Es el duende real? (Bolivia 2020)

J

johne1618

According to Google Translate: Is the goblin real?

Footage from a security camera in San Ramon, Bolivia, taken on Aug 3, 2020 at 10:40 pm appears to show a very small caped figure walking oddly down the street.

At 1:49 you can see a close up of the figure walking oddly. At 2:09 you can see that in comparison to the car on the left it doesn't stand higher than the bumper making it no more than 2 foot tall.

Assuming that the video isn't fake I can only imagine that it was a toddler in a poncho out late at night possibly taking part in a hoax. Although the minimum height for a toddler according to Google is 2 ft 8 in. Seems a very unlikely explanation!

Screenshot at 2:09

scr2.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/Q2txxH5tu-8

Last edited by a moderator:
* this is shaky (why?) 2nd generation footage
* from a wide angle lens that distorts sizes
* where is the footage taken by the guy on the balcony below?
Screenshot_20220214-132520_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's a polymorph. It starts off looking like a skunk or a squirrel, then it morphs into a cartoon character, then it morphs into a spanner from the tv show Red Dwarf, then it morphs into a donut, then it morphs into a chicken.

montage.jpg

That video is highly suspect, a recording a of recording at 360p.

Apparently there are 23 species of primates in Bolivia, also the Rhea a large flightless bird is native a juvenile might fit the profile.

Distorted or what! The motorbike that turns up at 2.25 looks like a scene from “Honey I Shrunk the Kids”. The figure in the OP seems to be walking typically and randomly like a large bird.

then it morphs into a chicken.
My first thought at the beginning, when it first appears was, it's a chicken. I even tried to find night vision video of chickens, but as they have poor night vision and are pretty tasty, they rarely go roaming around at night.

Chickens have more cones than we do. So they’re able to see a wider range of colors, can see smaller things than we can, and have better daytime vision.

However, they have less rods than we do in their eyes. Therefore, they are not able to see as well as we can at night.
Content from External Source
https://chickenandchicksinfo.com/are-chickens-blind-at-night/

Assuming that the video isn't fake I can only imagine that it was a toddler in a poncho out late at night
It does look a bit like a toddler in the latter part of the video. He wouldn't need a poncho as the video quality is so bad, just moving around makes for plenty of distortion.

If you look here, there may be another "entity" moving around. It's a little easier to see in the zoomed in video of the video that's been posted as a video. Starts here at ~1:19:
Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.33.03 PM.png

And ends up over here at ~1:23:
Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.35.12 PM.png

It's also possible that this is just some shifting shadows combined with lots of video artifacts, but if were mystery-mongering, I'm saying it's a demonic black cat.

You have to ask your self, how is it that the ghosts and ET's and other mysterious creatures alway feel perfectly safe walking down the street with a guy across the way on a balcony or running onto a football field in front of a crowd as long as there are no good cameras around? They seem to know when the only camera that can capture them will do so in fuzzy, distorted and generally crappy way that allows for lots of pareidolia.

Strange.

T

Back