David Grusch's DOPSR Cleared Statement and IG Complaint

I stand corrected! Thanks Duke, I forgot about that. So, Mellon can claim he sent 1 actual whistleblower to ARRO, assuming that's correct and Elizondo did talk to them. I'll correct my post.

It's technically true but also misleading. Kirkpatrick is clearly referring to whistleblowers who are allegedly exposing the government's alien program, not just anyone who may have filed a complaint with the government about anything at all. Kirkpatrick wouldn't talk to Elizondo because people were being mean to Elizondo at work.

So sure, technically Elizondo is a whistleblower. But he's not a whistleblower about alien spaceships.

It might be held up on the same DOPSR desk as the historical AARO report. Or did I miss something?
Yeah I’ve seen somewhere on the bonkers place that is twitter / X that it’s still with DOPSR. Although the AARO report has been supposedly been given to Congress this week and is due out to the public v soon so maybe means Grusch’s will be signed off soon. Should be interesting anyway.

Any idea about what has happened to the "op ed" Grusch was supposedly writing? Has he gone quiet?
Grusch has laid low in the mainstream since the story broke about his mental health and alcohol issues. He's appeared on some podcasts and talked at events, but they have been partisan in nature where he's among friends/supporters. Think his handlers would let him do a podcast with Mick?

Back in the 90s I read an article about how PR and image consultants work to rebuild the public perception of disgraced/discredited public figures. This was about the time US sports broadcaster Marv Albert and actor (of sorts) Paul Ruebens were trying rebuild their careers. The first step in the process was to get them out of the mainstream public eye. A lot of it sounded like so much psychobabble, but the line bottom seemed to be the average person has a short memory and/or simply doesn't care.

I got all excited and was about to start a thread. Here is the head of ARRO saying a lot of this recent UFO flap is a bunch of Skinwalker Ranch crap orchestrated by the usual suspects with help from the late Reid and other politicians. And claiming that none of them, including Grusch, will come before ARRO with their claims. I know, it's because he's a government shill and on the payroll of (insert name of nefarious defense contractor of choice here), but it was refreshing.

You're right though, we'll wait until the actual report comes out.
For posterity, AARO report thread: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/aaros-historical-uap-report-volume-1.13375/

John Greenwald filed an FOIA request for all documents relating the AARO's attempts to interview Grusch. Below is a long video of Greenwald presenting the documents in chronological order.

He also has a write-up on his site with excerpt and a timeline:

Timeline of AARO’s Attempts to Engage David Grusch:

• June 8-13, 2023: Initial contact was made with known associates of Grusch, urging them to have him speak with AARO. These efforts were clarified during dialogues between AARO’s Director and individuals close to Grusch.
  • June 26, 2023: AARO staff reached out directly for Grusch’s contact details and extended an interview invitation, which Grusch declined.
  • June 28, 2023: After Grusch’s congressional testimony, AARO sought any verifiable information he might have shared with Congress.
  • July 27, 2023: Further attempts to arrange an interview through another associate of Grusch, who was meeting him the following day.
  • October 6, 2023: A secure call was made to encourage Grusch to participate in a formal interview.
  • November 10, 2023: Grusch agreed to be interviewed on November 14, after Congressional staff urged his cooperation.
  • November 14, 2023: Grusch failed to appear at the scheduled interview, expressing doubts about AARO’s authorization to handle classified information.
  • November 19, 2023: AARO contacted Grusch again, reiterating their authorization and inviting him to discuss his claims, which he declined.
  • January 8, 2024: AARO provided additional documentation to address Grusch’s concerns about confidentiality and classification handling, maintaining a standing invitation for an interview.
Content from External Source
https://www.theblackvault.com/docum...epeated-attempts-to-engage-with-david-grusch/

The article contains a link to the FOIA response, which I have also attached to the post.

The first document appears to be an AARO memo documenting Grusch's various dodges of their requests for interview.

The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) extended multiple invitations to Mr.
David Grusch for the purpose of conducting an oral history interview in support of the
Congressionally directed Historical Record Report (HRR). Invitations, both direct and through
intermediaries, to interview Mr. Grusch regarding his claimed knowledge of U.S. Government
possession of extra-terrestrial material and reverse-engineering programs were met with negative
results.
It appears to me that Grusch has systematically avoided talking to AARO despite publicly claiming that he would like to, and that they have not contacted him. His main excuse appears to be that they have not assured to his satisfaction that AARO is truly authorized to receive this information from him, and that he would be in legal jeopardy if he did so. That seems like a wild claim, given the rather broad protection given by SEC. 1663 of the 2023 NDAA. Also, see the final document of the FOIA pdf for a memorandum from the director of the DoD Special Access Program restating that AARO can receive the information.

Individuals with current or previous access to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)-related information which is subject to a USG Nondisclosure Agreement are authorized to provide this otherwise protected information to AARO representatives. AARO personnel are authorized to receive this information pursuant to Section 1673 [sic] of the National Defense Authorization Act(NDAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2023.
To me, all of this is blatant evidence of Grusch's bad faith. He refuses the meet with AARO even to discuss his supposed concerns. He's practically been begging for a mechanism to disclose UAP information to the public (or at least congress), but refuses to engage with the mechanism created to start do exactly that.

Attachments

• BlackVault_FOIA_Docs.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
To me, all of this is blatant evidence of Grusch's bad faith. He refuses the meet with AARO even to discuss his supposed concerns. He's practically been begging for a mechanism to disclose UAP information to the public (or at least congress), but refuses to engage with the mechanism created to start do exactly that.

He does not want to find truth or anything. For reasons I am not going to write up, but obviously he does not want this train to stop.

has Grusch even been around ? i havent heard mention of him in awhile.

I thought he was supposed to have a big OpEd piece this spring, maybe back in March or April? I was in Baja and not paying that much attention, but I was checking here and I'm sure if it was published someone here would have mentioned it. Maybe waiting to let Melon and the rest poke holes in AARO and then wait for it to die down. If so, that kinda backfired, because most everybody seems to respect Greenwald and this doesn't look good.

Mr. Grusch is hiding. If there is one thing you learn in the Intel Community it is to watch and filter what you are saying based upon your audience. If Mr Grusch met with AARO it would be possible for him to talk about some topics and NOT talk about others. He would be under no obligation to talk about EVERYTHING he knows just because he walked into a room with them.

Article:
Ms. LUNA. OK. On the 19th of April, Dr. Kirkpatrick, head of AARO, had said that he did not find any evidence of UAPs. You also stated that you had—in your interview that you briefed him on information that you were uncovering but that he did not followup with you. Were the items that you divulged to him pertinent to national security?
Mr. GRUSCH. Yes. Him and I had a classified conversation in April 2022 before he took over AARO in July 2022 and I provided him some concerns I had.
Ms. LUNA. Do you know why he might not have followed up with you?
Mr. GRUSCH. Unfortunately, I cannot read his mind. I wish he did. I was happy to give sage counsel to him on where to look when he took the helm of AARO.

His sworn testimony about AARO at the HOC hearing in July 26, 2023 seems to be contradicted by the FOIA documents.

Even on the the most charitable of interpretations--
he never directly spoke with Kirkpatrick, just with Mellon/other liaisons,
or maybe AARO never followed on the particular thing he allegedly reported in April 2022
or maybe Grusch changed his mind at some point after Kirkpatrick "took the helm of AARO"
--his statements would be very misleading.

"I was happy to give sage counsel to him on where to look"--when in fact, behind the scenes in June 2023, he was claiming he did not trust their authority to allow him to do so and allegedly had "bad blood" with Kirkpatrick. That seems to be flirting with perjury to my eyes.

Mr. Grusch is hiding. If there is one thing you learn in the Intel Community it is to watch and filter what you are saying based upon your audience. If Mr Grusch met with AARO it would be possible for him to talk about some topics and NOT talk about others. He would be under no obligation to talk about EVERYTHING he knows just because he walked into a room with them.
While he's kept a relatively low profile, Grusch hasn't been hiding. He been on a smattering of podcast since last fall and has also given some presentations outside the USG. I know I've read at least a couple articles about these presentations, but here's the only one I could find.

Now according to an anonymous attendee, Grusch recently gave a secret talk in New York to a group of investors, CIA and FBI officials, tech entrepreneurs and other prominent individuals.

Journalists have seemingly since confirmed that the event actually did take place and that it was hosted by Coinbase advisor John D'Agostino and attorney John J. Altorelli.
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.c...grusch-allegedly-held-secret-talk-in-new-york

This meeting was held in Jan this year in NYC. Use of the word "secret" to describe the meeting can only mean the fact the meeting was even held was supposed to remain secret, it doesn't meant he violated security regs by providing secret/classified information to those civilian entrepreneurs in attendance. Besides, this sounds like he was looking for investors in something. Maybe Nolan's "Sol Foundation" UAP think tank, of which Grusch is the COO?

I thought he was supposed to have a big OpEd piece this spring, maybe back in March or April? I was in Baja and not paying that much attention, but I was checking here and I'm sure if it was published someone here would have mentioned it. Maybe waiting to let Melon and the rest poke holes in AARO and then wait for it to die down. If so, that kinda backfired, because most everybody seems to respect Greenwald and this doesn't look good.
Not "March or April", January or February!
I have the link:

Source: https://twitter.com/wow36932525/status/1743428311605563712
David Grusch Op-Ed Update. Now looks like a February release.

The AARO report was supposed to come out in January and was delayed until early March, so I'm happy to cut him some slack, but it's been two months since then. Maybe Mellon's critique of the report in The Debrief is the thing Grusch was supposed to write.
Let's wait to see what he says, if anything. We all know disclosure types have a history of big promises, then delivering very little.
@Duke being prophetic regarding the Op-Ed, back in January.
This meeting was held in Jan this year in NYC. Use of the word "secret" to describe the meeting can only mean the fact the meeting was even held was supposed to remain secret, it doesn't meant he violated security regs by providing secret/classified information to those civilian entrepreneurs in attendance.
"Secret" means "exclusive", it wasn't secret at all, if it was this one:
Yes, the UAPTF directed him to do that. No, this is a different UFO program:

Source: https://twitter.com/wow36932525/status/1744486134883782988/photo/1

There was recently a private presentation by Mr. Grusch provided to professors, lawyers, business people, and a few scientists, according to an attendee. During the Q&A afterwards, Grusch revealed that he was part of a program which could track UFO's.
Some asked him about this, and what he said was that he was part of an extremely secret program that had figured out how to track and find uap's in our atmosphere and near earth orbit. He said his oped will include much more details regarding this.

Maybe Nolan's "Sol Foundation" UAP think tank, of which Grusch is the COO?

Was, apparently.

According to Grusch’s résumé, he had served since May 2023 as the Sol Foundation’s Chief Operating Officer (COO), an organization described on the document as “The premier center for research in the natural and social sciences, engineering, and the humanities” which “also extends activities to advisory and policy work for the U.S. government/public outreach.”

During our interview, The Debrief inquired with Nolan and Skafish about Grusch’s résumé, as well as his current position with the Foundation, and was told that the whistleblower’s title has since changed to Senior Founding Advisor, rather than Chief Operating Officer.

“Dave was instrumental in helping us establish the foundation,” Nolan told The Debrief. “And really he has a lot more to contribute.”

“His coming forward publicly was a game changer for the premise of what the Sol Foundation will accomplish in terms of why a professional foundation like Sol must be there to shape policy and academic goals,” Nolan added.

“His impact, as everybody can see, has been tremendous, and the landscape has moved so quickly that in discussions with him, we’ve decided that he will remain as he was before—a Senior Founding Advisor—as we collectively change and shape the goals of the Foundation and [its] directions.”

Nolan told The Debrief that Grusch’s title of Chief Operating Officer, as reflected on the version of his résumé that appeared on the Congressional website, had been an accurate representation of his involvement at the time the document was created.
https://thedebrief.org/the-sol-foun...plying-cutting-edge-research-the-uap-mystery/

There was recently a private presentation by Mr. Grusch provided to professors, lawyers, business people, and a few scientists, according to an attendee. During the Q&A afterwards, Grusch revealed that he was part of a program which could track UFO's.
Some asked him about this, and what he said was that he was part of an extremely secret program that had figured out how to track and find uap's in our atmosphere and near earth orbit.
(Sorry Curious George, I somehow missed your post until @Mendel quoted it here.)

Mr. Grusch wanted the Department of Defense to reveal a secret UAP retrieval program, but thinks it's OK to be in a group of private citizens in "...an extremely secret program" to track and find UAPs?
Where's the morality in that?
Why is the program secret? (Surely not so banal a reason as to avoid sceptical comment, which might deter investors?)

OK, Grusch and co. presumably aren't using taxpayer's dollars (like Puthoff, Elizondo and Bigelow were in their different ways) but is Mr Grusch sure that he and his mates are the best people to find UAPs? In the (I think unlikely) event that a UAP turns out to be an extraterrestrial craft and appears to be attempting to communicate, what are the Gruschite protocols?

I'm a bit sceptical about self-appointed ambassadors for the human species.

As Mr Grusch claims his program "...has figured out how to track and find UAP's...", and in the recent past he made it very clear that the US Government should share its (non-existent, but Grusch dissents) knowledge of UAP, I think it's incumbent on Grusch to share his group's knowledge on how to track UAP.
After all, claiming such knowledge strongly implies Grusch et al. are confident that they have systems to detect UAP at a distance.
Radar? IR? Visible light optics? Remote Viewing? Reading the tea leaves?
-And a tracking ability implies that his program has knowledge of the performance of UAP: flight speed, manoeuvring capabilities. It arguably rules out claims that UAP can materialise / dematerialise (unless "tracking" covers predicting where UAP appear and disappear).

If Grusch and his associates in this program are confident that they have UAP tracking capabilities, then sharing those techniques (with, for instance, AARO, Americans for safe Aerospace, NORAD, NASA) can only increase our chances of finding out more about UAP.

Come on David, you owe it to Humanity!

Disclosure, please. Don't keep this knowledge in the hands of a tiny, self-appointed and unrepresentative elite.

(Sorry Curious George, I somehow missed your post until @Mendel quoted it here.)

Mr. Grusch wanted the Department of Defense to reveal a secret UAP retrieval program, but thinks it's OK to be in a group of private citizens in "...an extremely secret program" to track and find UAPs?
Where's the morality in that?
Why is the program secret? (Surely not so banal a reason as to avoid sceptical comment, which might deter investors?)

OK, Grusch and co. presumably aren't using taxpayer's dollars (like Puthoff, Elizondo and Bigelow were in their different ways) but is Mr Grusch sure that he and his mates are the best people to find UAPs? In the (I think unlikely) event that a UAP turns out to be an extraterrestrial craft and appears to be attempting to communicate, what are the Gruschite protocols?

I'm a bit sceptical about self-appointed ambassadors for the human species.

As Mr Grusch claims his program "...has figured out how to track and find UAP's...", and in the recent past he made it very clear that the US Government should share its (non-existent, but Grusch dissents) knowledge of UAP, I think it's incumbent on Grusch to share his group's knowledge on how to track UAP.
After all, claiming such knowledge strongly implies Grusch et al. are confident that they have systems to detect UAP at a distance.
Radar? IR? Visible light optics? Remote Viewing? Reading the tea leaves?
-And a tracking ability implies that his program has knowledge of the performance of UAP: flight speed, manoeuvring capabilities. It arguably rules out claims that UAP can materialise / dematerialise (unless "tracking" covers predicting where UAP appear and disappear).

If Grusch and his associates in this program are confident that they have UAP tracking capabilities, then sharing those techniques (with, for instance, AARO, Americans for safe Aerospace, NORAD, NASA) can only increase our chances of finding out more about UAP.

Come on David, you owe it to Humanity!

Disclosure, please. Don't keep this knowledge in the hands of a tiny, self-appointed and unrepresentative elite.
I would note the forms of access Grusch would've had towards tracking and monitoring here, we're very unlikely to find out about. There's not going to be very many people with access to public variations of the sorts of sensors places like NRO uses, a lot of it doesn't really have public variations of the sort. A lot of these similarly you can't disclose the specifics of because it would tell our adversaries their vulnerabilities and the potential correlated risks, and we'd have to make new versions of the sensors to achieve the exact same purpose (which is a massive cost sink).

I would note the forms of access Grusch would've had towards tracking and monitoring here, we're very unlikely to find out about. There's not going to be very many people with access to public variations of the sorts of sensors places like NRO uses, a lot of it doesn't really have public variations of the sort. A lot of these similarly you can't disclose the specifics of because it would tell our adversaries their vulnerabilities and the potential correlated risks, and we'd have to make new versions of the sensors to achieve the exact same purpose (which is a massive cost sink).

Aah, I had read it as Mr. Grusch saying he was now part of a secret UAP tracking program, as a private citizen.
@Tezcatlipoca's interpretation (that Grusch was referring to his military / intel career) clearly makes more sense.
B*ll*cks.
Apologies for my post #580. 6eb286cbf40cb4af61c25363be305631.jpg (Oh, and to David Grusch... in this instance anyway).

This one particularly upset me, the presentation. I don't understand why David can disclose this information to VIPs of all types (both rich and some ranking military/intelligence members at that meeting) but he cant give everybody else the same presentation? We all saw the pictures, he gave a presentation, didn't that look groovy? I thought it did, why cant we get a look at that presentation? I want some of that private tracking UAPs too, but I think its safe to say we all want to know some of that private tracking UAP business whatever it ends up being.
It looked like the only "new" interesting thing I have seen so far, it was a new one for me that I hadn't heard of before and I have been curious ever since. I don't care if its real or bunk, I just want to know what was said etc, and the wait is getting silly.

Was, apparently.

According to Grusch’s résumé, he had served since May 2023 as the Sol Foundation’s Chief Operating Officer (COO), an organization described on the document as “The premier center for research in the natural and social sciences, engineering, and the humanities” which “also extends activities to advisory and policy work for the U.S. government/public outreach.”

During our interview, The Debrief inquired with Nolan and Skafish about Grusch’s résumé, as well as his current position with the Foundation, and was told that the whistleblower’s title has since changed to Senior Founding Advisor, rather than Chief Operating Officer.

“Dave was instrumental in helping us establish the foundation,” Nolan told The Debrief. “And really he has a lot more to contribute.”

“His coming forward publicly was a game changer for the premise of what the Sol Foundation will accomplish in terms of why a professional foundation like Sol must be there to shape policy and academic goals,” Nolan added.

“His impact, as everybody can see, has been tremendous, and the landscape has moved so quickly that in discussions with him, we’ve decided that he will remain as he was before—a Senior Founding Advisor—as we collectively change and shape the goals of the Foundation and [its] directions.”

Nolan told The Debrief that Grusch’s title of Chief Operating Officer, as reflected on the version of his résumé that appeared on the Congressional website, had been an accurate representation of his involvement at the time the document was created.
https://thedebrief.org/the-sol-foun...plying-cutting-edge-research-the-uap-mystery/
So from the cited "Debrief" article, Grusch was the COO of the Sol Foundation from May 23 to NLT Sept 23 (date of "Debrief" article), during which at some point his title was changed to "Senior Founding Advisor." If you look at their website now, Grusch is not listed among the Foundation's "people," either as part of leadership or as an advisor.
https://thesolfoundation.org/people/

We don't know exactly when his Foundation title/role was changed, but corresponds roughly to around the time of Ken Klippenstein's 9 Aug 23 "Intercept" article (see below) detailing Grusch's history of substance abuse and mental illness/commitment. Did the Foundation decide Grusch was damaged goods and to incrementally divest themselves of him after that story broke? If that's the case, sounds like they didn't know about his troubled personal life/mental health issues before naming him COO. Poor/no vetting of him by Sol?
https://theintercept.com/2023/08/09/ufo-david-grusch-clearance/

Which brings us back to Grusch’s private NYC Jan 24 meeting with "Wall Street bigwigs." (see post #577 above.) Was he looking for investors? If so, in what? Probably not Sol, since by then he was either no longer part of the Foundation, or at least on his way out.

Aah, I had read it as Mr. Grusch saying he was now part of a secret UAP tracking program, as a private citizen.
@Tezcatlipoca's interpretation (that Grusch was referring to his military / intel career) clearly makes more sense.
B*ll*cks.
Apologies for my post #580. 6eb286cbf40cb4af61c25363be305631.jpg (Oh, and to David Grusch... in this instance anyway).

Actually John, I think it can be read both ways. He was part of the NRO (National Reconnaissance Organization) which I think is where most of the US satellite intelligence happens and he claimed to be the NRO representative to the UAPTF where he would have run into the likes of Stratton and Taylor.

IF the US had a super-secret UAP tracking program, one would think the NRO would be a natural place for it. But if that's the case and that's what Grusch is talking about, it seems problematic. At the very least he's telling these people the US government does in fact have a successful super-secret UAP tracking program. And it's not that secret anymore. He can tell these folks about it, but not AARO?

Or, he's saying he is currently part of a super-secret private program that can track UAPs. That might apply to the notion of various "entrepreneurs" being at this closed door meeting. Maybe it was the opening pitch for investors in a UAP tracking program?

A possible third option, is that he Stratton, Taylor and others at the UAPTF fooled around with some satellite data he had access to and convinced themselves they were tracking UAPs. A super-secret program of their own making that piggy backed off some real ones AATIP style.

His continuing concern that AARO did not have the proper clearance to hear what he had to say can be read as a big insult, to my mind. I'm reading it as a polite version or "Hey Kirkpatrick, I have much higher clearance than you and you're not cleared to know what I know, you're beneath me. I only speak to higher ups, not your AARO dog and pony show."

Poor/no vetting of him by Sol?

Not unlikely. Grusch came along as a decorated vet and highly credible intel officer saying all the things Nolan has believed for years. I'm speculating a bit here, but there is a likely connection between Grusch, the UAPTF folks, the SWR crowd and Nolan. And Nolan is no stranger to press and hype. So when he was likely introduced to Grusch via the various connections, he just ran with it.

So I'm confused. I looked up the Business Entity Records of the Sol Foundation on the Alabama Secretary of State website, and it lists "The Sol Foundation" as dissolved. Was it reestablished in a different state?

I thought it was based in California. Nolan is at Stanford in the Bay Area, so I figured that's where SOL was based, though companies and organizations are often incorporated in certain states, like Nevada, for tax reasons even if they operate somewhere else.

Article:
Ms. LUNA. OK. On the 19th of April, Dr. Kirkpatrick, head of AARO, had said that he did not find any evidence of UAPs. You also stated that you had—in your interview that you briefed him on information that you were uncovering but that he did not followup with you. Were the items that you divulged to him pertinent to national security?
Mr. GRUSCH. Yes. Him and I had a classified conversation in April 2022 before he took over AARO in July 2022 and I provided him some concerns I had.
Ms. LUNA. Do you know why he might not have followed up with you?
Mr. GRUSCH. Unfortunately, I cannot read his mind. I wish he did. I was happy to give sage counsel to him on where to look when he took the helm of AARO.

His sworn testimony about AARO at the HOC hearing in July 26, 2023 seems to be contradicted by the FOIA documents.

Even on the the most charitable of interpretations--
he never directly spoke with Kirkpatrick, just with Mellon/other liaisons,
or maybe AARO never followed on the particular thing he allegedly reported in April 2022
or maybe Grusch changed his mind at some point after Kirkpatrick "took the helm of AARO"
--his statements would be very misleading.

"I was happy to give sage counsel to him on where to look"--when in fact, behind the scenes in June 2023, he was claiming he did not trust their authority to allow him to do so and allegedly had "bad blood" with Kirkpatrick. That seems to be flirting with perjury to my eyes.
Did AARO even exist in April 2022? Was Kirkpatrick associated with AARO before July 2022? What did Grusch say to Kirkpatrick in April 2022? Did Grusch even speak to Kirkpatrick in April 2022? Why did he go to Kirkpatrick? I wish it made more sense and Congress would have asked tougher and more probing questions. The first question from Luna is so vague.

Actually John, I think it can be read both ways. He was part of the NRO (National Reconnaissance Organization) which I think is where most of the US satellite intelligence happens and he claimed to be the NRO representative to the UAPTF where he would have run into the likes of Stratton and Taylor.

IF the US had a super-secret UAP tracking program, one would think the NRO would be a natural place for it. But if that's the case and that's what Grusch is talking about, it seems problematic. At the very least he's telling these people the US government does in fact have a successful super-secret UAP tracking program. And it's not that secret anymore. He can tell these folks about it, but not AARO?

Or, he's saying he is currently part of a super-secret private program that can track UAPs. That might apply to the notion of various "entrepreneurs" being at this closed door meeting. Maybe it was the opening pitch for investors in a UAP tracking program?

A possible third option, is that he Stratton, Taylor and others at the UAPTF fooled around with some satellite data he had access to and convinced themselves they were tracking UAPs. A super-secret program of their own making that piggy backed off some real ones AATIP style.

His continuing concern that AARO did not have the proper clearance to hear what he had to say can be read as a big insult, to my mind. I'm reading it as a polite version or "Hey Kirkpatrick, I have much higher clearance than you and you're not cleared to know what I know, you're beneath me. I only speak to higher ups, not your AARO dog and pony show."

Not unlikely. Grusch came along as a decorated vet and highly credible intel officer saying all the things Nolan has believed for years. I'm speculating a bit here, but there is a likely connection between Grusch, the UAPTF folks, the SWR crowd and Nolan. And Nolan is no stranger to press and hype. So when he was likely introduced to Grusch via the various connections, he just ran with it.

I thought it was based in California. Nolan is at Stanford in the Bay Area, so I figured that's where SOL was based, though companies and organizations are often incorporated in certain states, like Nevada, for tax reasons even if they operate somewhere else.
I figured it out I think. They WERE established in CA - dissolved and reestablished in CA. I found the SoS website listing for them in CA. ANNND Grusch was listed in the initial documents filed in 7/7/2023.

"Any amendment to these Articles of Incorporation shall require the written approval of each of Garry Nolan, Peter Skafish, and Dave Grusch, if they are still living, have not become incapacitated, and have not been declared dead by a court of law."

But his name isn't mentioned in the subsequent Articles of Incorporation filed on 8/17/2023. Only Garry Nolan and Peter Skafish are listed.

Website for California Secretary of State - Business Lookup
https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/search/business

Search under "5810665"

So I'm confused. I looked up the Business Entity Records of the Sol Foundation on the Alabama Secretary of State website, and it lists "The Sol Foundation" as dissolved. Was it reestablished in a different state?

The Business Entity Record of The Sol Foundation on the Alabama SoS website.
https://arc-sos.state.al.us/cgi/cor...ame&file=&type=ALL&status=ALL&place=ALL&city=
The Sol website claim the Foundation was established in CA in Aug 23.

Palo Alto, CA – August 15, 2023 – Today marks the launch of the Sol Foundation, a new think tank that has been established to research the philosophical, policy, and scientific implications of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP).
https://thesolfoundation.org/launch-announcement/
Maybe they found it more advantageous legally/financially to operate as a non-profit in CA v. AL.

We all saw the pictures, he gave a presentation, didn't that look groovy? I thought it did, why cant we get a look at that presentation?
probably just a repeat of the same stuff he's been saying all along.
what do you think looks "groovy"?

I want some of that private tracking UAPs too, but I think its safe to say we all want to know some of that private tracking UAP business
become a investor for SOL. money talks.

B*ll*cks.
Given how these guys usually talk... Understandable.
I wouldn't be surprised if SOL tried to link up with private groups that do, do public monitoring though. I forget the name but there's that one science group that tried to peddle the sensor box that'd activate at anything flying overhead & assess it supposedly. That was pretty snazzy if it wasn't a scam.

I think what you say is actually a mix of all three, and still semi-reflective of the statement here.
We know NGA and NRO provide input data to places that've existed like UAPTF, AOIMSG, and now AARO. Grusch was an appointed liaison between these functions and NGA and NRO during his time there (supposedly).
Given Grusch history before these claims, I'm willing to bet part of Grusch job outside of his historical investigation or whatever he's rambled about, was acting as the middle-man for those functions Intelligence Requirements and resultant Tasking of NGA and NRO assets. Considering what they do, this would largely return aforementioned data, which would go back (pre-AOIMSG) through Grusch to those functions, which as far as we know time period was would've been to folks like Stratton and etc. We also know based off other reporting that individuals like Stratton let their theories impact their work and resultant interpretation of the data.
We also now know about all their private ventures. So, to sum it all up, we actually do have elements across all of those points, but none fully. The secret program he references being a back-reference to the ones he participated in that we already know about.

Last edited:
I'm speculating a bit here, but there is a likely connection between Grusch, the UAPTF folks, the SWR crowd and Nolan.
Interestingly in that regard, John Greenewald has also received FOIA documents from DOD IG related to their 2021 probe of what steps the DOD had taken to study UAP, during which they interviewed David Grusch. During the interview Grusch is directly quoted as saying he "has been studying UAPs for 15 years" which would show prior interest, contrary to his public statements that he was not interested in UAP until Jay Stratton asked him to identify SAPs/CAPs for UAPTF in 2019.

Article:
(U) Purpose
1. (U) The purpose of this work paper is to document our interview with Major David Grusch on July 12, 2021.

2. (U) We interviewed Major Grusch to determine whether he could provide background information that might be relevant to our evaluation.

3. (U) The Overall classification of this meeting was at the TOP SECRET//TK//NOFORN level due to the vulnerabilities, subject matter discussed, and potential compilation of information. [...]

(U) Scope:
1. (U) The stated objective of the project is to determine what actions the DoD has taken in regard to UAP reporting and policies. The scope of this interview is to determine what efforts DARPA has published, developed, received, and implemented that is associated with UAP sightings and events. [...]

A. Summary of Interview: [...]

2. (U) Major Grusch stated that [REDACTED]. He stated that he “has been studying UAPs for 15 years” and that he serves as the NRO liaison to the UAP Task Force.

Mr. Grusch claims, via statement for the record to Ross Coulthart, that he may have incorrectly included his total time in uniformed service during the interview.
Article:
ON RECORD COMMENT: "The DoD IG FOIA release to BlackVault today highlights an organization proposal to succeed UAPTF that myself and my colleagues developed on our own time before the AARO office was created. Not only did I brief DoD IG Evaluations team on this proposal, but I also presented the same chart deck to Sen Harry Reid in April 2021 in a personal capacity for his guidance.

He was very enthusiastic on the idea of a National Space Lab to receive records and UAP material from executive branch agencies who would then federate it out to academia and other partners in a whole of government approach. He was going to use the OSAR proposal as a basis of his next discussion with President Biden.

The interview reports that I've been studying UAP for 15 years, I have not and may have misconstrued my total time in uniformed service (cadet+commissioned officer) at the time." - David Grusch

I have a hard time believing that Grusch accidentally mischaracterized how long he had studying UAP or that the interviewers misinterpreted a direct quote attributed to him.

probably just a repeat of the same stuff he's been saying all along.
what do you think looks "groovy"?
Whilst you are more than likely correct, dont you think "UAP tracking" is groovy IF its not something we have heard before? It might be a little too wild for most people to get excited about. But thats pretty groovy to me, new threads to pull on as well, but David went to a tailor too quickly. Maybe I am just too hopeful, I like to be fair to people even after they give me NO reason to be fair to them (I.E David Grusch). We have more than likely heard it before, just like everything else said so far. But in saying that, I want to see it in full. I want to know what he said to those rich people and intelligence, because I think the below comment could be a winner.
This above would make a lot of sense to me if David was looking for investors. It would also make sense why he wouldn't give this presentation to anybody else.

dont you think "UAP tracking" is groovy
not really. hasnt SETI been scanning for signals since...a long long time?
But its cool if you think it's cool.. i didnt know if you meant the graphics in the Daily Mail article were groovy.

This above would make a lot of sense to me if David was looking for investors. It would also make sense why he wouldn't give this presentation to anybody else.
kinda sounds like this D'agostino guy just has monthly "cool stuff" gatherings for his friends. Like a monthly book club but the book comes to you, instead of having to read it. or like personal Ted Talks for rich people. i guess it could be like monthly "Shark Tank" presentations, though.

not really. hasnt SETI been scanning for signals since...a long long time?
But its cool if you think it's cool.. i didnt know if you meant the graphics in the Daily Mail article were groovy.
Signals are kind of boring though and from what I have heard they haven't found anything, what David said had to do with tracking UAPs around Earth which was a new one for me, and based on the slides that were shown it looked like he had a lot to say on the topic and I want to know what it was.
Oh that was my mistake, what I meant was the information FROM the graphics looked new and interesting, you were probably thinking "but it was just words on a slide..." and you're not wrong really, its mostly that my curiosity is killing me. I didnt mean there was something visually outstanding about it, it was just words on a slide.
kinda sounds like this D'agostino guy just has monthly "cool stuff" gatherings for his friends. Like a monthly book club but the book comes to you, instead of having to read it.
Another really good theory. That is something people with money and influence do, especially considering who was in attendance, that theory is as likely as the other.

this one? (those are just stock image photos on the right there. i yandex imaged search them as i was wondering if they were from elizondos slide show.)
You were right, I was mistaken, pictures and videos were banned at the event, so only a 1-3 made it through, I could have sworn I saw a screen that had details about UAP tracking but it doesnt really matter, so I will accept I mistook it for this post about that same event, where the person goes into detail on reddit about what he heard at the event, all information below. I found them not long ago when I was trying to collate all the "first hand experience" comments, and this was thread was one of the posts. You speak of Elizondos slides, its possible i mixed the 2 up. Although most of what he is bringing is all old, bunk or both, the fact that we know so little about this so-called UFO tracking system interests me, and I want to see this through because so far its the only new thing I have heard from Grusch.
fjdiofjriof.jpg

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/191yshx/david_grusch_first_hand_experience_he_was_part_of/

I believe this flew under the radar for most of us and deserves its own thread:

Credits to u/Hvbears88 who attended a private 60-person presentation with David Grusch as the speaker in New York:

Key points
Grusch said he was part of an extremely secret program that had figured out how to track and find UAP's in our atmosphere and near earth orbit. He said his op-ed will include much more details regarding this.
He was told about a UAP that was in our possession that had a diameter of around 40 ft, but once you went inside, it was the size of a football field. They believed that the object was somehow able to manipulate both space and time.
He had recently been informed that a US adversary was considering full disclosure to get out ahead of the US and that he passed this information along to the US government.
He also mentioned that the US has taken part in a fair amount of crash retrevials before 1933.
The NHI look like the typical grey and they aren't sure where these being have come from. There is also a chance that they are extra dimensional, but that it could also just seem this way because of the technology they use rather than them being actual extra dimensional beings.
Interestingly, he also mentioned how many people know the full scope of the phenomenon to be no more than 50 people.

Full comments by u/Hvbears88

I actually went to a private 60-person presentation with David grusch as the speaker. This was mostly all private citizens. As in professors, lawyers, business people, a few scientists, retired military, current fbi, and other government agency members. In the end, we were allowed to allowed to ask questions. Some asked him about this, and what he said was that he was part of an extremely secret program that had figured out how to track and find uap's in our atmosphere and near earth orbit. He said his oped will include much more details regarding this.

It was hosted by a wall street big wigs and his lawyer friend. It was sort of a small saloon style talm. David also
did it for free. Even went as far as to fly in to NYC just for this. He had arrived only a few hours beforehand and then left 1st thing the next day. The idea was to get a group of both skeptics and believers from all these different walks of life for a talk regarding David and the things he has said. Most of the people that left had left as believers. Or at the very least believed that David was not lying and truly believed everything he said. He also mentioned a few other things that I haven't heard him say before. Like that, he was told about a uap that was in our possession that had a diameter of around 40 ft, but once u went inside, it was the size of a football field. They believed that the object was somehow able to manipulate both space and time. He also said that the objec wast both using and creating energy that was more than a terrawatt when measured. Which is an absolutely ridiculous amount of power, something along the Iines of 1,000,000,000,000 watts. He also mentioned that he had recently been informed that a US adversary was considering full disclosure to get out ahead of the US and that he passed this information along to the US government. He also alluded to the retaliation that wqs had taken against him. It sounded pretty terrifying, and he wasn't the only one to be retaliated against. Multiple people involved in not only his investigation but also his fellow peers in the uap task force, such as Jay stratton, were also threatened. He wouldn't go too much into since it's an open investigation , but these people pretty showed him that they could touch him or his family any time they wanted. He also mentioned that the US has taken part in a fair amount of crash retrevials before 1933. Also that we wouldn't be surprised by what the NHI look like, such as they look like the typical grey and they aren't sure where these being have come from. There is also a chance that they are extra dimensional, but that it could also just seem this way because of the technology they use rather than them being actual extra dimensional beings. Interestingly, he also mentioned how many people know the full scope of the phenomenon to be no more then 50 people, but it wasn't clear whether this meant 50 people currently alive or 50 people ever in history. All in all, it was extremely interesting and pretty hopeful for the future of disclosure ( This was after the uap amendment was shut down.) and that he believes we will know much more in the near future.

And apparently, it was the only private non goverment talk that he has done so far. As for how I feel about everything after hearing him speak. He is extremely smart, I mean, he has an almost unbelievable memory and knowledge about intel laws and other things that have to do with uap's. My opinion is that he is the real deal. Almost everyone left that night with fully believing what he was saying or, at the very least, that HE believed what he was saying as the truth. So, eithier way you cut it, I believe he is telling the truth as he knows it.

About how they tracked UAP: No, i believe he said that this had something to do with a frequency that they can track or some kind of signature

this so-called UFO tracking system interests me
seems to me the thank you page is saying "sol foundation.org" (i can only see the "tion.org, but looks like David C. Grusch co-founder)

maybe if you look into Sol a bit more they have info? a Feb 8th trailer release has grusch listed as co-founder. (nothing interesting in video so i didnt link it)
1714449804078.png
https://www.youtube.com/@_SolFoundation/videos

Last edited:
Back