Observations of a Wind Farm Over the Curve of The Earth

TonyFisher

My video proves beyond any doubt the earth is curved. I even give the location and details how it can be checked in person. I felt this was important since a video can obviously be faked.
I only found out flat earthers still existed a few months ago and while walking on the beach at Felixstowe in Suffolk UK around a month ago suddenly realised the undeniable truth was right in front of me. A North sea wind farm around 29 nautical miles away was partly hidden by the earth's curvature.
Metabunk 2019-03-07 18-09-57.jpg

Metabunk 2019-03-07 18-29-59.jpg
Metabunk 2019-03-07 18-30-37.jpg

STAB2-Flat-Earth-puzzle-finally-solved,-100%-PROOF!!!!!-(Flat-earthers-in-turmoil).gif

Since my followers are puzzle fans I had to create something they would enjoy so it's very much puzzle themed and wanders a long way from the flat earth argument. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Wiggles Measuring the radius of Earth using Long Range Observations (LROs) Flat Earth 0
Mick West Demonstrating the Curve of the Earth with observations of Beachy Head from Worthing Flat Earth 38
Rory Observations of West Hampton Dunes from Mastic Beach, Long Island Flat Earth 9
Mick West Observations of Brighton from Worthing Pier Flat Earth 135
C Observations of Pike's Peak Flat Earth 21
PeteShasta Observations of Mallorca Island and the Earth's Curvature Flat Earth 28
Clouds Givemethewillies Observations of MIrages Close to the Horizon Flat Earth 10
jeranism Explained: Observations of Canigou, Curvature of the Earth & Atmospheric Refraction Flat Earth 158
G Seemingly Conflicting Curvature Observations in the Scottish Islands [Misidentified Islands] Flat Earth 6
Woody Woody's observations of contrails in MN Contrails and Chemtrails 371
txt29 Simeti Wind Turbine Science and Pseudoscience 2
Trailspotter A new way to stop the gridlock in the skies General Discussion 0
Trailblazer Misrepresented: Stanford, NASA say perpetual sky-haze slows wind, cuts rainfall Contrails and Chemtrails 5
S Is the Saphonian bladeless wind turbine for real or a scam? Science and Pseudoscience 40
Mick West Russ Tanner's strange theory of wind resistence Contrails and Chemtrails 3
BlueCollarCritic Stellar Wind - The CIA's Illegal Domestic Spying Program Conspiracy Theories 0
MikeG Claim: Three Acre Urban Farm Produces Million Pounds of Food in a Year General Discussion 9
derwoodii Boulder smashes through Italian farm General Discussion 8

Related Articles