PSA: Mick West discusses Flat Earth on Joe Rogan (JRE) show today

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
It will be streamed on the Joe Rogan Experience. YouTube channel in 5-15 min or so. Just setting up.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Dangit, I should have picked something better than Mercator projection. I think that given Joe was ill it wen't pretty well. Hard to present visual explanations in a podcast.

Hi Mick,

I just came across the podcast you did with Joe yesterday and wanted to say that it was fascinating and you did a great job! I always appreciate your in depth explanations and vast knowledge about these sorts of things. Anyway, just dropping in and I hope everything is well!

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mick West Mick West on the H3 Podcast General Discussion 0
Mick West Tales From the Rabbit Hole - A Mick West / Metabunk Podcast Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 20
Rory The Conspiracy Theory Spectrum Practical Debunking 12
Mick West Mick West on the Pat Walsh Show, KFBK Sacrament, Talking About Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West Mick West Interview for "Overcast" documentary by Dedal Films Contrails and Chemtrails 97
S Black exhaust, contrail, or chemtrail? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
TemplarJLS I have a question General Discussion 38
Mick West Mick West on Warning: Radio General Discussion 10
Mick West Mick West: My appearance on SkyderAlerts "Look Up" is not an endorsement Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Mick West Mick West on Joe Rogan Experience General Discussion 84
TWCobra Debate Challenge from Madisonstar Moon to Mick West West/Wigington Geoengineering Debate 283
Mick West Debunked: Two Disinfo Sites Run by 'Just Some Guy - Mick West Contrails and Chemtrails 38
econ41 AE911's Response to Mick West's Iron Microspheres Talk. 9/11 10
Leifer Mick, what equipment used for podcast ? Site Feedback & News 3
Ben Geddy Happy to have found this site and Mick thru JRE! Practical Debunking 4
Gamolon Does Mick West's WTC model meet the Heiwa Challenge? 9/11 25
ThorGoLucky A shout out to Mick on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Rory Observations of West Hampton Dunes from Mastic Beach, Long Island Flat Earth 9
John85 How could the interior collapse in WTC7 Move West Without More Visible Exterior Damage 9/11 63
derwoodii Hundreds Of Millions Of Salmon Feared Dead On US West Coast due to Fukushima nuclear General Discussion 3
Mick West Four Engines, Flying West over Sacramento Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Mick West Possible Explanations for the West Virginia "Mothman" UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 17
Mick West Debunked: Carbon Monoxide "Explosion" on US West Coast Feb 26th? [Terra Satellite Glitch] General Discussion 13
Whitebeard Claim: 'Bigfoot' filmed in West Virginia UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 16
Chew Video examining Fukushima west coast impact Science and Pseudoscience 6
ssfor27 Aircraft Caught "Spraying" over Key West Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Leifer Investigated: "Why are massive numbers of sea creatures dying along the west coast" Science and Pseudoscience 19
Mackdog Debunked: Fukashima radiation reaches west coast Conspiracy Theories 54
Mick West Wigington/West Geoengineering Debate West/Wigington Geoengineering Debate 233
joelb79 Video shows missile hitting West Texas fertilizer plant Conspiracy Theories 272
Canadasix If its just contrails why does it start from the east and work it's way west? Contrails and Chemtrails 10
J Fukushima Radiation hitting the US/West Coast General Discussion 7
Clock Patrick Michaels discusses "Ocean sea levels could rise 3 to 6 feet in this century" Science and Pseudoscience 39
JFDee Editorial in the New York Times discusses Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 71
Related Articles

Related Articles