Venice Beach Boardwalk driver kills one injured a dozen

Soulfly

Banned
Banned
So it appears that this was no accident. Throwing this out there because it seems almost anything can be turned in to a conspiracy these days.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/03/us/california-venice-beach-crash/

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A man who sped down Venice Beach's crowded boardwalk Saturday evening looked like he wanted "to create mayhem and massacre a lot of people," a witness said.

One woman was killed, and a Los Angeles County coroner's office spokeswoman identified her as Alice Gruppioni, 32, of Italy. Her husband told police they were on their honeymoon, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Nathan Campbell, 38, was charged with murder after he turned himself in to police hours after the incident, Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman Rosario Herrera said Sunday. Campbell is being held on $1 million bond, she said.
Content from External Source
NOTE: Wasn't sure where to put this, if an admin feels it belongs in a different thread feel free to move it.
If moved delete the NOTE.

This was less than a mile from where I live. We go there quite often. Our friends were just there a few hours earlier.

I'm sure there will be one or two conspiracy theories about this, but really I don't think they are worth covering. Probably just draw more attention to them.

Just some crazy guy, who deserves no attention. It's tragic, but also something people will bounce back from quickly.

Back