Rome, Italy 4-12-15

Barclay99x

Here's another video that caught my interest. My first thought was it's a mylar balloon but the close-up shots seem to suggest otherwise.

upload_2018-3-14_12-24-53.png

ball.JPG

ball2.JPG

Video description: (using google translate)
The witness was on the terrace of the house and was filming a plane with a camera with a very powerful zoom. When he saw the video on the computer he noticed a strange object that rises to the left of the field of view. It seems to rotate and is dark enough color. The investigations of the C.UFO.M. they have made it possible to establish that it is probably not a balloon, nor a satellite, nor an atmospheric probe. For example, the ufo gives off lights sometimes to the right and sometimes to the left. The sun comes from the left. It also has a similar focus to that of the aircraft so they are at a distance from the witness approximately equal.
Content from External Source

Last edited by a moderator:
but the close-up shots seem to suggest otherwise.
what close up shot? please provide screen grabs of what you are talking about.

Looks exactly like a balloon to me. The video thumbnail is bull.. it's fake. when he zooms in on balloon and we see that shot with two reflections, there is no plane in the video.
ball4.JPG

Looking at this...

... I thought it was the letter "U" - with the sun glinting off the ends of the "U."

But looking at the entire video I think the heart shape is a strong contender. In the shot above, the sun may be glinting off the two "lobes" of the heart.

If this is a heart, in this shot it's pointy side up, with the sun glinting off the pointy part.

Or possibly it's a disk...

Last edited:
All the above would mean the sun was shining from the right, but in the OP the video description says the sun is coming from the left, me thinking it meant from behind, therefore they're saying the lights are not reflections but actual lights ??

My bolding for emphasis:
Video description:
The witness was on the terrace of the house and was filming a plane with a camera with a very powerful zoom. When he saw the video on the computer he noticed a strange object that rises to the left of the field of view. It seems to rotate and is dark enough color. The investigations of the C.UFO.M. they have made it possible to establish that it is probably not a balloon, nor a satellite, nor an atmospheric probe. For example, the ufo gives off lights sometimes to the right and sometimes to the left. The sun comes from the left. It also has a similar focus to that of the aircraft so they are at a distance from the witness approximately equal.

I'm not sure where the sun is shining from. It looks like it's shining from top right, not left?? Which would cause reflections.

There you go then, it's not lights turning off and on. It's reflections from the sun off a shiny surface... like those balloons.

See the lengths they go to to convince people :mad:? They lied in the description about the sun. My guess is they lied totally on purpose because without the sun on the left, there's no way they can justify going "lights are turning on and off" route.

Some people :rolleyes: o_O

there's no way they can justify going "lights are turning on and off" route.

that's paraphrasing. What they say is:
For example, the ufo gives off lights sometimes to the right and sometimes to the left
I also added the photos and video description to the OP, but I forgot to note I used "Google Translate". I've amended the OP to reflect* this.

* see what I did there? "reflect" :)

Guys, I'm from Italy and I well know "CUFOM" which published that stupid video.
Their members are just experts/ufologists-wannabe debunked many times. In Italy, CUFOM is considered as a joke after mistaking planes, mylar balloons, stars, planets, ISS and other satellites, image artifacts, lens flares, contrails, blurfo (bugs or birds blurred and out of focus) for UFOs.
Their only interest is to mentioned by media to make views. So, don't waste your time whit those clowns.

Guys, I'm from Italy and I well know "CUFOM" which published that stupid video.
Their members are just experts/ufologists-wannabe debunked many times. In Italy, CUFOM is considered as a joke after mistaking planes, mylar balloons, stars, planets, ISS and other satellites, image artifacts, lens flares, contrails, blurfo (bugs or birds blurred and out of focus) for UFOs.
Their only interest is to mentioned by media to make views. So, don't waste your time whit those clowns.
Best answer.

that's paraphrasing. What they say is:
For example, the ufo gives off lights sometimes to the right and sometimes to the left
I also added the photos and video description to the OP, but I forgot to note I used "Google Translate". I've amended the OP to reflect* this.

* see what I did there? "reflect" :)

Sorry, I should have emphasised this part of the video's description more than the other part:

The sun comes from the left.
They can't justify 'lights (physically) going on & off' without the sun being behind. If it was in front, 'lights on and off' would instead be 'suns reflection'.

A ufo sounds more convincing if it has it's own light source. A ufo reflecting light from the sun sounds like... a balloon ;)

Last edited:
Back