What happened at the Rethink911 (AE911Truth) Times Square Rally?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
There was supposed to be a rally in times square on 9/11/2013, organized by Rethink911.org, a branch of Richard Gage's Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth.

http://rethink911.org/news/rethink911-events-in-new-york-on-september-11-2013/

An All-Day Tour Culminating with Times Square Rally:
Do not miss this historic day of events.

Richard Gage, AIA and the ReThink911 campaign are bringing the message straight to New York’s political leaders and national media outlets with an all-day tour culminating in a rally at ReThink911’s towering Times Square billboard at 5:20pm—exactly 12 years to the minute since Building 7 fell.

Join us on this whirlwind tour as we deliver AE911Truth petitions and ReThink911VIP Packs, request on-the-spot interviews, and conduct our own interviews of the media establishment that continues to ignore the evidence. Then we complete this thrilling day of anniversary activities with a rally to include esteemed speakers Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, William Pepper, Bob McIlvaine, Frank Morales, Richard Gage, and other VIP speakers to be announced.

[... several events listed, then finally ...]

5:00 PM: (H) 5:20pm Times Square Rally: 9/11: Ignoring the Evidence Is No Longer An Option
End the day with our climactic gathering of featured speakers underneath the ReThink911 billboard: William Pepper, Bob McIlvaine, Frank Morales, Richard Gage-AIA, and other VIP speakers to be announced. 47th Street and 7th Avenue (like 47 stories gone in 7 seconds—that way you won’t forget the address!).

7:30 PM: Dinner and Drinks at a nearby hangout
Content from External Source
All I've seen of this is a video of Cynthia McKinney speaking, and interviews with two of the event organizers.

Does anyone know of something that shows how many people were there, or what kind of reaction they got?

Does anyone know of something that shows how many people were there, or what kind of reaction they got?

There's this, along with a few other shots in his gallery...

Edit: my attempts to embed the Tweet did not work as intended... scratch that, it's just not displaying properly for me in Firefox, although it works fine in Chrome.

Last edited:
Back