Rosalind Peterson says no evidence of chemtrails (was: Did anyone listen to Roxy?)

Danny55

Senior Member.
Just reading some posts on the Geo Engineering Lawsuit II page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/chemtrailgeoengineeringlawsuitsocialgroup/

about Roxy's show during last night, and caught this post

"Tim TheToolman Coles Well, I am no genius, but after now over 7500 hours of intense research, I can truly say that tonight Rosalind spoke the truth about the "chemtrail" MYTH. Because that it is what it is.. These persistent contrail cirrus clouds are nothing more than what she just said."
Content from External Source
Didn't listen as it is on in the middle of my night over here.

Anyone listen to it and any comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
Found the audio

In the first 5 mins, she admits that there is NO evidence supporting the existence of "chemtrails".

RP: "In 10 years of research, other than aluminum coated fibreglass, chaff releases by the US military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions"
[Admin: Video was removed, now here:]

Interesting. However, she also says she can prove the rocket programs in the US are releasing trimethylaluminum, aluminum oxide and barium, asserting she can prove that the rocket programs are coating us with toxic chemicals. WRONG. The only use of trimethylaluminum in rockets, which produces aluminum oxide, carbon dioxide and water vapor as by-products, is in sounding rockets as a chemical tracer for studies of the atmosphere that are unreachable by aircraft. Trimethylaluminum is not a rocket propellant and it's use is limited to a few specific atmospheric research projects like ATREX.

Still, her statement about jet chemtrails will be hard to brush away, the more so as she obviously does not intend to stop her "activism".

I'm not sure this is a game changer. She has refused to use the word "chemtrails" for a long time as she claims it marginalizes the user into the tin foil hat crowd. Listening to her radio shows and reading her articles, it seems clear that she believes the white trails in the sky are not normal and part of some undisclosed geo-engineering or weather modification program.

I think she believes in "chemtrails" in everything but name.

7) The public, who used the word “Chemtrail” and questioned the increase in persistent jet contrails and man-made clouds, was marginalized by the United States Air Force into “hoax believers”. No real investigations were ever initiated in the ensuing years. Elected officials afraid that they would be ridiculed if they disagreed with the U.S. Air Force, or used classified information on this subject, refused to take any action. All efforts to find out why jets leaving contrails, that persisted and turn into man-made clouds, failed. The public could only prove the actual location, times, configurations, and dates of these jet produced events as they were taking place in the skies across the United States.
Thus, unraveling exactly why jet contrails began to abnormally persist and turn into white haze and man-made clouds, since the late 1980s, has been difficult…
PERSISTENT JET CONTRAILS & MAN-MADE CLOUDS CHANGE OUR CLIMATE HARMING AGRICULTURE & OUR NATURAL RESOURCES
By Rosalind Peterson July 12, 2009
http://newswithviews.com/Peterson/rosalind117.htm

Listening to her radio shows and reading her articles, it seems clear that she believes the white trails in the sky are not normal and part of some undisclosed geo-engineering or weather modification program.
To me, her statement from last night sounds significally different. She pointedly refuses to take part in the 'Geoengineering Lawsuit' because there is "no evidence", rebuffing Al DiCicco and Robert Forgette.

BTW, Al and Robert have not, as yet, mentioned the knockback, although they were posting for everyone to listen to them on Roxy's show. Odd that, isn't it?

Wow, just wow!

A game changer?

That's EXACTLY what i was saying. Holy cow. Never saw that coming. Like a train in the night. Worse for chemtrail believers, i'll bet Rosalind might be called by the defendants as some kind of subject matter expert.

When taken within the context of the whole, Rosalind isn't saying the total lack of evidence is a problem per se, rather that a lack of evidence, and amount of time a court case can take, is a stumbling block for expedient action within the judicial system specifically. She also cites her own drawn out lawsuit over the local water supply as an example of how long it can take to resolve a case in a court of law. She does however advocate voting for political candidates that would be willing to "further the cause" within the legislative branch reminding the audience that elections are drawing near.

She's saying they can't win in a court of law without solid evidence, so they should focus their strategy on certain lawmakers who would apparently be willing to sponsor/vote in favor of new laws based on that same total lack of evidence. Behavior on the part of elected representatives that I'm sure would rile up the chemtrailers if it were legislation they disagreed with. The contradictions and hypocrisy of these people is mind-blowing.

cheers

Just reading some posts on the Geo Engineering Lawsuit II page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/chemtrailgeoengineeringlawsuitsocialgroup/

about Roxy's show during last night, and caught this post

"Tim TheToolman Coles Well, I am no genius, but after now over 7500 hours of intense research, I can truly say that tonight Rosalind spoke the truth about the "chemtrail" MYTH. Because that it is what it is.. These persistent contrail cirrus clouds are nothing more than what she just said."

Didn't listen as it is on in the middle of my night over here.

Anyone listen to it and any comments?

Is there a link for this program? I never heard of this "Roxy" show. I'm looking for a description of this particular show and who is speaking. I want to make a video of this audio. :)

BTW, Al and Robert have not, as yet, mentioned the knockback, although they were posting for everyone to listen to them on Roxy's show. Odd that, isn't it?
There is now a posting including your link to the audio on the "Group 1" board, as a reply to Al's call for "tuning in".

Lets see if it stays up ...

Minor correction, she says "anything but jet fuel emissions ...." not "anything other than jet fuel emissions ....". I've edited the second post to reflect this.

Another sound bite by Peterson:
I don't have a single solitary verifiable [piece of] evidence that the jets are releasing anything except military releases of aluminum coated fiberglass by military aircraft

Forgette now suggesting that Peterson is backing out because she came into some money and does not want to lose it.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/chem..._id=395262160534703&offset=0&total_comments=6
Robert M Forgette
I believe Rosilin came into a settlement or will. (large amount of money) She may be suddenly unwilling to support this cause in a Legal Manner, due to fear of loss of that money? Just something I was made aware of last night and posting this as a "possibility". I feel someone got to her "possibly"? Maybe someone here has the ability to verify these "possibilities"?

Did anyone hear and think it hilarious and/or somehow perfect that one of the ads during Roxy's break was for "grow lights" based on Tesla's "discovery" - thats some shrewd marketing. :D

The link is in the 2nd post up top.

I went to that link and downloaded the audio. I guess what i'm looking for is a description of who is who on the show. I know who Rosalind Peterson is from doing my own chemtrail debunking video. I want to make a video of this audio and include who is speaking and what their player status is in the whole chemtrail theory. :)

Forgette now suggesting that Peterson is backing out because she came into some money and does not want to lose it.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/chem..._id=395262160534703&offset=0&total_comments=6
Robert M Forgette
I believe Rosilin came into a settlement or will. (large amount of money) She may be suddenly unwilling to support this cause in a Legal Manner, due to fear of loss of that money? Just something I was made aware of last night and posting this as a "possibility". I feel someone got to her "possibly"? Maybe someone here has the ability to verify these "possibilities"?

Is this substantiated in any way? It smells like the chemmies are grasping for a way to dismiss Rosalind's dis. It's the usual, "'They' got to them" routine. Maybe the men in black. :)

Wow, just wow!

A game changer?
You do know you are dealing with the conspiracy crowd, yeah?

This will just be used as evidence of more conspiracies rather than disproving one.

Aaaaah, okay. I think i see:

She just sued them for wrongful dismissal, with Age Discrimination and violation of various rights, nothing related to chemtrails. The case (4:05-cv-03024-PJH Jablonski et al v. County of Mendocino) was dismissed after a mediated settlement.
[emphasis mine]

So she received a settlement(?). I'm still not sure how the chemmies think this settlement would "silence" her. Then again, i don't understand a lot in the chemmie world.

Thanks Jay. :)

So she received a settlement(?). I'm still not sure how the chemmies think this settlement would "silence" her. Then again, i don't understand a lot in the chemmie world.

I think it's more likely she simply knows the lawsuit has no chance, because there's no actual evidence.

I think it's more likely she simply knows the lawsuit has no chance, because there's no actual evidence.

I agree 100%. I've said several times, those who pedal in conspiracies don't really want their issue(s) heard in a court of law. It would end the money train from speaking engagements, videos, documentaries, books, etc.

PC, Roxy Lopez is the Host,(sounds like Janice from Friends) Robert Forgette and Al DiCicco are from the Chemtrails Lawsuit group. Al is the (apparently) short tempered guy who keeps muttering "bloodworks" while Rosalind is speaking.

Well Robert from the Chemtrail lawsuit posted this (on the Chemtrails Lawsuit II page on facebook) regarding that whole interview. Rosalind is basically a self serving disinfo agent to them now. Predictable. They correctly identify Roxy Lopez as a self-serving con artist who is in it for the money.

• Suzanne Holmes I heard Barbara during an interview with Roxy about 6 months ago where she made the same sort of claims she did last week. When I heard it, I felt like she had sold out... or maybe she has been threatened. I don't know, but she has changed her tune drastically and I'm not buying it. BTW, why isn't Roxy joining the lawsuit?12 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2

• [Broken External Image]:[URL]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/27395_100000973455438_6667_q.jpg[/URL]Rick Dubov she is either a moron or a lying sack of shit12 hours ago · Like · 3

• Robert M Forgette She is mad at Al DiCicco, for insisting she submit her test results. She does not want her "Blood work public" she says. I understand her on that one, but she still has the option to submit Air, Rain Water or Soil Samples right? Her decision to retaliate against Al's insistence, emails and frustration, was to BLOCK both him and I, remove our groups Ad Banner from her site, with total disregard for everyone else here and basically dodge all participation. This isn't about Al DiCicco... It's about a Lawsuit, but she chooses to allow and promote drama at a high school level and allow her EGO to outweigh her claim to support an end to this. Simply put... Rosalind and Roxy both are in this for the EGO boost and money. I cannot view it any other way at this point. She will yelp back that she has nasty emails from Al.... Yeah, SO WHAT! Check your EGO and Emotions at the door when you come here.... Our question remains as it always has.... Do you have test results Roxy and Rosalind? That's what matters here... To a l i e nate an entire group over something so silly, is really a window view into what they really stand for..... BLAH BLAH BLAH = MONEY! That's my take and that's how it is. Her loss... When this becomes bigger and the door expands large enough for their EGO's to enter, I'm going to turn them both away. That's all there is to tell. Show your emails Roxy and I'll show all the one's where I asked you time and time again to please work with us and not to let your spat with Al interfere with this very important movement. I was just the guy trying to break up the disagreement and I was shunned like the entire group has been.12 hours ago · Like · 3

• Donalea Free Rosland needs to just shut-up if she is going to be a hinderence to us stopping this.. shame on her. I had such respect for her.11 hours ago · Like · 4

• Andrea Adams agreed11 hours ago · Like · 3

• Suzanne Holmes I've always wondered why she is friends with Xandor Rothschild. Just a weird feeling about it.11 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

• Suzanne Holmes Here's his profile: https://www.facebook.com/xandorrothschild[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174483_100000281765304_204906_s.jpg[/URL]Xandor Rothschild

11 hours ago · Like

• Suzanne Holmes Read his info. :)10 hours ago · Like

• Robert M Forgette She WAS head of Crop Inspectors for the USDA is it? Red Flag as well...10 hours ago · Like · 1

• Robert M ForgetteMonica Hathaway please don't use the word I L L U M I N A T I on the group page. It will show hits on Google if you do. Thanks.10 hours ago · Like

• Monica Hathaway Real sorry ........ forgot my bad ;(10 hours ago · Like · 1

• Donalea Free Maybe thrown in as a disinfo agent?10 hours ago · Like · 1

Well Robert from the Chemtrail lawsuit posted this (on the Chemtrails Lawsuit II page on facebook) regarding that whole interview. Rosalind is basically a self serving disinfo agent to them now. Predictable. They correctly identify Roxy Lopez as a self-serving con artist who is in it for the money.

I love this quote:

"... please don't use the word I L L U M I N A T I on the group page. It will show hits on Google if you do."

Are they afraid the illuminati will discover them? Lol!

I love this quote:

"... please don't use the word I L L U M I N A T I on the group page. It will show hits on Google if you do."

Are they afraid the illuminati will discover them? Lol!

No, Forgette does not want them to be marginalized by being associated with fringe subjects. In that sense he's like Peterson, just a little further along the "fringe" spectrum.

Robert M Forgette-- She WAS head of Crop Inspectors for the USDA is it? Red Flag as well...

So this Forgette character is a key player in the lawsuit, right? Yet he can't get his facts straight about Rosalind, someone he at one time wanted to join the lawsuit? Rosalind did work for the USDA...as a Crop Loss Adjustor in a few counties in CA. If that's an example of how accurately he presents information, their lawsuit is doomed for that reason alone.

From her own bio on the Agriculture Defense Coalition site:

http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/about-rosalind-peterson

In 1995, Rosalind, now retired, became a certified California United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Service Agency Agriculture Crop Loss Adjustor. She worked in more than ten counties throughout California. Many crop losses throughout the State can be attributed to weather related causes. She worked for five years for the Mendocino County Department of Agriculture as an Agriculture Technologist before being hired by the USDA Farm Service Agency in California.

Her experience and degree in Environmental Studies and Planning does add tremendous credibility to her statement that she has found no evidence of chemtrails, and would explain why she hasn't submitted any water or soil samples because she probably knows the results are perfectly normal.

Of course in the chemtrailer mindset, anyone who ever worked for any government agency in any capacity at any time must be one of "them".

Robert M Forgette ...Yeah, SO WHAT! Check your EGO and Emotions at the door when you come here.... When this becomes bigger and the door expands large enough for their EGO's to enter, I'm going to turn them both away. That's all there is to tell.
It's surprising how emotional and spiteful some can be while at the same time accusing others of being emotional and egotistical.

Robert M Forgette ...This isn't about Al DiCicco... It's about a Lawsuit, but she chooses to allow and promote drama at a high school level and allow her EGO to outweigh her claim to support an end to this.
Oh brother. There's the pot calling the kettle black.

You'd think these guys would learn to cooperate and compromise. Instead they're alienating activists whose views don't align exactly with their own. How does one communicate with these people when they can't even discuss issues amongst themselves without spitting venom and pointing fingers?

They need to look more closely at Clifford Carnicom, he worked for amny years for the Feds and the Defense Department. Carnicom is closely allied to A.C. Griffith, who says he works with the CIA and NSA.

Nobody has done more to infect the chemtrails crowd with tinfoil associations than Carnicom. He and A.C Griffith actually began the false claim that "chemtrails" contain barium:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/210-How-did-barium-get-into-chemtrails

What Forgette and Dicicco need to understand is that they have caught a hoax started by Caricom and A.C. Griffith, who similarly infected the mt. Shasta Crowd, who then, abetted by Michael J. Murphy, have spread the hoax even wider.

What the other followers of this lawsuit need to understand is that all of these connections will eventually come out and will be examined and once known, the whole house of cards will come tumbling out. Everyone involved will be ruined, their credibility shot, they will become laughingstocks, even moreso than theyare already.

That is where this lawsuit is headed, and most likely Rosalind Peterson is simply just barely smart enough to figure this out.

Saive uploaded this Peterson interview to his youtube channel yesterday. Date stamp is 7-18-2012 on a screen shot that says "Live". But I don't know if the interview was really live. It seems chopped an edited too much to be live. But it does seem recent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQr10N-4eXQ&feature=plcp

Claims that Bill Gates is leading the Geoengineering/Chemtrailing effort that the sulfur dioxide used for geoengineering is going to cause acid rain and destroy the forests, agriculture, and rivers. Say that if they are going to expiriment with these compounds, the experiment will constitute "putting megatons up there".

Jones quips at one point that "It's like they're the devil and and they want to destroy the planet". There seems to be a gap in the audio but her response is "And just who decided and just because Bill Gates happened to get lucky and make some money at Microsoft that all of a sudden that he should play God". Jones goes on to state that Gates is a "national security level operative, that's why he has all this stuff, he's actually above ultra top secret operative".

She claims that the Navy polluted the US with aluminum oxide put into space with those rocket tests out of Wallops Island earlier this year. That comment was made while video of the contrail taken from the window of an airplane is shown. A brief flash of the Evergreen 747 also was shown.

Later on they conflate C130 mosquito spraying with Chemtrails. Apparently the airforce spraying for mosquitos at the request of nearby municipalities is just to condition us to chemtrails. A photo of a C130 spray plane is shown followed by various shots of persistent contrails.

Jones brings up "owning the weather" and "weather weaponizing" stating that "they" are trying to bankrupt us and cause crop failures so "big agra" can come in with aluminum resistent seeds to nobody else's seeds will work, they're salting the earth with aluminum dioxide".

The way it is edited I can't tell if she endorsed that conclusion by Jones but she's obviously will to associate with someone that is making these claims.

The way it is edited I can't tell if she endorsed that conclusion by Jones but she's obviously will to associate with someone that is making these claims.
Some girls like Rosalind just adore being at the center of attention. They may rationalize associating with a man like Jones because they are making a 'power play'. Peterson lost a lot when she took on Paul Wittenberger creator of the failed movie "The Great Culling", now she's dissed Michael J. Murphy and the chemtrails lawsuit group. She might be feeling a little low on gas and decided to fill up at the Jones& Co. gas station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQr10N-4eXQ&feature=plcp

Claims that Bill Gates is leading the Geoengineering/Chemtrailing effort that the sulfur dioxide used for geoengineering is going to cause acid rain and destroy the forests, agriculture, and rivers. Say that if they are going to expiriment with these compounds, the experiment will constitute "putting megatons up there".

In that interview she says to Alex Jones, "When they (David Keith, et al) talk about having a significant experiment this is going to be several megatons, I'm sure."

She's sure:rolleyes: Within seconds of making that statement she references a NY Times piece in which Keith and Anderson state, quite clearly, that the experiment would be completely nonintrusive, it would use micro amounts of sulfates, and should have public governance. The Times article basically contradicts all of Rosalind's accusations. Makes one wonder if she actually read it?

So much confusion has been generated over Keith's experiment that the Harvard press office felt compelled to release a statement.

We have been and are currently exploring possible new strategies for interrogating the stratospheric system without affecting the background stratosphere in any quantitative way. To date, we have not written any proposal to actually do so. We want to be absolutely clear that that we have no plans to implement a geoengineering field study to release “thousands of tonnes of sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.”

It is premature to consider doing any such tests at a large scale to measure the climate response. Given the environmental threats to our planet and the growing pressure to seriously consider geo-engineering, we believe that we should actively begin to study (theoretically) what we might be able to learn if such proposals were advanced and ultimately undertaken.

We do not take the issue of geoengineering lightly. The care with which we have approached our research in this area over the decades speaks for itself.

Glad that you guys got a hold of the audio. I put it up on YouTube and it was yanked fairly quickly, or at least Mrs. Roxy filed a complaint. I think emotions where high that night, and even though the complaint said it was from here, subsequent conversations from Robert in the group made me think that he may have been the person who filed the complaint. But I have no proof of that. I also cannot seem to figure him out. He knows I am making a documentary about all of this and in some ways seems to give me blessings to participate in the group, but ask that I not really get to harsh. So for a time I did, but after the proposal of violence on planes and pilots that one of the members had made, I just finally had enough and left. There is something about this group that is just not right, or should I say something about the admin that is just not right, and I cannot quite put my finger on it. This is based off of private chats we have had...

Anyhow, I just about fell over when Rosalind said that. I immediately had to rewind my recording and hear it 3 or 4 times.... I still follow what goes on in there as I continue to edit my film. I am trying to bring all of this out for everyone to see, that will see. You guys do a fantastic job, and it is much appreciated out here. I see that Mick is in there now in the group. Good luck, I just got tired of dealing with them. I have gathered over the last 2 years a tremendous amount of footage and information for the film, much of it from you guys, and I will make sure that you are credited... I wish I could have got some of you on board..... Not too late... Anyhow love your work.

[Admin: deleted, please refrain from speculative personal attacks]

Back