New Podcast from NY Times: Rabbit Hole

JFDee

Senior Member.
A new series was introduced yesterday "about how the internet is changing, and how it’s changing us."

The introducing article states:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/technology/rabbit-hole-podcast-kevin-roose.html

The first episode is about a young man who became radical over time - as did Youtube content. It's designed as a sort of (somewhat flashy) case study.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/podcasts/rabbit-hole-internet-youtube-virus.html

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Leifer Mick, what equipment used for podcast ? Site Feedback & News 3
Mick West Mick West on the H3 Podcast General Discussion 0
Mick West Tales From the Rabbit Hole - A Mick West / Metabunk Podcast Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 20
ThorGoLucky A shout out to Mick on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Contrail Science and Metabunk on the Critical Wit Podcast General Discussion 0
JFDee NY Times Article about YouTube CT Study General Discussion 2
Mick West NY Times: In Italian Schools, Reading, Writing and Recognizing Fake News Practical Debunking 60
Mick West Debunked: 9/11 Truth New York Times Billboard Quote 9/11 53
CaptainBeefheart Debunked: Ottawa Shooting Hoax/Shadow's Prove Wrong Times Conspiracy Theories 13
Chew Debunked: "Fukushima released up to 100,000 times more cesium-137 than Chernobyl or nuclear weapons" Conspiracy Theories 1
Mick West What happened at the Rethink911 (AE911Truth) Times Square Rally? 9/11 2
JFDee New York Times: Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 8
JFDee Editorial in the New York Times discusses Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 71
Joe New York Times vindicates Andrew Breitbart General Discussion 0
HappyMonday Epoch Times' - 'Nervous-System Damage From the Sky' article Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Danny55 Busy times at Sydney Contrails and Chemtrails 5
JFDee NY Times: "A Conspiracy Melts Down Into Washers and Dryers" Conspiracy Theories 2
C My girlfriend,Jungian Personality Theory and the Rabbit Hole (Dealing with Relationships) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
Mick West Tales From The Rabbit Hole Facebook Group Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 0
Mick West TFTRH #17: Willie - Rabbit Hole Escapee Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 0
Rory The Conspiracy Theory Spectrum Practical Debunking 12
Mick West JonExArmy and Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 38
HoaxEye My book review and my own rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 3
Rory My brief flirtation with the rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 8
Mick West Escaping the Rabbit Hole: Introduction Escaping The Rabbit Hole 21
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
Mick West Escaping the Rabbit Hole - Updated Endnotes and References Escaping The Rabbit Hole 0
Mick West Escaping the Rabbit Hole Book Escaping The Rabbit Hole 23
McGurnicle Why some people fall down the rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 28
RichT A View From the Rabbit Hole. Practical Debunking 9
SquillagusNiggle Trimming the Verge (of the Rabbit Hole) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 19
Mick West Vice: 'It Was Like a Cult': Leaving the World of Online Conspiracy Theories Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4
tinkertailor On Herbalism, Crystals, Bunk and the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 12
RecoveringCT The Summer of Paranoia by Michael Echon Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
Bruno D. The 9/11 rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 16
Mick West Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories - Ignore or Address? Conspiracy Theories 255
Sine metu Metabunk is my new rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 12
Jason How Doing Research can Lead Both In and Out of the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 55
Alchemist Moving Beyond The Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 7
AluminumTheory Psychological Factors That Lead Me Into the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 44
AluminumTheory My Journey in and out of the Rabbit Hole. Escaping The Rabbit Hole 9
Related Articles

Related Articles