Pilot laser sightings

justanairlinepilot

Senior Member.
I would like to start this thread with web admin permission. I fly a lot of west coast trips and experience many laser sightings in the lower west coast. LA, San Diego area. If anyone gets tagged please post here and give a location if you can. I honestly believe these people are angry about chemtrails to be pointing lasers at an aircraft. Any input would be appreciated...

justanairlinepilot

Senior Member.
I've been in the business for 29 years...I'm aware and i report every incident. The FAA doesn't recognize chemtrails and the psychology of why a person would point a green laser at a pilot. People do point lasers at us/me. I just had one climbing out of 25k south of LA...probably Long Beach area (no idea). But it's annoying. I just want to gather info. If this doesn't work then delete the post. Presumably you should be aware that I'm aware of the FAA laser incident report system that doesn't really do much.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West The role of Canopy reflections in Pilot Accounts of UFOs UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 11
Mick West Inexperienced Pilot Recreating 9/11 Flight 77's Descending Turn into the Pentagon 9/11 30
TEEJ "Airline Pilot" at Climate Engineering Awareness Day - Carlow, Eire, 22nd August 2015 Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Mick West Hoax: Climate Engineering Pilot Disclosure? Contrails and Chemtrails 76
Mick West Debunked: Alien Pilot The Extraordinary Plane, UFO In Transformation Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Balance Debunked: Pilot Forgets To Turn Off CHEMTRAILS while landing [Aerodynamic Contrail, Wake Vortex] Contrails and Chemtrails 109
JRBids (Another) secretly recorded video of a "chemtrail pilot" "confessing". Contrails and Chemtrails 5
TWCobra EasyJet 737 incident debunks Pilot for 9/11 truth V-G diagram video 9/11 325
George B New Chemtrail Video: Aeromexico Pilot asked about chemtrails. Necessary Evil? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
FreiZeitGeist Debate between Pilot Steven Kneussle and Mark McCandish on "The Truth denied" Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mattnik 'Passenger jet flies 800 kilometres without a pilot' New Scientist Contrails and Chemtrails 8
M Claim: UFO performs sharp maneuver after laser pointer directly hits craft UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 16
Mick West Why Flat Earth Laser Tests are Misleading Flat Earth 13
Mick West Improving the Laser Dot Rendering in The Refraction Simulator Tools for Investigating and Debunking 8
Mick West Demonstrating How Refraction Helps You See Over The Horizon Flat Earth 32
Mick West Lasers vs. Flashlights vs. Daylight for Observing the Curve of the Earth Flat Earth 12
Trailblazer Measuring the distance to the moon with laser reflections and the speed of light Flat Earth 5
Trailblazer Greenwich Meridian Laser - Can it Demonstrate Curvature? Flat Earth 20
Sandor Szekely Lake Balaton Laser experiment to determine the curvature of the Earth, if any. Flat Earth 1027
Z.W. Wolf Upcoming Laser Experiment Flat Earth 3
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail "Laser Line" and 4 UFOs Contrails and Chemtrails 1
derwoodii Laser could trigger rain and lightning UCF College of Optics & Photonics General Discussion 5
solrey Reward to catch people who point lasers at planes General Discussion 21
Jay Reynolds Laser attacks on airplanes continue Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Jay Reynolds British Pilot's Association Reporting 5 Laser Attacks/Day, Calls for Laser Ban Contrails and Chemtrails 35
Code-Beta Needs Debunking: CE-5, humans initiating UFO sightings UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Mick West Fata Morgana as a Possible Source of UFO Sightings Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
RFMarine stereotypical alien "grey", due to alien sightings or not? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Rroval Reports of UFO Sightings Across California Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Related Articles

Related Articles