Video of UFOs around/on the sun - Sunspots and a Bird

RTM

This video was recently posted by the same person who posted another video claiming to show a UFO speeding away, Mick debunked that one recently. What exactly are the objects in this video? Is this person ignorant or dishonest, or both? The comments are depressing, are there really that many people out there willing to believe anything that comes along?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16OpKJETtnU

are you talking about the sunspots? i dont see anything skimming your vd that looks like a ufo. can you provide a timestamp?

Article:
They are regions of reduced surface temperature caused by concentrations of magnetic field flux that inhibit convection.

Sorry. He looks to be highlighting things at 1.43 & 3.03, and he lingers on things at 2.40. Are these just sunspots? Like I said, I'm more amazed at the comments than anything.
The video is a bit music orientated (like an ad for a chilled out Ibiza night club).

The dot's he's highlighting look exactly like sun spots:
1626974561871.png

The UFO that shoots across the screen at 1:43 looks like it's flapping, tracked and slowed down it looks like a bird:

i did see this new circle when rescanning...timestamp 1:50... this bit looks like a bird or bug flying (on earth) between his camera and the sun. i dont know hw to make a gif with a side by side of bugs flying, sorry.

1626975025811.png

If there’s a date of the observation we could confirm if they are sunspots. But assuming he’s using a filter to reduce the sun’s brightness then they definitely look like sunspots. [edited: he may not be using a filter, just looking through enough attenuation to be able to view the sun at reasonable frame rates]

sorry. Just noticed a date. I’ll look up images of the sun on that date.

yep. They are sunspots. Check out:

http://suntoday.lmsal.com/sdomedia/SunInTime/2021/07/19/l_HMI_cont_aiascale.jpg
l_HMI_cont_aiascale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to the sunspots, a bird flies by with a red oval around it at around 1:51. Stopped watching at that point, so maybe something else eventually happens?

In these long videos that feature nothing for long stretches of time, it would be useful for the original poster to indicate where the interesting bit(s) that you want to have a discussion about come in.

Thanks, everyone. I just wanted to be certain that there was a very sensible explanation for what the channel owner claims to be amazing evidence. I only found the channel after Mick's recent video form that channel (seemed like the owner of the channel deliberately jerked the camera to simulate acceleration) and he remarked that many people were accepting this as great evidence, then you see the same thing from a video of something like sun spots.

There is a red circle around what appears to be nothing at all at around 5:40 -- anybody have a thought on what is being seen there that warrants the use of the Red Circle? Also at about 6:15 there is something bright and sun-like orange that moves from lower left to the solar disk and then is not seen again, which is shown in slow motion but does not seem to rise to the level of invoking the red circle. Not sure what I am seeing there.

There is a red circle around what appears to be nothing at all at around 5:40 -- anybody have a thought on what is being seen there that warrants the use of the Red Circle? Also at about 6:15 there is something bright and sun-like orange that moves from lower left to the solar disk and then is not seen again, which is shown in slow motion but does not seem to rise to the level of invoking the red circle. Not sure what I am seeing there.
there is a tiny spot that shows up in like 3 frames. comparing it to the official sun pic in post #8, it looks like another sun spot.
1626997965531.png

vid should start right at the little spot

Source: https://youtu.be/16OpKJETtnU?t=345

there is a tiny spot that shows up in like 3 frames. comparing it to the official sun pic in post #8, it looks like another sun spot.
Thanks, it does not even show up on my screen. Anybody have any thoughts about whatever it is at 6:15m

Back