"Non-Persistent" and "Non-Visible Chemtrails"

MikeG

Senior Member.
A friend forwarded this link to Russ Tanner’s Global Skywatch.

He is now claiming that chemtrails are being altered to “short non-persistent plumes to fool the public.”

http://globalskywatch.com/stories/m...l-information/plumes-change.html#.VbpXMCSar-b

But he doesn’t stop there.

This reminds me somewhat of Dane Wigington’s claim that there is no more “virtually no natural weather” occurring because of geoengineering.

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2014/02...ails-climate-engineering-and-weather-warfare/

What Tanner has done, at least from what I can see, is remove the need for any debate over distinctions between contrails and chemtrails. Essentially, everything in the sky, no matter what form it takes, is a chemtrail, including “personally witnessed” invisible chemtrails.

By this, I think he means the chemtrails that he can smell within 20 minutes of spraying, although how the timeline works with "non-visible" chemtrails is a little sketchy.

It seems we are now reducing the discourse to our sense of smell rather than sight.

Pigeonkak

A friend forwarded this link to Russ Tanner’s Global Skywatch.

He is now claiming that chemtrails are being altered to “short non-persistent plumes to fool the public.”

http://globalskywatch.com/stories/m...l-information/plumes-change.html#.VbpXMCSar-b

But he doesn’t stop there.

This reminds me somewhat of Dane Wigington’s claim that there is no more “virtually no natural weather” occurring because of geoengineering.

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2014/02...ails-climate-engineering-and-weather-warfare/

What Tanner has done, at least from what I can see, is remove the need for any debate over distinctions between contrails and chemtrails. Essentially, everything in the sky, no matter what form it takes, is a chemtrail, including “personally witnessed” invisible chemtrails.

By this, I think he means the chemtrails that he can smell within 20 minutes of spraying, although how the timeline works with "non-visible" chemtrails is a little sketchy.

It seems we are now reducing the discourse to our sense of smell rather than sight.

Next? Chemtrails designed to look like Cumulonimbus.

And the utterly ridiculous contradiction in the statement of "personally witnessed invisible chemtrails"? Shaking my head vigorously!!!

skephu

Senior Member.
Here, too:
upload_2015-7-30_23-44-43.png

So when you see nothing in the sky, that's the most dangerous because then there are invisible chemtrails!!!

MikeG

Senior Member.
Here, too:
View attachment 14072

So when you see nothing in the sky, that's the most dangerous because then there are invisible chemtrails!!!

Just remarkable. The absence of evidence as evidence.

It some respects, it is similar to a "super conspiracy" in which organizations like the Illuminati are so secret, the very absence of evidence of their work clearly demonstrates their influence.

Circular logic at its best.

keefe

And you can check on flightradar24 you will be able to see which planes are leaving the invisible trails ... which might make you wonder, if they can leave invisible trails why do they still leave the visible ones?

Bruno D.

Senior Member.
I am simply speechless.

I hope this somehow drives some people away from him. It will all turn to "faith on Russ' nose" and nothing else.

MikeG

Senior Member.
I am simply speechless.

I hope this somehow drives some people away from him. It will all turn to "faith on Russ' nose" and nothing else.

I am not sure, but that may be the point. If followers put "faith in Russ' nose," the movement will be more dependent on him and not other types of observable data, even the types normally accepted by chemtrail believers.

Russ Tanner then becomes an indispensable part of his particular universe. I see that same type of centralized authority in Dane Wigington.

I increasingly believe that what drives the CT community is this type of faith rather than facts. Other threads have discussed this idea.

https://www.metabunk.org/the-psychology-of-the-ct-believers.t841/page-9#post-154838

https://www.metabunk.org/debunking-...e-the-bunk-motivated-reason.t3249/#post-93825

https://www.metabunk.org/chemtrails-and-other-conspiracy-theories-i-dont-believe.t180/#post-873

Bruno D.

Senior Member.
I am not sure, but that may be the point. If followers put "faith in Russ' nose," the movement will be more dependent on him and not other types of observable data, even the types normally accepted by chemtrail believers.

Russ Tanner then becomes an indispensable part of his particular universe. I see that same type of centralized authority in Dane Wigington.

I increasingly believe that what drives the CT community is this type of faith rather than facts. Other threads have discussed this idea.

https://www.metabunk.org/the-psychology-of-the-ct-believers.t841/page-9#post-154838

https://www.metabunk.org/debunking-...e-the-bunk-motivated-reason.t3249/#post-93825

https://www.metabunk.org/chemtrails-and-other-conspiracy-theories-i-dont-believe.t180/#post-873

I think @Mick West should add a "sad face" together with the "funny face". I agree with you, but this is just sad.

Logique

What would even be the point of this? They've already "fooled" the majority, and even the people who aren't "fooled" can't really do anything about them, visible or no.

Do these actually people duck and cover whenever they see something in the sky, and think they're trying to lull them into a false sense of security, or something?

Or did they all adopt the method of that one lady who thought spraying vinegar into the air made them go away and think they're trying to prevent that? o_O

JFDee

Senior Member.
If spraying chemicals was indeed taken further to be invisible - what to do with persistent contrails?
They won't go away ...

And if they are still deemed to be evil - what's the use of invisible spraying? It can't be secrecy as long as persistent trails are still around.
Logical short circuit here.

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
The believers have always noted this evidence.

From: Contrail Frequency Over the USA From Surface Observations

contrail frequency.jpg

For example, in the summer of 2001 when they noticed the frequency decline Dr. Patrick Minnis of NASA (posting as CANEX) wrote to them:

This long term observation should be a clue to them that weather causes what they fear, not the other way around.
Instead of incorporating the observation to modify their hypothesis, they conform the observation to fit the hypothesis.

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
Remember two years ago when G. Edward Griffin stepped forward and told Dane Wigington that his research found that "chemtrails" came not from unidentifiable USAF tankers but from identifiable commercial jets? Griffin made the comment after he began to receive comments from believers who were advocating violence. If Griffin got emails like that I'm sure Wigington has too, and such comments have appeared on his FB and GEW pages already.

G Edward Griffin 1.jpg

G Edward Griffin.jpg

Subsequently, Griffin was attacked by Dane Wigington about a hypothesis that the commercial planes were making "chemtrails" because of previously unseen planes which sprayed something else causing the commercial planes to make visible trails......

So, both Griffin's hypothesis and that of Tanner/Wigington incorporate non-visible "spraying" ideas yet Wiginton declared the idea "the most implausible" conclusion he could make.

JRBids

Senior Member.
What would even be the point of this? They've already "fooled" the majority, and even the people who aren't "fooled" can't really do anything about them, visible or no.

Do these actually people duck and cover whenever they see something in the sky, and think they're trying to lull them into a false sense of security, or something?

Or did they all adopt the method of that one lady who thought spraying vinegar into the air made them go away and think they're trying to prevent that? o_O

They do all kinds of evasive maneuvers. They keep their kids in the house. THey avoid going outside.

And I'd add that MANY Of the believe in these "invisible trails" now. The think there is a "new formula". So I do not count on this driving many people away from Dane.

And regarding Griffin's "hypothesis", there are many who believe that one plane sprays something, and the next plane "activates" it. Or some kind of "HAARP pulse" activates it.

There is an ever evolving, ever morphing aspect of the chemtrail hoax. Whatever it is: it's got something to do with chemtrails.

skephu

Senior Member.
Dane says something is always visible, even if it's just "obscurity" or "silvery white skies":
upload_2015-8-2_14-2-51.png

MikeG

Senior Member.
Remember two years ago when G. Edward Griffin stepped forward and told Dane Wigington that his research found that "chemtrails" came not from unidentifiable USAF tankers but from identifiable commercial jets? Griffin made the comment after he began to receive comments from believers who were advocating violence. If Griffin got emails like that I'm sure Wigington has too, and such comments have appeared on his FB and GEW pages already.

View attachment 14106

View attachment 14105

Subsequently, Griffin was attacked by Dane Wigington about a hypothesis that the commercial planes were making "chemtrails" because of previously unseen planes which sprayed something else causing the commercial planes to make visible trails......

So, both Griffin's hypothesis and that of Tanner/Wigington incorporate non-visible "spraying" ideas yet Wiginton declared the idea "the most implausible" conclusion he could make.

The internal debates that break out among chemtrail leaders is interesting. It might be worth a separate thread.

keefe

View attachment 14106

View attachment 14105

I think that idea is quite a good one for ct theory - it does away with the need for a huge conspiracy involving all pilots, plus some engineers and ground staff in every airport and every airline, and secret tanks in all commercial airliners ... I don't know why Dane doesn't like it, but if you try pointing out to him that ct'ers like this fellow are identifying the planes as "100% commercial flights from all airlines" he doesn't allow it past moderation

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
I don't know why Dane doesn't like it, but if you try pointing out to him that ct'ers like this fellow are identifying the planes as "100% commercial flights from all airlines" he doesn't allow it past moderation

Like you said, it does away with a big conspiracy theory. He has always maintained that USAF tankers are responsible and to admit fallibility diminishes his power.

https://www.metabunk.org/14-years-of-chemtrails-comments-and-suggestions.t100/

He has recently tried to incorporate and accept that ordinary flights are involved but maintains that some system is installed on commercial planes which is operated covertly. He doesn't address the fact that pilots know when their airplane's weight and balance conditions changes during flight, and that they can often see:
- when they make contrails by the shadow
-when other planes make contrails
-pilots inspect equipment installed on their airplanes
-material would be loaded on tarmac in full public view
-airplanes are at any point i time and space inspected unannounced by mechanics and random officials
-commercial flights don't fly high enough to disperse material for effective SRM deployment

There is also personal liability involved if someone begins to accuse a corporation of illegal activity. Dane Wigington has assumed a higher profile leadership position than others where he knows he bears some responsibility for what he says. Once he crosses a line of making such an accusation he makes himself liable for those statements in real life against an entity which could easily show his claim is meritless. I think that so long as he stays away from that line and his accusations are vague he believes he can escape responsibility yet remain in the game instead of being shown wrong and game over.

Spectrar Ghost

Senior Member.
Smell is so emotionally linked it wouldn't surprise me if certain smells caused tanner to notice contrails or vice versa. Scent is by far the most subconsciously active of the five traditional senses.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Clouds Givemethewillies Persistent Aerodynamic Contrails From Propellor Tips Contrails and Chemtrails 12
Mick West Persistent Aerodynamic Contrail Forming @28,500 on 787 Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 0
Mick West Giant Dark Persistent Aerodynamic Contrail Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 6
Trailblazer Persistent contrails at 26,000ft Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Tapir-mâché Curious-- how low can persistent contrails form? Contrails and Chemtrails 25
Mick West Persistent Trails Survey Shows Chemtrail Believers Only Recently Noticed Persistent Trails Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Mick West 1952 - Condensation Trails From Aircraft - With a 1937 Persistent Contrail Photo - Oldest Ever? Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West An unusual persistent aerodynamic contrail Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Persistent Cumuliform Contrails at 25,000 feet over California? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 20
S Persistent Spreading Contrail Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Trailspotter Persistent Blue Spiral in the Gulf of Oman General Discussion 8
D [NeedInfo]Persistent Contrails Picture Show Contrails and Chemtrails 2
M Converting Relative Humidity with regards to water, to Relative Humidity with regards to ice Contrails and Chemtrails 3
O More on debunking "no persistent contrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 12
cmnit Debunked: No persistent contrails in Russia Contrails and Chemtrails 67
Mick West Debunked: The Science Claims of Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Trailblazer Busy Sky over Southern UK - July 30 2014 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Dylmar Are there more persistent contrails these days? Contrails and Chemtrails 49
Mick West Debunking "Contrails don't Persist" with a Study of 70 Years of Books on Clouds Contrails and Chemtrails 98
Ross Marsden Aerodynamic and Exhaust Mediated Persistent Contrails - When do they Form? Contrails and Chemtrails 52
Jay Reynolds Debunked: "Hygroscopic Smoke" Produces Persistent Contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 1
mrfintoil Discussion: False memories and "No persistent trails in the past" Contrails and Chemtrails 46
WavedRhyme Persistent contrails and overcast the day after Contrails and Chemtrails 12
George B Debunk Global Warming can reduce the number of Persistent Contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West Pre 1995 Persistent Contrail Archive Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 516
Mick West Michael J. Murphy Admits Persistent Contrails Exist. Can't tell the difference. Contrails and Chemtrails 26
M Relative humidity difference between persistent and non-persistent contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 41
G Persistent Contrail Since 1919 Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Priyadi The Origin of the "Polaris is visible from south of the equator" Myth Flat Earth 2
mudr0 Claim: Australia was not visible from the moon for Apollo 11 Broadcasts Conspiracy Theories 7
DavidB66 How are Stars Visible if they are so far away? Flat Earth 8
John85 How could the interior collapse in WTC7 Move West Without More Visible Exterior Damage 9/11 63
R Utah "Flat Eath" Frozen Lake Experiment Shows Light Visible over Longer Distance than Expected Flat Earth 8
FlightMuj Explained: 443 km distance- mountains visible. Flat Earth 13
HoaxEye How to calculate the visible fraction of the Earth [e.g. 1972 Blue Marble, Apollo 17] Flat Earth 29
E Debunked: Virginia Shooting Hoax Claims - Lack of visible shell casings mean fake gun Conspiracy Theories 22
Mick West What's the Farthest Distance a Contrail is Visible at? Contrails and Chemtrails 98
Mick West TFTRH #13: Professor David Keith – Geoengineering Research and the Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Mick West TFTRH #11: Jim Lee – Chemtrails, Geoengineering, Conspiracies, and Semantics Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Trailblazer Explained: video of concentric circular "chemtrails" (E-3 Sentry AWACS plane, Feb 1 2019) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Ben Geddy Happy to have found this site and Mick thru JRE! Practical Debunking 4
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
FlightMuj Claims of Predictions of Chemtrails in Old Texts Contrails and Chemtrails 3
M Bornong Can Belief in Chemtrails and/or other Conspiracy Theories Lead to Violence? Contrails and Chemtrails 4
skephu Solar geoengineering and the chemtrails conspiracy on social media Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Chemtrails and the Anti-Vaccine Movement Contrails and Chemtrails 34
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Banff Chemtrails Billboard Worries David Keith Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Quantifying Expert Consensus Against Covert Geoengineering / Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 116
skephu Debunked: Dutch Government Admit Chemtrails Exist Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Related Articles

Related Articles