Proof that Robot cats exist. . . .

George B

Extinct but not forgotten Staff Member
Sorry, I can't stay and discuss this earth shattering development but I have to go to work. . . Seems Mick has been right all along. TPB have now discovered a method to create robot cat spies through the use of a disease vector. . . very diabolical. . . .

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately some people with probably attribute it to chemtrails, or Morgellons, or EMR, or aspartame.

George B

It is true . . People can believe almost anything. . . The truth of the matter is: fact is often stranger than fiction. . . usually the strangest beliefs come when the established experts have no adequate explanation for something or they fail to convince people what they say is true. . . is true . . . so the imagination takes over. . . Seems your theory about robotic cats could become an urban legend. . . .LoL!

George B

I have inside information which suggests there is no connection bwetween robotic cats and either 7/7 or WTC 7. . . .however the number seven is definitely involved. . .and I expect seven to provide full disclosure shortly . . .

firepilot

Senior Member.
And I have information that Robot Cats, are flying any chemtrail Boeing plane where the model number starts with 7 and ends with 7

George B

And I have information that Robot Cats, are flying any chemtrail Boeing plane where the model number starts with 7 and ends with 7

Obviously 7 is completely committed to several conspiracies simultaneously. . . 007 was obviously the illuminati's notice to the world that much more is to come and that MI6 and agents 99, 86, and others are waiting in the wings for their chance to disclose their roles in earth shattering activities. . .

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Mike Lindell's 2-Hour Election Fraud Claim Video "Absolute Proof": Hacking Claims Election 2020 7
Rory Author of "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible"? Quotes Debunked 1
H Proof of atmospheric magnification? Flat Earth 5
Mick West Why Michio Kaku is wrong about the UFO Burden of Proof & Navy Videos UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 32
M Do Ibiza and Mallorca prove a Flat Earth? [No, they demonstrate the curve of the globe] Flat Earth 24
ManFrito Red Dragon, Cassini Picture Being Used As Nibiru Proof Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Jared Some proof The Moon is not it's Own Light Source Flat Earth 2
Rory Debunked: Eric Dubay "Flat Earth Proof" #13 Flat Earth 23
Mike Fl Can someone debunk this? Sandy Hook Shooting 100% Fraud Proof in 2 mins. - Photo Time Analysis Sandy Hook 21
M Debunk: The horizon never falling as proof of flat Earth theory Flat Earth 29
Tobes Debunked: James Fetzer claims Shannon Hick's photo is "smoking gun" proof of a drill Sandy Hook 24
Mick West Debunked: Proof that MH-17 is MH-370? [MH-17 actually did have a covered window] Flight MH17 11
Mick West Debunked: Irrefutable proof we are all being sprayed with poison [Lead in Avgas] Contrails and Chemtrails 13
J Debunked: Full proof sandy hook was closed 5 yrs ago Sandy Hook 25
Jay Reynolds Debunked: KC-10 Video with Aerodynamic Contrails and Flap Track Fairings as Proof of "Spraying" West/Wigington Geoengineering Debate 49
jvnk08 "More proof" video - guy dumping powder from bag Boston Marathon Bombings 5
Mick West Tip: Ask for Evidence, Don't Ask for Proof Practical Debunking 0
SeriouslyDebatable Did FBI Director Robert Mueller Really Say There Was No Legal Proof of hijackers ID? 9/11 18
PCWilliams Burden of Proof General Discussion 46
U INDENIABLE PROOF chemtrails is real Contrails and Chemtrails 66
Pogopoint99 Ice Storm Geoengineered – Here is Your Proof! Contrails and Chemtrails 12
MikeC Skywatch's "proof positive" Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Mick West Explained: "Iron Giant Robot" Walking on Clouds [Cooling Towers Plumes} Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Related Articles

Related Articles