[This video is NOT new, and was first posed in better quality in 2012 on a channel that commonly posted fake videos]
I wanted to start a dialogue on this newest video to come to light.
Who: Anonymous, who says he "received the video", presumably from someone anonymous to him
What: TicTacs similar to those described on the Nimitz (or birds)
When: March 15 2012
Where: Vaguely described as "over Pacific Ocean"
Original: Source: https://youtu.be/svdhtxlqZII
- The first minute is very fuzzy
- At 0:46 he turns around to see a road & car
- Edit: At 0:56, the video repeats. The same car can be seen in the final second of the original video.
- Starts to get clear video at 1:00
- The most clear part is at 1:17
- Best stable video I've found, but also shortest:
- Source: https://twitter.com/SKEPTICLBELIEVR/status/1500433887498887170?s=20&t=3ypaxYnwT3lKWDcqs-mZdg
- Stable Video 1:
- Source: https://youtu.be/3c75pMfhA5A
- "Stable and Enhanced" Video 2:
- Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ysEOIj7dBvY6xKub7FWmKqlDpOm2y6K/edit
Mick West initial reply:
This is probably the best video of "TicTacs" I have seen. I wanted to hear some different possibilities of what is happening here. It is my opinion the scene itself is real and the objects are not CGI. Is the horizon we see the true horizon? Some of the objects are way above the horizon line. My best guess is birds flying toward the camera or hovering in the wind with expanded wingspan (again, looking at the camera) and occasionally diving. None of the 5 observables for sure. I wanted to get some pros opinions. I am new here so apologies if I broke any rules.
Last edited by a moderator: