Plasma Laser Hologram as a possible UFO sighting Explanation

Skeptic_Jim

I want to present a theory as a possible explanation for what the pilots claim to visually see in the tic tac incident.

Has anyone investigated plasma laser hologram tech as a possible explanation of the tic tac incident or any other “fast moving” ufo sightings? I envision a land, sea surface vessel, submersible vessel, or aircraft mounted version of the technology described in this link:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhambling/2020/05/11/us-navy-laser-creates-plasma-ufos/amp/

Another explanation for the slow moving sightings, like the large triangles for example, is helium blimps in the shape of triangles, discs, spheres, or whatever. For this explanation, I was inspired by other interviews and podcasts describing inflatable tanks used to deceive our adversaries in WW2. Of course the plasma laser tech could possibly project these slow moving images as well, but maybe whoever is behind these incidents is using a combination of both techniques?

I’m not sure what the motivations by our government, perhaps other governments, or private entities would be to perpetuate these hoaxes, but these explanations could be responsible for some of the sightings.

I would love to hear someone smarter than me investigate these theories as possible explanations or debunk them all together.

Thank you,

Jim

Last edited:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Plasma holograms can only create light, heat, and sound. They can create something that can fool a missile (until the missiles get upgraded), but they can't create something that looks like a solid craft, or something that would show up on radar, or something that would look realistic in IR. It's essentially a fancy decoy flare.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNoOiXkXmYQ

There's some discussion on the state of the art technology (from a few years ago, but little has changed) here:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-bleen-3d-clear-air-hologram-indigogo-hoax.5196/

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
M Claim: UFO performs sharp maneuver after laser pointer directly hits craft UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 20
Mick West Why Flat Earth Laser Tests are Misleading Flat Earth 16
Mick West Improving the Laser Dot Rendering in The Refraction Simulator Tools for Investigating and Debunking 8
Mick West Demonstrating How Refraction Helps You See Over The Horizon Flat Earth 32
Mick West Lasers vs. Flashlights vs. Daylight for Observing the Curve of the Earth Flat Earth 12
Trailblazer Measuring the distance to the moon with laser reflections and the speed of light Flat Earth 5
Trailblazer Greenwich Meridian Laser - Can it Demonstrate Curvature? Flat Earth 20
Sandor Szekely Lake Balaton Laser experiment to determine the curvature of the Earth, if any. Flat Earth 1027
Z.W. Wolf Upcoming Laser Experiment Flat Earth 3
justanairlinepilot Pilot laser sightings Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail "Laser Line" and 4 UFOs Contrails and Chemtrails 1
derwoodii Laser could trigger rain and lightning UCF College of Optics & Photonics General Discussion 5
solrey Reward to catch people who point lasers at planes General Discussion 21
Jay Reynolds Laser attacks on airplanes continue Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Jay Reynolds British Pilot's Association Reporting 5 Laser Attacks/Day, Calls for Laser Ban Contrails and Chemtrails 35
Mick West Debunked: Bleen 3D Clear Air Hologram [Indigogo Hoax] Science and Pseudoscience 25

Related Articles