Weatherman Acknowledges Military's Dumping of Chaff into The Atmosphere

Weatherman Acknowledges Military's Dumping of Chaff into The Atmosphere and also shows how the TV staions weather sofwtare has the ability to strip it out so that viewers don't see the military's chaff dumped into the sky.

Video @ :
This should be relatively easy for the debunkers here to debunk. If you;vce already done that for this viode I do apolagize but search of the site did not retrun any hits on this so I decided to post it. I have another on HARRP and its ability to manipulate the weather whci is something else I'm fairly certain has been cliamed to hav been debunked but I may be mis-remembering.

Balance

Senior Member.
No HAARP has not been shown to manipulate the weather, but that's the other thread and OT here.

Can I ask something?
Do you think Chaff is harmful?
Do you think the weatherman is acting dishonestly?
If yes, why?

Hevach

Senior Member.
Chaff can do some bad things. It's irritating if inhaled, some types can damage engines if it gets inside. Those aren't weaponized features, you'd need way more to do do that than is actually used. The quantities needed to disrupt radar are pretty small and the coverage area can spread quite wide.

One thing it can't do, and which the weatherman never says it can, is affect weather. It can affect weather radar, but drawing a mustache on a picture doesn't make the person grow facial hair.

I question the weatherman's identification for a couple reasons, but I'll leave that part to the radar people on the boards.

Trailblazer

Staff member
This should be relatively easy for the debunkers here to debunk.
Why do you think it needs "debunking"?

Do you think chaff is sinister? Radar chaff has been around since the Second World War.

It reflects radar. That's what it is for.

I really don't understand why you are putting a video about chaff in a "chemtrails" forum. What's the agenda here?

Hevach

Senior Member.
Chaff has come up in chemtrail related stuff quite a bit. Most of it is at least partially aluminum, which is one of the main things supposedly being sprayed.

Jason

Does anyone know how much chaff is released into the atmosphere every year via militaries across the globe? Is it even substantial, or is more aluminum put into the atmosphere via fireworks..

Trailblazer

Staff member
Chaff has come up in chemtrail related stuff quite a bit. Most of it is at least partially aluminum, which is one of the main things supposedly being sprayed.
But doesn't it occur to these people that there is infinitely more aluminium right under their feet? A pound of dry soil contains about an ounce of aluminium, on average, which is why I cannot help laughing when I see people getting all excited over a few hundred micrograms per litre in rainwater or whatever garbage it was.

Besides, isn't the stuff being sprayed supposed to be aluminium oxide? Which is so biologically inert that it is used as a bearing surface in artificial hip joints!

I'd happily eat a decent pinch of Al2O3 in front of these people if they think it is so harmful. It would be a bit crunchy, but it wouldn't do me any harm.

Trailblazer

Staff member
Does anyone know how much chaff is released into the atmosphere every year via militaries across the globe? Is it even substantial, or is more aluminum put into the atmosphere via fireworks..
This paper (as mirrored on a true believer's site!) says 500 tons a year on the US:

http://www.agriculturedefensecoalit...Use_of_Radio_Frequency_Chaff_October_2001.pdf

Chaff is about 40% Al by weight so that's 200 tons of aluminium.

Which might sound a lot, but it's roughly the amount of aluminium in 3000 cubic yards of regular soil.

In other words, the top couple of feet of your typical acre of dirt contain more aluminium than all the chaff dropped in a year across the whole USA.

Ross Marsden

Senior Member.
The "German government admits... " story was a chaff story.

Chaff (along with cloud seeding and pollution-based "objections") forms part of the fall-back position of "it's a chemical coming out of a plane, therefore chemtrails".

And, of course, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do; confuse and misdirect.

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
Why do you think it needs "debunking"?

Do you think chaff is sinister? Radar chaff has been around since the Second World War.

It reflects radar. That's what it is for.

I really don't understand why you are putting a video about chaff in a "chemtrails" forum. What's the agenda here?

The way Im reading his post, (and correct me inf Im wrong @BlueCollarCritic ) it sounds to me like he's pretty sure that its exactly what its said to be, but that providing the video as more of an informative thing than a claim. At least thats my personal take on the post. I dont think he's claiming that its anything untoward, just more curiosity and Im not sure he's sure how to respond when people ask him about it.

NoParty

Senior Member.
A pound of dry soil contains about an ounce of aluminium, on average...
Wow! Is that right? I always assumed it varied, significantly, from place to place...but I never would've thought dry soil was as much as ~1/16 aluminum on average.
Can you give me some kind of link, just to satisfy my curiosity? Thanks.

Gridlock

Senior Member.
AFAIK those are simply flares designed to confuse heat-seekers and you won't see the chaff component (radar-seeker countermeasure) because they're tiny.

I don't know whether any system deploys just chaff or just flares, I'd guess not because when you need them you generally don't have time to figure out whether the incoming missile works one way or the other, and in fact they could use both.

KC-10FE

Senior Member.
AFAIK those are simply flares designed to confuse heat-seekers and you won't see the chaff component (radar-seeker countermeasure) because they're tiny.

I don't know whether any system deploys just chaff or just flares, I'd guess not because when you need you generally don't have time to figure out whether the incoming missile works one way or the other, and in fact they could use both.

Fighter jets have chaff and flare loaded usually. Chaff when deployed is not nearly enough to cover a significant part of the sky

Chaff and flare ports on a fighter jet

f-15e_86chaff.jpg

Chaff itself..fiberglass coated with aluminum

CHAFF.jpg

Chaff being dispensed from an F/A-18C

3459.jpg

I don't know whether any system deploys just chaff or just flares, I'd guess not because when you need them you generally don't have time to figure out whether the incoming missile works one way or the other, and in fact they could use both.
Oh, I didn't know that. I google "planes deploying chaff" and a bunch of pictures like that came up. Guess I should have researched that more.

EDIT:

Taken from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread863899/pg1

So I guess when chaff is deployed, flares are usually deployed too, but the spectacular appearance is coming from the flares and not chaff. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
With Military AC, you fire both when you have a confirmed GA or AA lock and fire warning. Chaff is visible on Radar because thats what its designed for, it scatters the radar signals as thats one of the components that AA and GA missles use... unless you're talking about Stinger Missile Systems which use radar, heat and what's called Negative Ultra Violet detectors built into the head of the missle that makes something like 2k calculations a second.

Jason

With Military AC, you fire both when you have a confirmed GA or AA lock and fire warning. Chaff is visible on Radar because thats what its designed for, it scatters the radar signals as thats one of the components that AA and GA missles use... unless you're talking about Stinger Missile Systems which use radar, heat and what's called Negative Ultra Violet detectors built into the head of the missle that makes something like 2k calculations a second.
Don't mean to digress, but isn't chaff a bit outdated with current technology and counter measures.

Gridlock

Senior Member.
Actually flares are more outdated, look at AF1 or an El Al plane and you'll see they use laser countermeasure pods to confuse heatseakers. Chaff is one of those things that you could replace with active countermeasures but dumping a cloud of aluminium out the back works just as well (against the majority of threats).

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
Don't mean to digress, but isn't chaff a bit outdated with current technology and counter measures.

Yes and no. Radar is still Radar.. you're bouncing an energy signal off of one object to another, so when you throw aluminium confetti in the air, it scatters that energy and defeats the radar's ability to track. Radar, for the most part, is used as a back up system.. you have LADAR systems, Negative UV (like I mentioned earlier), IR and all kinds of stuff that work as well or better.. but if any of the toys fail, radar will always be there.. so you cant really go without chaff in Fighter Aircraft.

Trailblazer

Staff member
Wow! Is that right? I always assumed it varied, significantly, from place to place...but I never would've thought dry soil was as much as ~1/16 aluminum on average.
It does indeed vary hugely, but 6-7% is a good ballpark average, and works out as a nice quotable amount of 1oz per lb.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Balance Irish Weatherman debunks chemtrail speculation Contrails and Chemtrails 19
Ross Marsden Debunked: Weatherman admits "Meteorological Spraying" [It's Meteorological Spring] Contrails and Chemtrails 30
TemplarJLS Context: George Washington acknowledges the Illuminati Exists? Quotes Debunked 16
Steve Funk Internationally Recognized Theoretical Physicist Acknowledges Climate Engineering Contrails and Chemtrails 20
FreiZeitGeist Bill Vander Zalm: Ex-premiere of British Columbia acknowledges chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Mick West What does "Off-World" mean to the US Military? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 16
Agent K Serpentine flight pattern over Los Angeles Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
D Mysterious illuminated objects filmed from ferry off US coast[Military flares] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
deirdre Debunked: Exemption from military service doc proves Jews had foreknowledge of WW2 (fake leaflet) General Discussion 0
MikeG Unreported Abuse of US Troops Conspiracy Theories 0
MikeG Body Armor Order Indicates Major Military Deployments Conspiracy Theories 1
Z 3 military helicopters Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
MikeG Military Trains Conspiracy Theories 7
Fin Debunked: 2007 Avebury UFO sighting [Military Exercise Flares] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
Efftup Circular Contrails over Dorset? [Likely military exercise] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 44
D [MoreInfoNeeded]Germany NewsTV: Explanation for radar cloud Contrails and Chemtrails 14
occams rusty scissor Claim: US military are preparing a major PSYOP/martial law - Op Jade Helm Conspiracy Theories 487
KC-10FE Dogfighting Contrails? [Military Jets, Los Alcázare, Murica, Spain] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
Libertarian Claims Ukranian military using civilian planes as cover Flight MH17 72
Josh Heuer MH17: Russia Claims Ukranian military plane flying nearby before incident Flight MH17 121
TWCobra Debunked-Peter Kusznir "Military Learjet" video Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Debunked: Military Chemtrails On/Off [SU-30 Smoke Skywriting] Contrails and Chemtrails 26
JRBids Military test releases fiberglas cloud Contrails and Chemtrails 8
deejay military documents airborne release of radioactive 'experimentation' in St. Louis Contrails and Chemtrails 7
BlueCollarCritic 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammo + 2,717 Military Asssault Vehicles And Nothings Going On? Conspiracy Theories 116
Related Articles

Election 2020

Related Articles