Video: David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
Hi everybody,

When it comes to conspiracies of secret societies and who is "really" running the world, many conspiracists turn to David Icke. And so, i present my second debunking video --- this one on David Icke (http://youtu.be/faWw6RxLwg8). It's a bit lengthy, but i started with a 217 minute video. It was very tough to remove snippets because most of it was so bizarre i didn't want to short change the viewer of what is truly an amazing display of madness. If you ever needed some specific material to debunk the theories of David Icke, this is THE video to watch. If you're like me, you'll be riveted the whole 25 minutes. You won't believe what he espouses with a straight face.

Enjoy

That's a lot of crazy. You have to be incredibly "open minded" to accept all of that. It's quite amazing how these personality cults keep going.

That's a lot of crazy. You have to be incredibly "open minded" to accept all of that. It's quite amazing how these personality cults keep going.

I had never really looked into these secret society advocates until a friend of mine went to see this guy Icke in Cleveland of this year. So i decided to look him (Icke) up and listen. I had no idea these secret societies are supposed to be human/reptilian-alien hybrids and all this other nonsense. It's funny because, if you talk to Icke followers, they'll talk about The Masons, The Illuminati and all these other secret societies being in control of the world, but they will not freely admit the ties these societies and groups are supposed to have to ancient aliens coming to earth and cross breeding with humans. And when i confront these Icke followers with the human/alien story espoused by Icke, they go nuts on me. NUTS! In typical cult-like form, they go personal, they try to destroy the messenger instead of addressing the alien message their hero (David Icke) talks about. You wouldn't believe the messages i get in response to this video. It's the weirdest thing ... showing Icke supporters what Icke is saying and I'M the problem!

Is it not fairly racist to suggest that White people have an extraterestrial ancestral origin, entirely separate from every other ethnicity on Earth?

I had never really looked into these secret society advocates until a friend of mine went to see this guy Icke in Cleveland of this year. So i decided to look him (Icke) up and listen. I had no idea these secret societies are supposed to be human/reptilian-alien hybrids and all this other nonsense. It's funny because, if you talk to Icke followers, they'll talk about The Masons, The Illuminati and all these other secret societies being in control of the world, but they will not freely admit the ties these societies and groups are supposed to have to ancient aliens coming to earth and cross breeding with humans. And when i confront these Icke followers with the human/alien story espoused by Icke, they go nuts on me. NUTS! In typical cult-like form, they go personal, they try to destroy the messenger instead of addressing the alien message their hero (David Icke) talks about. You wouldn't believe the messages i get in response to this video. It's the weirdest thing ... showing Icke supporters what Icke is saying and I'M the problem!

You should try talking to Scientologists about thetans. Those are some scary folk.

Yeah, but the street blockage enturbulated this lady who didn't take LRH bullxxxx and made her way through the "Bad People's" blockade:

To become a Thetan, you must confess your crimes in this life. If you didn't have any, you must either make some up or admit to having committed crimes in past lives. Then you pay for counseling to 'clear' you of the guilt which has messed you up for all those lifetimes up to now. Once you pay enough, you reach a sort of 'salvation' and are able to perform miracles.

These confessions also consolidate the cult's hold on people. If they truly did commit crime, the Scilons keep careful records of them and use it for blackmail. If Thetans act up they will be told they need to return for more treatment and pay some more. They aren't free at all, the whole church is a means of manipulation of the membership.

They are trying, within that viewpoint, to make the guy who is filming feel guilty by asking him over and over, "what did you do?" "What are your crimes?"

The Thetans feel they are superior, but how superior are they rally when they are just trying to manipulate the guy by using their belief that he is guilty of some crime?

At least, this is my understanding, related to me by one of my best friends who got into great debt and was kept a virtual slave in the basement running a copying machine. Even after he left, they hounded him for a long time till he left for Alaska.

I've had to pause it for a moment, just to point out that the City of London isn't London city, it's one square mile dedicated to banking and finance, it's been so for hundreds of years. He's still talking bollocks, mind.

I tried that interbreeding he's talking about, with cats and iguanas. So far, the iguanas have eaten 8 cats. Mind, one big tom has blinded and scarred for life a few iguana females.

My scientific inference is that reptiles don't fancy mammals. And it's not the fur, I shaved two cats but it just made them easier to swallow. Mammals, on the other hand, are willing to shag anything with an orifice that lies still.

Back