1. George B

George B Extinct but not forgotten Staff Member Staff Member

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/120412_robotcat.htm

Proof that Robot cats exist. . . .*You have been right all along. . . .
  2. George B

Sorry, I can't stay and discuss this earth shattering development but I have to go to work. . . Seems Mick has been right all along. TPB have now discovered a method to create robot cat spies through the use of a disease vector. . . very diabolical. . . .
  3. Mick West

Mick West Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately some people with probably attribute it to chemtrails, or Morgellons, or EMR, or aspartame.
  4. George B

It is true . . People can believe almost anything. . . The truth of the matter is: fact is often stranger than fiction. . . usually the strangest beliefs come when the established experts have no adequate explanation for something or they fail to convince people what they say is true. . . is true . . . so the imagination takes over. . . Seems your theory about robotic cats could become an urban legend. . . .LoL!
  5. firepilot

firepilot Senior Member

It is a well known fact that Robot Cats brought down Building 7 of the WTC
  6. Spongebob

Spongebob Active Member

Robot cats carried out the 7/7 London bombings ;)
  7. George B

I have inside information which suggests there is no connection bwetween robotic cats and either 7/7 or WTC 7. . . .however the number seven is definitely involved. . .and I expect seven to provide full disclosure shortly . . .
  8. firepilot

firepilot Senior Member

And I have information that Robot Cats, are flying any chemtrail Boeing plane where the model number starts with 7 and ends with 7
  9. PCWilliams

PCWilliams Senior Member

Witnesses reported hearing a chorus of "meows" just before the collapse began.
  10. George B

Obviously 7 is completely committed to several conspiracies simultaneously. . . 007 was obviously the illuminati's notice to the world that much more is to come and that MI6 and agents 99, 86, and others are waiting in the wings for their chance to disclose their roles in earth shattering activities. . .