WTC7 Smoke Movement Before and After Penthouse Collapse

Perspective can be deceiving and looking at the smoke on a two dimensional screen is not a valid basis for determining what you are claiming. I think that your analysis is just wishful thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a structure including part of the roof drops down... it would pull a "vacuum" or negative pressure... This is similar to what you see behind a fast vehicle moving down a dusty road.

Perspective can be deceiving and looking at the smoke on a two dimensional screen is not a valid basis for determining what you are claiming. I think that your analysis is just wishful thinking.

If you believe the window lighting and the behavior of the smoke are both indeterminate (and maybe they are, though I think the smoke's behavior doesn't make sense with a single-story drop theory), then surely the massive ripple of distortion that moves downward across the face of the building in exact alignment with how we'd expect the penthouse debris to be moving per NIST's model is a sufficient basis for us to say that the penthouse likely did collapse all the way through, right?

Is there any evidence for Tony's theory being more likely than NIST's re the behavior of the penthouse that you think is being overlooked?

Last edited:
Perhaps you could offer a valid alternative explanation of the downwards moving smoke that keeps moving down after the penthouse has fallen a floor? Where is it going?

I'm saying that the breeze was pushing the smoke away from WTC 7 and it was too far away to be sucked into WTC 7.

So, just to be clear.... You are saying that at the very moment that the penthouse descends into the building, a sudden gust of wind picks up, and blows the billowing smoke, that has been pretty much travelling in a "back-and-to-the-left" direction (JFK quote), and changes its direction, so that it only looks like it is being sucked in, but in actuality is really just blowing sort of "back-down-and-to-the-right" now?

Is that what you are saying? Did we observe these sudden wind changes with any other video from that day of ANY of the building that were on fire?

Back