Star-Shaped UFO discussed by Jacques Vallee and Garry Nolan

But this is an interesting case because the star-shaped UFO may have been pulled on a string by an unknown 6'6" hairy hominid!

It's hard to say with clouds, but the star seems less in focus. The photo was reportedly taken by a teenage child in the back seat of a car, through a glass roof. Possibly there was something on the glass. The car was a loaner, so probably not available to inspect after.

As Vallee tells it in the video:
In July 2017, in Brittany, bright afternoon, she's driving with her daughter sitting in the back. And another friend of your daughter's was a teenager. And her car was being fixed. So she had a loaner. And the owner had an open roof. I mean, there was there was glass, but the you can see the sky from the inside of the car. Which is why the case becomes interesting, because they saw a large disk gray disk in the middle of the afternoon over the expressway, flying over towards them, and eventually flew slowly over their car at a low altitude. Very clear, gray disc. She saw that coming, Again, she's a very smart, quick, business woman, no nonsense, she gave her camera to the kid in the back and said "Take a picture, I'm driving". The kid took a picture.
[...]
This is a picture Let me blow it up. There is a spot on the cloud that may or may not be a shadow of the object, the object is far away from them. And it's not a disk. It's not a gray disk. It's it looks, you could say it's a drone, but it doesn't really look like a drane. It's dark. It's under the cloud, although it's projecting on this other cloud. And I have absolutely no idea why the picture she took didn't show what she saw. And, again, we have other cases like that, except the witnesses are reluctant to produce them because they look silly. I mean, I took a picture of something Well, where is the picture? Well, it didn't show anything. Well, okay. Or it showed something but that has no relationship to what that person is describing to me. And I've had a few experiences like that before, but never with the actual proof. And here we have the proof of the... First I believe this woman you know, she I've met with her several times, she has been in my place in Paris, with reinvestigated the case with the friends of mine who are part of the advisory board for the French space agency
Content from External Source

In fact, looking at it enlarged it almost seems like there's a central white shape, and six dark cone shapes. Might be an illusion though.

I think it's simply a void in the middle that's letting some light through. Very common, almost definitional, in box kite designs.

2022-08-04_07-59-15.jpg

2022-08-04_07-52-51.jpg
As I said:

The photo was reportedly taken by a teenage child in the back seat of a car, through a glass roof. Possibly there was something on the glass. The car was a loaner, so probably not available to inspect after.

This is 100% possible and is highly consistent with the second dark mark in the clouds, in the center of the image.
2022-08-04_08-11-45.jpg

I've emailed Garry Nolan to see if he's got a better version of the photo. He described the case on Tucker Carlson's show a few days ago.

Garry Nolan
There's a great case. It's in France, this family, this is just within the last few years, driving down the highway, a mother and two children in the back, they have an open top car during the day, a crowded, crowded highway, they see over their head through the window. Craft is obvious and, right. And then she's looking around the mothers looking around and saying and noticing that nobody else seems to see this. Okay, so the kids in the back, have a camera phone, you know, phone, take a picture. When they get home, they will take a look at the picture. There's not a craft, but there's an object, a small sort of star shaped object about 30 or 40 feet over there, over their car. So that's let's say that that's the object, but it projected an image of something else. And yet, that's all they saw. So what what happened, you know, it's sort of like they, it was a projected 3d image of something, but it was only seen by them. So when you start to hear many of these cases, and Jacque really talks about this a lot, that whatever these things are, seem to have the ability to project altered reality into people's minds. I know that sounds crazy. And I'm just repeating the stories

Tucker Carlson
no crazier than any other thing that we've been talking about. I mean, it's all outside the bounds of what we understand the science anyway, right?

Garry Nolan
Yeah, I mean, I have, I have the picture of that they took of that star shaped object, and the story and Jacques had been the person who went and did the interviews for it. And that was sort of a mind bender, for me, the first time that I had seen evidence of something that was different than what people had perceived. Right. And so this notion of projected reality, is something that really has to be part of the discussion at some point.
Content from External Source

Last edited:
So when you start to hear many of these cases, and Jacque really talks about this a lot, that whatever these things are, seem to have the ability to project altered reality into people's minds.

Has Nolan always been into this esoteric aspect, or is this a sign that he may be veering away from the "nuts and bolts" aspects of UFOS?

This is 100% possible and is highly consistent with the second dark mark in the clouds
in your darkened pic it looks like a flower. fingernail stickers and face tattoo stickers were all teh rage a few years back

1659634841390.png

but a kite makes sense too. (possible mom thinks it was a disk because her eyesight is faulty and she refuses to wear glasses?)
images (1).jpg

Has Nolan always been into this esoteric aspect, or is this a sign that he may be veering away from the "nuts and bolts" aspects of UFOS?
I think he's relatively new to the topic, and he has been working with Vallee, who may have influenced his perspective.

i'm seeing articles that say the french put all their ufo files online..and int he op vid vallees seems to be saying he worked with a guy from that agency. so maybe the "case" is inthe archives. i myself can't find the archives though.

Article:
This is just one of the cases from France’s secret “X-Files” – some 100,000 documents on supposed UFOs and sightings of other unexplained phenomena that the French space agency is publishing on the Internet.

France is the first country to put its entire weird-sightings archive online, said Jacques Patenet, who heads the space agency’s UFO cell – the Group for Study and Information on Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena.

Its oldest recorded sighting dates from 1937, Patenet said Friday. The first batch of archives went up on the agency’s website (www.cnes.fr) last week, drawing a server-busting wave of traffic.

edit: think i found the site https://www.cnes-geipan.fr/fr/recherche/cas?field_agregation_index_value=Autoroute

Last edited:
and have some six-pointed stars
i only see 7 points (not that it matters for an experiment). basically impossible a 6 point star or 6 petal flower wasnt available for nails or face. :)

i searched that site a bit "autoroute", disque, photo (i only checked paris reports not the country side) trying to pinpoint a date a bit, but no luck then kinda got bored.

add: 1659641495699.png

'Confetti' sprang to mind as mixes have both six pointed stars and simple circles (as seen in the photo).
(MY image would not upload from the link- examples can be found amongst the images from a google image search using 'Confetti with stars and circles ' as the search term.

'Confetti' sprang to mind
I was just thinking the same thing. I've often seen paper confetti of various shapes lying around the street. I live quite near a church, so there would be confetti blowing around from weddings. After all, confetti is literally made to be thrown into the air, and on a breezy day it could travel a long way before landing on top of a car!
The only snag - and it's quite a big one - is that nearly all the Google images of star-shaped confetti show five-pointed stars, whereas the object of interest is six-pointed. But I did find one exception, in this advert (apologies if the link doesn't work):

https://www.deco-party.co.uk/102-star

It also occurs to me that the Star of David is six-pointed. Is it possible that a six-pointed variant is made especially for Jewish weddings and other events?

I was looking at this photo in Mick's post on Twitter, and I had the impression that maybe there are other tips - that the quality of the photo doesn't help to understand - and that the bright from the sun's reflection could be almost hiding it.
2022-08-03_17-22-36.jpg

I found some balloons like the ones below. Although they have several tips, the photo of the balloon at certain angles could give the impression of having only 6 ends. I think in this image I can demonstrate what I'm talking about.
star baloon.png
This blue one is 44" (more than 1 meter), it's latex and it can be filled with helium, so I think it might float. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unique-Party-55775-Giant-Balloon/dp/B01N5P8YV1

This could also explain the glow in the center, with one end facing the viewer and reflecting sunlight.

Could the fact that it was floating and having multiple ends (ie a different shape while floating randomly) be related to "evidence of something that was different than what people had perceived"? (For sure the photo in better resolution could better show the other ends)

Could the other stain below in the photo be just dirt on the glass and out of focus? That way the two things would not be related.

Last edited:
Although they have several tips, the photo of the balloon at certain angles could give the impression of having only 6 ends.
Also, these balloons are a "kit," the points are separate and are inflated individually, then stuck together at the base. So it would be POSSIBLE to do that with fewer spikes, or using some tape to leave a void in the center.

3d-gold-burst-star-waterdrop-foil-balloon-galaxy-star-outer-space-theme-party-decorations_4_400x.jpg
Still, I'm betting on a sticker on the window or a kite. Awaiting more posts with interest...

Back