Thanks!

HappyMonday

Just a quick hello really and to say -

I've been dithering about the subject of chemtrails for a couple of years and, despite initially giving the subject some credence, getting increasingly irritated by the 'evidence' (as much of it as I can stomach at any rate) and the devout believers.

This and contrailscience.com has delivered the much needed alternate perspective on the matter.

Glad you're around.

HappyMonday...I signed up for similar reasons...just to say thank you. There is very good discussion and information on this site.

I agree wholeheartedly! Thankyou for the site; I'm no scientist, but this (conspiracy/"chemtrail") stuff just wasn't adding up, and now here are the facts in detail - much appreciated, guys.

I have noticed a distinct increase in these sorts of comments here. New names popping up all the time.

I'd wager that conspiracy theories of all kinds are gaining more and more traction, at least amongst people who use the internet a lot. I suppose it's inevitable that more people will be looking for perspective.

On that note, David Icke is booked at Bestival, and is playing/performing/changing the consciousness of the universe at Wembley Arena. How this is possible is much more interesting to me than any of his claims.

I have noticed a distinct increase in these sorts of comments here. New names popping up all the time.

I keep advising contrailscience and metabunk to the ignorant masses ( the very same people who describe us as the "ignorant masses" )

It`s good to see that others who once lent this idiocy some credence are also waking up to the true facts.

I would personally say - well done Jay, as you are one of the main experts on the myth of chemtrails - keep up the good work!

Back