Three U-Shaped Contrails in Serbia

Trailspotter

Senior Member.
Mick West said: ↑
Another similar one posted on Twitter - location unknown.

It might be
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/300404237617637781/
Yes, this link says the picture was taken in Zrenjanin, Serbia at 9:30-10:00 in the morning of December 29, 2011. Google StreetView did not get there, so I could not verify the place. There are no big airports nearby, however. Also, there are more pictures that caught the plane in the act. See, for example, this screenshot:
Screen shot 2014-06-09 at 10.13.11.png

It shows the plane circling anticlockwise (banking left), whereas the planes on hold usually circle clockwise (banking right). Apologies to the pilots here if I mixed up the terminology. Also, please correct me, if I'm wrong in assuming that the circling directions are the same at all civilian airports.

cloudspotter

Senior Member.
It shows the plane circling anticlockwise (banking left), whereas the planes on hold usually circle clockwise (banking right). Apologies to the pilots here if I mixed up the terminology. Also, please correct me, if I'm wrong in assuming that the circling directions are the same at all civilian airports.
Doesn't that depend on which hemisphere you're in?

Trailspotter

Senior Member.
Another similar one posted on Twitter - location unknown.
View attachment 7562
I have located the building with the conic spire topped with a cock figure in Zrenjanin, Serbia. It is a well-known in the past but derelict at the present house.

The photo on Twitter was taken from the opposite side of the road crossing in the WNW direction. There is an international airport in this direction north of Novi Sad, but it is still under construction and did not operate at the time of photo.

TWCobra

Senior Member.
Yes, this link says the picture was taken in Zrenjanin, Serbia at 9:30-10:00 in the morning of December 29, 2011. Google StreetView did not get there, so I could not verify the place. There are no big airports nearby, however. Also, there are more pictures that caught the plane in the act. See, for example, this screenshot:
View attachment 7567

If you look at the example I provided, as Weedie says, they go either way.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Hoax? Three Fingered Nazca Mummy UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 19
Trailspotter Where did the third trail go? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
MikeG Claim: Three Acre Urban Farm Produces Million Pounds of Food in a Year General Discussion 9
Marin B Three Planes Turn Right, South of San Francisco Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
J What might these three planes be? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
KC-10FE Identified: Wing with Three Gold Nozzles [D-ADLR Gulfstream G550 - German Research Plane ] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Mick West Metabunk is Three Years Old Site Feedback & News 6
Steve Funk Three "Chemtrail Scientists" murdered Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Boston: Three more detained Boston Marathon Bombings 8
HappyMonday Attribution of Schopenhauer's Three Stages of Truth Quotes Debunked 8
Mick West Plane Shaped "Drone" Caught on Camera. Mead, NE - Cessna Caravan? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Snake Plisken Dark irregular shaped object drifting in the sky [Castle Mylar Party Balloon] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 52
Trailblazer Explained: "Human-shaped cloud above Zambian shopping centre" [Photoshop, kite] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 5
Marin B What is this shower curtain-shaped cloud called? [Cirrus Fibratus] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Mick West Explained: Large Cigar Shaped Object Caught Shooting Into Storm Cloud In Spain [Reflection] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 12
Trailspotter Unusually shaped trail over East Anglia Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Mick West S-Shaped Contrail off the Oregon Coast Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Debunked: C-130 dropping 'raindrop shaped fibers', lab tests for metals [Spider Silk, Dirt] Contrails and Chemtrails 105
Trailspotter Investigated: W-shaped contrail near Central California Coast Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 51
Mick West Solved: U-Shaped Contrail near San Francisco [NASA502 Survey, again] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Explained: Flying Carpet Rhombus-shaped Cloud in Exeter Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 23
Mick West Solar Tube Shaped UFO over Korosten, Ukraine [CGI by Kaschuba brothers] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 28
Mick West Curved and Looped Contrails in SoCal [San Diego Delays] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Mick West Crazy Contrails from LAX Ground Stop Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
D Explained: Photo of 747 with Contrails Only on One Side [Fake, April Fool] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Mick West Infrared Photos of Clouds and Contrails Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 17
Mick West Moonlight Contrails Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 1
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mick West Aerodynamic Contrails at 27,000 to 31,000 feet near Sacramento Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 2
Trailblazer Sharp boundary between contrails and clear sky Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 1
Mick West Plane Flies in Front of Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 1
Clouds Givemethewillies Contrail lobes or mamma? The importance of correct terminology Contrails and Chemtrails 0
cloudspotter How Changing Weather Conditions Make Contrails Show Up Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Trailspotter Contrail cross over Tasmania and spinning contrails over Victoria Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 0
Mick West Explained: Manurewa NZ, 'Extra-terrestrial' Fireball Jumps Up [Contrail, Altitude change] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Halifax, NS: Regularly Spaced Gaps in Contrails [Ethiopian Flight 501] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 47
Mick West Some Perspective on Perspective Foreshortening - Contrails and UFOs Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Mick West Explained: Viral Video of 787 Leaving Thick Contrails with Forced Perspective Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Mick West A Plane Flying Across the Face of the Sun, with Contrails [Virgin Flight 353] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
TEEJ Contrails filmed from commercial flight over the Irish Sea - 6th May 2017 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
ki_cz Contrails 'breaking up' clouds Contrails and Chemtrails 10
E Can someone tell me what these are? [Grid pattern contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
P Can someone please explain these trails at sunset [Contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Mick West There Are No New Clouds, Just New Latin Classifications Contrails and Chemtrails 2
MikeC BBC: Biofuels 'could limit jet contrails' Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West Spiral Contrails viewed from the International Space Station Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
ki_cz Claim: Satellite imagery showing 'sheet' of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West GOES-16 Satellite Images of Contrails Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 0
Mick West Explained: Contrails Appear "Hot" in Thermal Imaging because the Sky Appears Very Cold Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Mick West Explained: Chilean Navy "UFO" video - Aerodynamic Contrails, Flight IB6830 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 186
Related Articles

Related Articles