Posting a YouTube loop ?

Leifer

Senior Member.
What is the simplest way to post a section of a YT video, looped to specified (time) locations ?
(in other words, I want to post a 5 second snip of a YT video, looped and played over and over)

I know how to "start" a vid at a certain time....but not how to end it at a certain time.
If you right-click on a YT vid, there is a "loop" choice, but I think it only loops the entire video.

deirdre

Senior Member.
i just tried imgur.com/vidgif and it was easy and embedded ok in trial. It has an imgur window around it though, but was easy to use. Not sure if it's the 'easiest' or best way though.

Leifer

Senior Member.
....but what if I want to include sound ?
The GIF works, but of course it has no audio.

Leifer

Senior Member.
I'm trying to avoid downloading the YT vid, then editing in Adobe...unless I must.
My experience with the available YT downloaders....is they are fraught with spam, redirects, and add-ons.
Is there a safe YT downloader ?

Last edited:

deirdre

Senior Member.
I'm trying to avoid downloading the YT vid, then editing in Adobe...unless I must.
My experience with the available YT downloaders....is they are fraught with spam, redirects, and add-ons.
Is there a safe YT downloader ?
does it have to super incredible quality? when i want to "grab" most things i just use my computer video software and record it. note: i dont know how to make it loop though, guess i could upload it to youtube then use the imgur gif video or one of Micks links to turn it into a gif.

Leifer

Senior Member.
I have Abobe Premier.....but frankly I haven't studied it enough to know if it would work in this situation.
I imagine it's about first "saving the vid" to disc, then importing the saved file into Premier.

I do have VLC Media Player, which can create a loop, but I haven't figured out how to save it to a file.

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
SFX Where to ask questions about posting? Site Feedback & News 5
SR1419 Posting Guidelines Feedback Site Feedback & News 32
Mick West Posting Guidelines Site Feedback & News 1
somnamblst Posting this in light of the "EMT" claims regarding Jeff Bauman Boston Marathon Bombings 6
Mick West Forum Posting Rules General Discussion 0
JFDee NY Times Article about YouTube CT Study General Discussion 2
Mick West YouTube's Changes Reduce Watch Time of Borderline Content and Harmful Misinformation by 70% Practical Debunking 38
Rory Unidentified "space vehicle" Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mick West Alex Jones Deplatforming and Related Conspiracy Theories Current Events 49
Mick West Perspective on the popularity of conspiracy theories. Practical Debunking 23
Mick West Debunked: Corbett Report Targeted by Google/Youtube Conspiracy Theories 37
Whitebeard Martymer 81 Practical Debunking 4
derwoodii Debunked: Strange lights above Canberra: (Photoshop mistake) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Trailblazer Identified: Chemtrails Project UK's "chemtrail plane" (Air France A340) Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Trailblazer Video of helicopter leaving "chemtrail"? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Trailblazer Excellent video of vortices and aerodynamic contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Gridlock Russian DashCam 'Explosion' General Discussion 6
Trailblazer "Black aerosol" spray over the Netherlands (contrail shadow at sunset) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Trailblazer Debunked: "The Snake" non-commercial chemtrail plane (China Eastern A330) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 33
Chew Very useful website - Youtube closed captioning to text file Practical Debunking 0
mynym 9/11 Youtube video... needs debunking. 9/11 29
FreiZeitGeist New Video-Series on YouTube: "Chemtrails DEBUNKED - Aluminum Edition" Contrails and Chemtrails 0
TruthSeeker YouTube claim: "Massive Methane Foam Worldwide" True or False UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 14
scombrid Youtube claims that tree disease is from Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Danny55 Humour on Youtube Conspiracy Theories 1
Trigger Hippie YouTube: Calling all WHISTLE BLOWERS! Conspiracy Theories 7
scombrid attempted youtube debunk and just get blocked as usual Contrails and Chemtrails 20
SR1419 Water Vapor loop Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 2
Trailspotter Omega loop contrail over Toronto: Veni Vidi Volavi?.. [Likely Bombardier Test Flight from Montreal] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 27
Related Articles

Related Articles