Tampa airport

• Thread starter lamentiraestaahifuera.com
  • Start date

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
It happens all the time as the poles shift. Runways are numbered based on the closest 10 degrees magnetically. So as the pole drifts they get changed.

See wiki article on runways for details.

L

lamentiraestaahifuera.com

The notice of the day is that Tampa Airport is closed due to an aceleration in the magnetic pole shift. :cool:

Let me see the wiki. I will contact you again if I have more doubts. Thank you Mike.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West UFO in Tampa Bay Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
I Flares in the Sky? [Landing Lights of Planes landing at Phoenix Airport] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
cmnit Malpensa technician whistleblower on chemtrail activities in airport Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West Atlanta Airport Power Outage Current Events 0
Mick West 2017 Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting Current Events 18
Jimmyd What is this? A rocket over a civilian airport? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
Mick West Debunked: 'UFO Trailing Blue Smoke' over airport [Atlas V Rocket Launch] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Raccoon Photoshopped UFO above the airport! Practical Debunking 3
Mick West Claim: Mystery 747s Abandoned at Malaysia Airport General Discussion 7
Mick West Delta 5733 (DAL5733) Burning Fuel to Return to Airport Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
AluminumTheory Commercial Jet Liners Purportedly Missing from Libyan Airport. General Discussion 17
mrfintoil Debunked: "Aerochem" tanks at Swedish airport Contrails and Chemtrails 12
PCWilliams Debunked: MH370. Airport security photos photoshopped? [Photocopier mishap] Conspiracy Theories 13
Mick West LAX Shooting Conspiracy Theories - Los Angeles Airport - False Flag Theories Conspiracy Theories 526
Soulfly Landing Gear Comes Off Southwest Jet At LaGuardia Airport General Discussion 6

Related Articles