Peter Kusznir and Bill Gates

TWCobra

Senior Member.
Peter Kusznir graphically illustrates the problem with confirmation bias in his latest diatribe.

Gates is saying that CO2 produced from global production of energy needs to be reduced to zero. Kusznir doesn't read the very clear graphic and interprets that Gates wants to reduce total global CO2 to zero. A crime for which hanging seems to be the only possible answer.

Further into the video Gates mention that global population will top out around 9 billion and that with appropriate measures that increase can be reduced by 15%. Kusznir interprets this as a eugenics plot to reduce the total human population to 15% of the present total.

Once again hanging is the prescribed antidote.

I only bring this up because I finally realise the source of all the references to this I have seen regarding Gates and eugenics.

It is not wilful. They are just seeing what they want to see.

Strawman

Senior Member.
I don't usually say things like this, but maybe the cause is only secondary to him, with hanging being the priority.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
TWCobra Debunked-Peter Kusznir "Military Learjet" video Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Hama Neggs Mike Glynn debates Peter Kusznir with Madisonstar Moon Contrails and Chemtrails 22
Dan Wilson Debunked: Dr. Peter Glidden: Chemotherapy only works 2% of the time Health and Quackery 5
Mick West Contrails over Sting & Peter Gabriel Concert in Lake Tahoe Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
TEEJ Chemtrail Fleet - Peter A. Kirby Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Leifer Peter Davey's sonic water boiler Science and Pseudoscience 6
J Zeitgeist (the film, Peter Joseph), Zeitgeist Movement, Venus Project Conspiracy Theories 37
TWCobra Kusznir debunked... Again. Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Rory Claim: UK Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) means "bad things" Coronavirus COVID-19 9
Mick West No, SB 1424 is Not a Censorship Bill Criminalizing Anti-Vaccine Misinformation Conspiracy Theories 9
deirdre Claim:Republicans block bill to stop terrorists from buying guns General Discussion 9
3 Rhode Island Bill H5480 - Relating to the Health and Safety of Geoengineering General Discussion 51
H Bill Gates is helping fund geoengineering (chemtrails) ... so why are you denying it? Contrails and Chemtrails 77
Mick West H.R. 5344 - Bill Banning Enhanced Body Armor Conspiracy Theories 92
JRBids Dr. Bill H. Weld People Debunked 2
Jay Reynolds Bill Cooper Debunks Chemtrails (Vintage Audio) Contrails and Chemtrails 13
FreiZeitGeist Bill Vander Zalm: Ex-premiere of British Columbia acknowledges chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Grieves Bill Gates and Polio Vaccination Conspiracy Theories 56
Mattnik 'John Brennan Sworn in as CIA Director Using Constitution Lacking Bill of Rights' General Discussion 10
HappyMonday NEW BILL H.R 748 - National Service General Discussion 1
HappyMonday Bill Gates Admits to Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Leifer Is bill S.968 really a gov't blacklist bill ? General Discussion 1

Related Articles