Mystery Carnicom event - Santa Fe, NM Oct 22.

I looked up the address, and it is being held here
http://www.santafeperformanceexchange.org

On their list of sponsors, is Transitions Radio, which they are true believers in conspiracy.
I went there, and lo and behold..here it is.

In Hour Three, more with independent researcher of Aerosol Spray Operations aka Chemtrails, and Founder of the Carnicom Institute, Clifford Carnicom discusses his latest research on an underlying organism or pathogen of the so-called “Morgellons” condition that may be present in almost everyone’s blood: A sub-micron bacteria-archaea-like organism appears to underlie the existence of the so-called “Morgellons” condition. The Carnicom Institute is a not for profit corporation educational and research organization, that will be presenting a two day seminar on this and other subjects of interest in the realm of health and wellness in October here in Santa Fe, we will keep you posted.

Details Hour Three: Sponsors, Bulletin Board #2, Featured Guest, Clifford Carnicom Seg. #5, Sponsors, Music Set #5, Sponsors, Bulletin Board #3, Show Close and Preview of September 4th Show, Music Set #6.

Agenda is now posted. Sounds like it could be fun times, if anyone is in the area :)

Conference Agenda Outline

Cover body of Clifford Carnicom’s research of a dozen years on geoengineering and bioengineering.
Guest speakers (short topics – 20 min) – on environmental and health issues.
Workshop presented for hands-on demonstration, experiments, and engagement of attendees.
Engage professionals of the health, environment, and medical communities.
Premier the revised version of the Carnicom documentary: Aerosol Crimes.

I wonder if Dr. Carnicom will demonstrate his self dental procedures, where he dug at his gum using a needle for several weeks to extract a mass of nerve tissue- yuck!

I see Dr. Carnicom has convinced at least one other person to dig into their flesh as he did and the Dr. says this patient was able to endure even more pain than he did above!
[quote='Dr."Clifford Carnicom]The latter report has historically received some attention from those that chose to attempt to discredit the aerosol and Morgellons issues. It was often stated that the subject(i.e., this researcher) self-inflicted unnecessary pain during that fiber removal process. It is fair to say that that the amount of pain incurred in the pre-emptive 2003 event was quite minor relative to what the subject of this current report endured. People may wish to keep that fact in mind as the magnitude of the Morgellon's issue is more fully understood.[/quote]

It is starting to look like 'Cruel-to-be-kind' Cliff's "Carnicom Institute" has become a little shop of horrors where he deals with 'subjects'. Who in their right mind would enter such a place? Oh, I guess I answered my own question!

And afterwards you can dull the pain taking his "red wine spit test".

Back