Toxic Spraying and Radio Frequency Bombardment

MikeG

Senior Member.
This is from a May 16, 2015 edition of geoengineeringwatch.org

Dane Wigington is claiming that geoengineering is now being accomplished by a combination of aerial spraying and “radio frequency bombardment” via “ionosphere heaters like HAARP.”

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/toxic-spraying-and-radio-frequency-bombardment-a-lethal-mix/

HAARP has been addressed in another very good thread:

https://www.metabunk.org/haarp-debunked-and-explained.t1650/

The post cites the image below as proof of a “massive radio frequency signature” over the American Southwest and northwestern Mexico.

map1.png

Wigington claims that these transmissions are both altering the jet stream and helping scatter “toxic particulates.”

Other images on the post seem to attribute any form of cloud cover (and subsequent moisture) as man made and part of an ongoing campaign of solar radiation management.

I have a few simple questions:

1. What exactly is depicted in the image?

2. What accounts for the ripples?

3. How can Wigington argue that we have more clouds (containing more moisture), but producing less moisture, particularly over California, where he constantly “exposes” the problem of man-made drought?

I am more interested in the first two questions than attempting to find logical consistency with the third (and geoengineeringwatch.org).

Cheers

The image looks like a composite of IR satellite (effectively, cloud top height) and Water Vapor imagery. The ripples are orthoganal to the wind direction in this case (note the deep trough behind the rippled clouds depicted in the WV imagery - the edges are parallel to the wind direction) so I'd guess gravity waves of some sort.

The image looks like a composite of IR satellite (effectively, cloud top height) and Water Vapor imagery. The ripples are orthoganal to the wind direction in this case (note the deep trough behind the rippled clouds depicted in the WV imagery - the edges are parallel to the wind direction) so I'd guess gravity waves of some sort.

Thanks for the information. Could you give me some links to explain some of the terminology, especially gravity waves.

Yeah, the ripples in the clouds show gravity waves produced by a layer of air flowing over a denser layer of air. You get waves along the boundary between fluids of different densities. This can occur at the air-water interface, between air parcels of different density, even along a thermocline within a waterbody. The waves in the atmosphere that manifest in mid to high level clouds associated with the jet stream are probably most analogous to standing waves in a river. If you look at time lapse of these features you'll see the parallel.

Even if radio waves could induce ripples in the clouds, what radio wave would produce a wavelength of a magnitude of tens or hundreds of mile as seen over Baja in the image in the opening post of this thread?

Yeah, the ripples in the clouds show gravity waves produced by a layer of air flowing over a denser layer of air. You get waves along the boundary between fluids of different densities. This can occur at the air-water interface, between air parcels of different density, even along a thermocline within a waterbody. The waves in the atmosphere that manifest in mid to high level clouds associated with the jet stream are probably most analogous to standing waves in a river. If you look at time lapse of these features you'll see the parallel.

Even if radio waves could induce ripples in the clouds, what radio wave would produce a wavelength of a magnitude of tens or hundreds of mile as seen over Baja in the image in the opening post of this thread?

Well, the answer that we keep getting is HAARP, which has become sort of an all purpose doomsday machine for conspiracy theorists. I recently heard an interview with Elana Freeland, who claimed that radio transmissions could be used to spread ebola. Just amazing.

Well you can spread viruses by radio, but fortunately computer viruses are not human transmissible. Yet. ;)

It's really disheartening to know that there's a real chunk of the population with such fundamental ignorance of science. I recognize this woman is an extreme case, but so many people are scientifically illiterate these days to some degree.

Back