Now what are they? (Chemtrails are not geoengineering)

There's no "they". There's always been people who suggested other reasons for "chemtrails". This guy is saying that it's for genocide, and the "geoengineering" is just a cover story.

Of course both are baseless. This guys seems to be mostly using his interpretation of wikipedia definitions as evidence.

People see persistent contrails and don't believe they are harmless . . . they try to formulate theories without the proper understanding of the complexity of atmospheric science and its interaction with high altitude aviation . . . no one can convince many of them otherwise . . . so it becomes an endless source of pseudo science and fantasy . . . if one sees evil intent in world affairs and someone suggests chemtrails are real the result is a marriage of the two which is hard to separate for many . . .

Roxy is being conned. When I saw this person 'Sucahyo' come on the scene a couple of years ago, 'he' could hardly write a comprehensible sentence in english.
I was pretty sure this wasn't some dude from Indonesia.
That pretense has fallen away, too hard to keep it up and too limiting,I suppose. Sad to see she probably doesn't even notice.

I like the way that he says:

Even BILL GATES uses the word CHEMTRAILS:Bill Gates admits to chemtrails
Content from External Source
and when you go to the link provided you do not actually find a quote from Bill Gates that mentions chemtrails at all - in fact you find no quote from Bill Gates at all!!

What you find is an article about Bill Gates sponsoring/funding a research fund that will study geoengineering:

The U.K.’s Guardian and others are reporting that a multi-million dollar research fund, which just so happens to have been started and funded by Microsoft founder and vaccine enthusiast Bill Gates, is being used to fund the project. A large balloon hovering at 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico, will release the sulfates into the atmosphere within the next year.
Content from External Source
I've posted a comment asking whether it is the right link or is he lying - will be interested to see if it gets past the moderation! (Edit: it did get posted - credit where it's due!)

BTW that was written on 26 July 2012 - that year is up - did anything happen??

Back