highest density population centers at that. A guarantee they would be discovered.
Nor would there be a regular single trail at hourly intervals (but only when there's cirrus at that altitude) over our little island in the Atlantic. The trail looks like the SPAIN>BRAZIL regular flight to me, but when it's cold and damp up there we get a big spreading trail. When the sky is clear as a bell, the trail doesn't persist. Funny, that.

George, I take it all back. Thanks.

Are the people on the surrounding properties sick? If not, do you think they're just spraying YOU?

Are the people on the surrounding properties sick? If not, do you think they're just spraying YOU?

Are you serious? "Spraying just me?" Ba ha ha ha. Most surrounding people have elevated allergies but don't appear to be as affected. And of course we hav a family physician who is aware of the situation. The problem: Can't find a doctor that took Chemtrails 101 in med school.

The subjects of on/off trails, persistent spreading trails, checker board patterns have been discussed, dissected and debunked ad nauseum both here and contrailscience.com. Search the forums, you will find perfectly rational and reasonable explanations to your five points.

If your family is sick then please take them to a doctor. To find a lab that can test your soil, I would suggest using the search terms "soil testing" followed by the name of your city or county or state in Google.

Let's please try to keep this on topic.

Hey Trigger Hippie, please enlighten me and tell me why the spray from jetliner is switched "off" then "on" and so on. Next, give me a valid scientific explanation as to how a "vapor trail" of a craft in mid summer lingers, expands to blanket the sky, and persists for up to 3- 8 hours WITHOUT a substantial solid particulate concentration. Sorry- there's way too many credible reports, pics, videos, documentaries, patents, official government statements, that prove that either a) you are grossly misinformed of b) you're a hired shill.

Hey Trigger Hippie, please enlighten me and tell me why the spray from jetliner is switched "off" then "on" and so on.
http://contrailscience.com/broken-contrails/

Next, give me a valid scientific explanation as to how a "vapor trail" of a craft in mid summer lingers, expands to blanket the sky, and persists for up to 3- 8 hours WITHOUT a substantial solid particulate concentration.

Ice supersaturation makes the ice crystal grown. Since a contrail gets 99.9% of its mass from atmospheric moisture, then it's the ONLY thing that can make such trails. Solid particles would quickly dissipate.

http://contrailscience.com/broken-contrails/

Ice supersaturation makes the ice crystal grown. Since a contrail gets 99.9% of its mass from atmospheric moisture, then it's the ONLY thing that can make such trails. Solid particles would quickly dissipate.

Hmmm...
1. How does the craft suddenly stop producing these chem (con) trails, circle back, then start again WITHOUT a noticable change in altitude?
2. Why do these "ice crystals" resemble long fibers, NOT ice crystals?
3. How could a craft produce these "ice crystal" while, at the same time and same/ similar altitude, another craft produces NO trail?
4. Multiple government officials have publicly announced that they ARE spraying- are they lying?
5. Why were the skies where I live wither solid blue OR defined cloud masses with solid blue when I grew up?
6. Why did craft NOT create these trails back in the 1970's for example? I and countless others have seen this FIRSTHAND.
7. CAN ice crystals form BRIEFLY as a result of ideal pressure and moisture presence? sure. Can ice crystals form/ persist for 3- 8 hours in mid summer in South Carolina at ground temperatures above 35 degrees centegrade? Sorry- No. Q=MC X (delta)T. Common sense and a basic understanding of heat transfer just won't allow me to shed my common sense.

If you wish, I'll take you through the REAL calculations that prove that Ice crystals CANNOT persist for the amount of time we are talking here.

Hmmm...
1. How does the craft suddenly stop producing these chem (con) trails, circle back, then start again WITHOUT a noticable change in altitude?
See link above. Flying through different regions of humidity.

2. Why do these "ice crystals" resemble long fibers, NOT ice crystals?
I don't know, can you show an example?

3. How could a craft produce these "ice crystal" while, at the same time and same/ similar altitude, another craft produces NO trail?
They are at different altitudes.
http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

4. Multiple government officials have publicly announced that they ARE spraying- are they lying?
Nobody has said they are spraying anything like these trails. [/quote]

5. Why were the skies where I live wither solid blue OR defined cloud masses with solid blue when I grew up?
Perhaps there were no high altitude routes there?

6. Why did craft NOT create these trails back in the 1970's for example? I and countless others have seen this FIRSTHAND.
They did. Lots of people saw them.

7. CAN ice crystals form BRIEFLY as a result of ideal pressure and moisture presence? sure. Can ice crystals form/ persist for 3- 8 hours in mid summer in South Carolina at ground temperatures above 35 degrees centegrade? Sorry- No. Q=MC X (delta)T. Common sense and a basic understanding of heat transfer just won't allow me to shed my common sense.

If you wish, I'll take you through the REAL calculations that prove that Ice crystals CANNOT persist for the amount of time we are talking here.

I would be happy to see these calculations. I would appreciate it if you register to continue posting, and we can continue in a separate thread.

Are you serious? "Spraying just me?" Ba ha ha ha. Most surrounding people have elevated allergies but don't appear to be as affected. And of course we hav a family physician who is aware of the situation. The problem: Can't find a doctor that took Chemtrails 101 in med school.

SO the fact that it is spring has no bearing on the elevated allergies?

A simple search provides multiple videos that make your supposed "debunk" of chemtrails laughable. If anyone REALLY is interested in the truth go to the 4:40 mark of the following video to see what I have persnally seen more than once: a craft putting out a normal contrail that dissipates within seconds in the same space/area/altitude as where massive chemtrails are suspended in air:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZL_nkKFXCGE#!

Hey trolls, there comes a point where you need to change your strategy. There's simply no troll trash that will explain this video and thousands more like this. Looks like it's time to create a straw man argument?

Honestly I came here for intellilgent discussion regarding chemtrails and all I've seen are posters spewing/ repeating the official story. And a few can't control the many? Your site proves otherwise.

ATTENTION: If you are reading this and still believe that the population is NOT being sprayed with the use of aircraft, you've been lied to.

I'm sure that all of us would like to see those calculations too. But first, consider that all ice crystal clouds (cirrus) have been known for quite some time to be able to persist for hours, even days. Why would ice crystal clouds from an airplane's exhaust be any different?

Here's another article with video of Swedish politician Pernilla Hagberg disclosing that the purpose of spraying of chemtrails:

"According to Hagberg, the sprayings are a joint endeavor by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), as well as the Swedish government in her own country, to modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying efforts. And included in this "dangerous" mix of aerosols are various chemical components, viruses and viral fragments, and metals such as aluminum and barium, which have already been shown to be accumulating in water supplies and soils around the world."

http://worldtruth.tv/swedish-offici...mtrails-are-real-not-a-wild-conspiracy-theory

So let me get this straight: Many world politicians have acknowledged the aerosol spraying of the skies above populated areas with potentially hazardous materials including viruses, bacteria, and heavy metals but the people on this site, including the moderator, say the existence of chemtrails has been debunked?!?! You're EITHER government shulls OR you're grossly misinformed. If you are trolls, it's time to regroup.

Here's another article with video of Swedish politician Pernilla Hagberg disclosing that the purpose of spraying of chemtrails:

"According to Hagberg, the sprayings are a joint endeavor by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), as well as the Swedish government in her own country, to modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying efforts. And included in this "dangerous" mix of aerosols are various chemical components, viruses and viral fragments, and metals such as aluminum and barium, which have already been shown to be accumulating in water supplies and soils around the world."

http://worldtruth.tv/swedish-offici...mtrails-are-real-not-a-wild-conspiracy-theory

So let me get this straight: Many world politicians have acknowledged the aerosol spraying of the skies above populated areas with potentially hazardous materials including viruses, bacteria, and heavy metals but the people on this site, including the moderator, say the existence of chemtrails has been debunked?!?! You're EITHER government shulls OR you're grossly misinformed. If you are trolls, it's time to regroup.

Hi The Man, Hagberg does not have (or claim) any firsthand knowledge or evidence of such a program. She's a member of a city council who bought into the idea based on claims made in conspiracy websites and videos, just like you most likely did. See https://www.metabunk.org/threads/791-Swedish-Politician-Pernilla-Hagberg-raises-quot-chemtrail-quot-issue-in-parliament

Last edited by a moderator:
A simple search provides multiple videos that make your supposed "debunk" of chemtrails laughable. If anyone REALLY is interested in the truth go to the 4:40 mark of the following video to see what I have persnally seen more than once: a craft putting out a normal contrail that dissipates within seconds in the same space/area/altitude as where massive chemtrails are suspended in air:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZL_nkKFXCGE#!
How have you determined that the planes in question are traveling at the same altitude?

Please let's not start off by calling names. You've shown us one city councilwoman who says she believes in chemtrails. Not a world leader.

The bottom line here needs to be established, please.

Theman, what do you consider the absolute best evidence that what you are personaly seeing are anything other than ordinary contrails fro ordinary jets?
Put another way, if you had five minutes before congress, what evidence would you show.

BTW, your video features Rosalind Peterson. Were you aware that she has since stated that after ten years of study she has no evidence for chemtrails, only for persistent contrails? Why do you think she has come out and made such a statement?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ZL_nkKFXCGE#!

The altitude a plane flies at is partially determined by the direction it's flying in. Planes flying North and East fly at odd altitudes while those flying South and West fly at even altitudes. There are separation standards that are strictly adhered to.

http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Separation_Standards

A layer of air at 35,000' can easily have a totally different moisture level than a layer of air at 36,000', and there is no way anyone on the ground can judge altitude with any reasonable precision with the naked eye. In that vid the contrail that dissipates more rapidly is made by a plane flying perpendicular to the direction of the persistent spreading contrail so there should be at least 1,000' difference in their altitudes. If you had any training or professional experience in the fields of aviation or atmospheric sciences, like many of us here on metabunk, you'd know that already.

How have you determined that the planes in question are traveling at the same altitude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZL_nkKFXCGE#

First observation: The mere gargantuous size of the massive chemtrail that appears to be at/ just above the craft that is travelling left to right in the video. And this massive trail was formed from ice crystals from a craft? Using simple math and using, say, 300mph as the speed of the aircraft traveling left to right, I estimate the width of that trail to be close to a mile wide or more. I'm sorry- I had to pick myself off the floor from a laughing attack. It's simply not plausible for an aircraft to produce this from "ice crystals".

Second point: You ask how to know the craft is at the same altitude (as presumable the gargantuan chemtrail). Answer: all that can be determined is that the craft is at/ below the same altitude of the largest chemtrail. BUT if you look at the other lingering chemtrails that are smaller/newer (because they haven't spread as much), they are clearly at/ below the altitude of the craft. Undeniable conclusion is that the heavy persistent cloud trails ARE indeed way different than the normal vapor trail behind the craft in the video.

Point three: The craft spraying chemtrails that is flying behind the craft (leaving the normal contrail that dissipates within seconds) is clearly at a very similar altitude, if not essentially exact. Why is one craft emitting heavy lingering (chem)trails and the other is emitting a short-lived contrail? Conclusion: CHEMTRAIL.

Again- EVERY myth used on this site to "debunk" chemtrails in this forum is instantly debunked by this video... and there are untold numbers of more videos. I have personally seen the same scenarios above my home. Oh yeh- The UN, Gates foundation, and untold others all admit spraying but say it's for the good of the planet.

I remind any paid shills to stop participating in propaganda creation- you're helping to suppress humanity's liberation. Rest assured that Karma is real is there is heavy price to pay. But there's still time to make it right: start by finding a real job where you help (not hurt) people.

The altitude a plane flies at is partially determined by the direction it's flying in. Planes flying North and East fly at odd altitudes while those flying South and West fly at even altitudes. There are separation standards that are strictly adhered to.

http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Separation_Standards

A layer of air at 35,000' can easily have a totally different moisture level than a layer of air at 36,000', and there is no way anyone on the ground can judge altitude with any reasonable precision with the naked eye. In that vid the contrail that dissipates more rapidly is made by a plane flying perpendicular to the direction of the persistent spreading contrail so there should be at least 1,000' difference in their altitudes. If you had any training or professional experience in the fields of aviation or atmospheric sciences, like many of us here on metabunk, you'd know that already.

Solroy- you make many assumptions about my knowledge base. Please- focus on the video I have arbitrarily selected and tell me, then, how two craft travelling the same direction where the altitudes appear as identical as can be assesed where one emits a normal contrail and the other emits a ridiculous chemtrail. As is evident from the video, note that heavy chemtrails exist both above and below the craft that is emitting a normal contrail. Honestly Solroy, see my post about Karma. If you are really this dense then I apologize- I don't think less of anyone just because of his inability to comprehend. The fact is that this video, beginning at the 4:40 mark, debunks everything on this site that claims chemtrails don't exist.

If you're gonna continue to try to convince people of the fairy tale that chemtrails exist only in the minds of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists, I suggest you move to level 2- acknowledge what the officials have stated publicly (that "Yes- we are and have been spraying") and just try to convince the weak-minded that the purpose is good for them (you know- aluminum oxide is good for the people, elevated barium levels in soil is really a positive thing, etc.). From what I've seen, you can still affect a significant population portion who are basically neuro-vegetative catatonic shells to begin with.

OK- In this segment, declassified government documents reveal the secret testing of populations throughout modern history. Honestly- if we can't move to the next level of this argument, "what is the purpose of aerosol spraying", my resources will be spent elsewhere. The emperor has no clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ_R8JVpi4

"the man", please register in order to have your posts approved. See:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1332-Why-Register

Mick- it's hard not to consider the possibility that my persistence is not wanted here on your controlled forums. The narrow-minded pre-conceived viewpoints of your posters are special. Last year I developed a mathematical model that proved (beyond reasonable possibility) that the 2012 GOP primary was rigged and learned firsthand that the NSA/ CIA/ Mossad (which are you?) has paid shills that are assigned to certain websites to control the direction of arguments that are sensitive to their interests. I learned firsthand that secret intelligence IS the media and the CIA has little/ nothing to do with anything other than suppressing INTELLIGENCE of the masses. I learned on your site after my first post that this site, at the very least, is crawling with individuals whose mission/ job it is to suppress intelligence. I choose to keep my anonymity and NOT join your site. Thank you for allowing me to engage in conversation here though. I just am not confident that your site isn't a collossal waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back