Plasma Laser Hologram as a possible UFO sighting Explanation

Skeptic_Jim

I want to present a theory as a possible explanation for what the pilots claim to visually see in the tic tac incident.

Has anyone investigated plasma laser hologram tech as a possible explanation of the tic tac incident or any other “fast moving” ufo sightings? I envision a land, sea surface vessel, submersible vessel, or aircraft mounted version of the technology described in this link:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhambling/2020/05/11/us-navy-laser-creates-plasma-ufos/amp/

Another explanation for the slow moving sightings, like the large triangles for example, is helium blimps in the shape of triangles, discs, spheres, or whatever. For this explanation, I was inspired by other interviews and podcasts describing inflatable tanks used to deceive our adversaries in WW2. Of course the plasma laser tech could possibly project these slow moving images as well, but maybe whoever is behind these incidents is using a combination of both techniques?

I’m not sure what the motivations by our government, perhaps other governments, or private entities would be to perpetuate these hoaxes, but these explanations could be responsible for some of the sightings.

I would love to hear someone smarter than me investigate these theories as possible explanations or debunk them all together.

Thank you,

Jim

Last edited:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Plasma holograms can only create light, heat, and sound. They can create something that can fool a missile (until the missiles get upgraded), but they can't create something that looks like a solid craft, or something that would show up on radar, or something that would look realistic in IR. It's essentially a fancy decoy flare.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNoOiXkXmYQ

There's some discussion on the state of the art technology (from a few years ago, but little has changed) here:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-bleen-3d-clear-air-hologram-indigogo-hoax.5196/

Granite

I want to present a theory as a possible explanation for what the pilots claim to visually see in the tic tac incident.

Has anyone investigated plasma laser hologram tech as a possible explanation of the tic tac incident or any other “fast moving” ufo sightings? I envision a land, sea surface vessel, submersible vessel, or aircraft mounted version of the technology described in this link:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhambling/2020/05/11/us-navy-laser-creates-plasma-ufos/amp/

Another explanation for the slow moving sightings, like the large triangles for example, is helium blimps in the shape of triangles, discs, spheres, or whatever. For this explanation, I was inspired by other interviews and podcasts describing inflatable tanks used to deceive our adversaries in WW2. Of course the plasma laser tech could possibly project these slow moving images as well, but maybe whoever is behind these incidents is using a combination of both techniques?

I’m not sure what the motivations by our government, perhaps other governments, or private entities would be to perpetuate these hoaxes, but these explanations could be responsible for some of the sightings.

I would love to hear someone smarter than me investigate these theories as possible explanations or debunk them all together.

Thank you,

Jim
Jim you are remarkably correct, possibly in both your postulates. It took me years to get to that conclusion, where, if you don’t mind me asking, did you read about that?

The source I found was Emmanuel Dehlinger’s Ovnis Armee The military unmasked.

It’s an online book by a neurologist in French, with part of it translated into English. In it, he goes over the technology used and how they are able to pull off these holograms - all using the scientific method.

The last I checked though, the site was down due to the site not upgrading to https. I tried to find a browser that would open the site to no avail. I didn’t try very hard though. This was written I believe in 2001 - so the technology has been there for quite some time.

Just in the last few years we have seen the non-military based community finally obtain the technology - which is essentially lasers creating a plasma at a distance, then scanning quickly back and forth to write an image in the sky.

I’ll see if I can find that site somewhere else, maybe the internet archive has it.

I can’t believe it, it’s on archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180819035744/https://www.ovnis-armee.org/ufos_military_unmasked.htm

Good luck!

FatPhil

Wouldn't such projected plasma displays have a very distinct spectrum based on the emission lines of the atoms in the atmosphere, and if so that would be quite a fingerprint? Of course, the average rando with a camphone in the middle of New Mexico isn't going to be able to perform spectral analysis, but I would expect certain colours to be tell-tale signs of at least the possibility of such generation.

Domzh

well they were able to recreate relatively large plasma balls, when they conducted studies on ball lightning. iirc the goal was to recreate plasma balls that "live" on their own.

iirc they didnt use lasers but microwaves to create the initial ball.

I will search for the sources and post them when i have found them.

I was on the plasma track as well but the "laser induced plasma" tech doesnt seem anywhere near the state to create 30 feet plasma balls possibly at multiple thousand feet of distance in 2021, let alone in 2004.

But I agree, looking for a non-solid solution for the tic tac could be an interesting path to investigate.

i also believe its important we dont attribute observed behavior on radar to the actual object.

i believe the parallax (smaller but higher and nearer than expected) solution could also come into play, when we find an explanation for "losing sight of it in a haze".

Slaight described "heatwaves" around the object. Could maybe also be condensation / vapor / mist.

Maybe an artificially created, tic tac shaped cloud around another object for cloaking purposes.

just some ideas for further exploration.

PS: remember, the only report of AATIP/AAWSAP that is still classified is report #35 regarding "Current state of the art of high energy beam (weapons / techniques / .. paraphrasing)"

Granite

well they were able to recreate relatively large plasma balls, when they conducted studies on ball lightning. iirc the goal was to recreate plasma balls that "live" on their own.

iirc they didnt use lasers but microwaves to create the initial ball.

I will search for the sources and post them when i have found them.

I was on the plasma track as well but the "laser induced plasma" tech doesnt seem anywhere near the state to create 30 feet plasma balls possibly at multiple thousand feet of distance in 2021, let alone in 2004.

But I agree, looking for a non-solid solution for the tic tac could be an interesting path to investigate.

i also believe its important we dont attribute observed behavior on radar to the actual object.

i believe the parallax (smaller but higher and nearer than expected) solution could also come into play, when we find an explanation for "losing sight of it in a haze".

Slaight described "heatwaves" around the object. Could maybe also be condensation / vapor / mist.

Maybe an artificially created, tic tac shaped cloud around another object for cloaking purposes.

just some ideas for further exploration.

PS: remember, the only report of AATIP/AAWSAP that is still classified is report #35 regarding "Current state of the art of high energy beam (weapons / techniques / .. paraphrasing)"
That’s some serious info there - you really know your sht. So did you read dehlinger’s appraisal of the technology? I think it was available as far back as the 70’s.

My curiosity stems from a group citing of one of these military “shows” in April of 97. Close enough to touch it - but we panicked and ran. It was the triangle type aurora tr3b with 3 red and 4 amber lights going along the side. There was distinct symptoms of various technologies in use.

I had two upper left quadrant of vision flashes - which is textbook indicia of microwave beaming directly at the head.

The triangle made a very low humming that was barely audible - possible microwave or plasma.

We studied this thing at eye level hovering silently for several minutes as it inched towards us, panning this search light that was so weird, you could see the light on top of the triangle, but no beam, only the area it would light up in front of it. When the ship and beam got close enough that it was going to contact us, we both ran from it, but I had the most unnatural terror of god feeling that wasn’t making my knees shake uncontrollably. Sheer terror, and I feel that looking back, it was artificial. We suddenly got flashed the second time with microwave and found each other perfectly calm and facing each other - the ship had departed and could be seen maybe a mile or so away. Some time was unaccounted for, and we both smelled distinctly like hospital on our arms and in the immediate air (ozone ?).

Anyways this was at a college in Utah and the guy who took us to this was the son of a military guy at dugway proving ground nearby. The next morning he excitedly asked “did you see something?” I was traumatized but played it off like it was cool to see some weird sht that previous night. Only me and my friend saw it super close up, the rest of the group saw it hovering at maybe 100 yards and then again at a mile away.

It took me years to find that article by dehlinger, and it provided much needed closure to the event. I don’t recommend anyone get involved in these mock up ufo experiments - you’ll just be an expendable rat to test out their tech on. It’s sick and it should be banned.

Ravi

I had two upper left quadrant of vision flashes - which is textbook indicia of microwave beaming directly at the head.

The triangle made a very low humming that was barely audible - possible microwave or plasma.

Plasma is not very easily controllable though. Plasma is ionised gas (atoms) and have a charge. To manipulate a plasma, you need an magnetic field. I find it hard to believe the physics, is you have plasma balls being controlled without visible magnets, coils and whatnot.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Jim Galasyn Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region (Project Condign report, now searchable) UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 9
jarlrmai ATFLIR and range information (RADAR/LASER/Passive range?) UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 15
R Flat Earth Claim: "The Greatest Laser Experiment In History" - FECORE Flat Earth 11
M Claim: UFO performs sharp maneuver after laser pointer directly hits craft UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 20
Mick West Why Flat Earth Laser Tests are Misleading Flat Earth 16
Mick West Improving the Laser Dot Rendering in The Refraction Simulator Tools for Investigating and Debunking 8
Mick West Demonstrating How Refraction Helps You See Over The Horizon Flat Earth 32
Mick West Lasers vs. Flashlights vs. Daylight for Observing the Curve of the Earth Flat Earth 12
Trailblazer Measuring the distance to the moon with laser reflections and the speed of light Flat Earth 5
Trailblazer Greenwich Meridian Laser - Can it Demonstrate Curvature? Flat Earth 20
Sandor Szekely Lake Balaton Laser experiment to determine the curvature of the Earth, if any. Flat Earth 1027
Z.W. Wolf Upcoming Laser Experiment Flat Earth 3
justanairlinepilot Pilot laser sightings Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail "Laser Line" and 4 UFOs Contrails and Chemtrails 1
derwoodii Laser could trigger rain and lightning UCF College of Optics & Photonics General Discussion 5
solrey Reward to catch people who point lasers at planes General Discussion 21
Jay Reynolds Laser attacks on airplanes continue Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Jay Reynolds British Pilot's Association Reporting 5 Laser Attacks/Day, Calls for Laser Ban Contrails and Chemtrails 35
Mick West Debunked: Bleen 3D Clear Air Hologram [Indigogo Hoax] Science and Pseudoscience 25

Related Articles