U.S. Seeks World Domination Through Mind Control, Abuse of Force and Lies

Can you pick the top three pieces of evidence the film puts forth, and the conclusions drawn from them?

The video contains a powerful and complex 'history' and 'a progression' of factual events, (culminating in the situation we have today), which demonstrates a theory that 'the elite' of 'The New World' i.e. America have conspired over the centuries, (albeit only two), to create a system, (which is portrayed as a benevolent, free democratic republic, with inalienable (cannot be taken away) rights, as set out in the Constitution BUT; this is in reality a myth to cover the actuality that it is for the enrichment of the elite at the expense and suffering of the masses.

Corporations and Wallstreet run the politicians and therefore control the Country. To make the populace compliant, they have been fed a diet of disinformation and patriotism to a false ideology.

My perception of the message is: The populace have been duped by the 'packaging' of this controlling and brutal ethos, (run by a small cabal of elitist profiteers) into believing they are part of a benevolent doctrine attempting to free Americans and the world alike.

I see the main thrust of the argument as:

Disinformation... as evidenced on many occasions but to qualify... Operation Mockingbird (dry lol), epitomises this.

Imperialist expansionism... Which is self evidenced and even acknowledged.

Brutal repression of dissident Americans and the overthrow of foreign regimes, (invasion of Sovereign States/Countries), which are non aligned to U.S. worldview ) by force of arms (war) and by proxy... funding, training of foreign troops to enforce U.S wishes... similar to Vichy French?

Corruption and manipulation at the highest levels for the enrichment and empowerment of the elite and the subjugation of the masses.

High tech systemic surveillance at every level, of its own citizenry and foreign nationals to the utmost degree.

Obviously there are many more implications/branches but I will leave it there for 'debunking'.

Back