New analysis of 9/11 radar and video evidence

PCWilliams

Senior Member.

The good folks over at JREF are exactly correct. I'm into the second video and, between guffaws, i got to the part where the radar data from two or more sources doesn't line up exactly. No kidding.

See FAA Order 7110.65, para 5-5-4, Radar Separation, MINIMA

Separation (how far to keep aircraft radar targets apart) is based on a multitude of factors, including whether one or multiple radar sites are being used, distance from a radar site, altitude, etc.

In the video, he mentions the military radar had twice the amount of time between radar hits - 12 seconds. That's the time interval i used. If his other data had hits at 6 second intervals he was using terminal radar data, which is set up for shorter intervals because of the close proximity to airports - a more detailed picture of aircraft movement is preferable. The terminal radar data was probably from NY TRACON and located less than 5 miles away from the towers. The military radar data could have been from hundreds of miles away.

With the radar i used, the targets on your screen were 1.1 miles wide. The aircraft can be located anywhere within that target. That's why paragraph 5-5-3 of the same order requires two targets to never overlap by any degree. That's a lot of inaccuracy.

There are also known anomalies within the radar systems. Some main bangs are known for creating "ghost" targets (a target where no airplane actually exists), some are known to track (and display on your radar) 18 wheelers on adjacent highways, some are known to be off my several miles in certain areas, some are known (and are not usable) in certain areas or at certain altitudes, some can't plot a straight flight path if a conspiracy theory depended on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongebob

The good folks over at JREF are exactly correct. I'm into the second video and, between guffaws, i got to the part where the radar data from two or more sources doesn't line up exactly. No kidding.

See FAA Order 7110.65, para 5-5-4, Radar Separation, MINIMA

Separation (how far to keep aircraft radar targets apart) is based on a multitude of factors, including whether one or multiple radar sites are being used, distance from a radar site, altitude, etc.

In the video, he mentions the military radar had twice the amount of time between radar hits - 12 seconds. That's the time interval i used. If his other data had hits at 6 second intervals he was using terminal radar data, which is set up for shorter intervals because of the close proximity to airports - a more detailed picture of aircraft movement is preferable. The terminal radar data was probably from NY TRACON and located less than 5 miles away from the towers. The military radar data could have been from hundreds of miles away.

With the radar i used, the targets on your screen were 1.1 miles wide. The aircraft can be located anywhere within that target. That's why paragraph 5-5-3 of the same order requires two targets to never overlap by any degree. That's a lot of inaccuracy.

There are also known anomalies within the radar systems. Some main bangs are known for creating "ghost" targets (a target where no airplane actually exists), some are known to track (and display on your radar) 18 wheelers on adjacent highways, some are known to be off my several miles in certain areas, some are known (and are not usable) in certain areas or at certain altitudes, some can't plot a straight flight path if a conspiracy theory depended on it.

Perfect information PC - Thanks, and much appreciated. SB

Lee Wilson

I was disappointed to see Richard Hall (the conspiracy theorist who put together the videos in the O.P) allowed to give a talk at a primary school where he spreads his nonsense to children unchallenged.

Spongebob

I was disappointed to see Richard Hall (the conspiracy theorist who put together the videos in the O.P) allowed to give a talk at a primary school where he spreads his nonsense to children unchallenged.

Is this true? Can you supply more info? Thanks

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
David Esp Case Analysis: Data: (Representation, Bases, Sheets, Maps, Mining) and Methodologies/Workflows) Tools for Investigating and Debunking 4
Mick West Hulsey UAF report DATA RELEASE: analysis thread 9/11 29
Mick West Sept 3, 2019 release of Hulsey's WTC7 draft report: Analysis 9/11 183
Oystein AE911Truth: Analysis of their Facebook "Likes" 9/11 25
Mick West Aliens vs. Golf Carts - Denbigh UFO Analysis UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 10
B Bob Lazar 1989 Video Analysis Method UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
Tony Szamboti Sound Analysis of Plasco Collapse 9/11 45
Mick West Debunked: AE911Truth's Analysis of Slag Residue from WTC Debris 9/11 20
FlightMuj Apollo 12 photo analysis shows Sun as bulb [claim] Conspiracy Theories 19
Mick West Debunking: A Meta-Analysis of the Psychological Efficacy of Messages Countering Misinformation Practical Debunking 5
T FE balloon video curvature analysis using Blender Flat Earth 4
Mick West Analysis: Crathes Castle "Ghost" in Doorway Photo UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
Sausalito Spectral analysis of alleged "chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 1
TEEJ Bellingcat Analysis of Satellite Imagery Used In Russian Claims Against Ukraine Flight MH17 104
derwoodii ISIS suicide bomber's car explodes in mid air, needs analysis General Discussion 15
JFDee Germanwings Airbus Crash: Factual Analysis General Discussion 98
Mike Fl Can someone debunk this? Sandy Hook Shooting 100% Fraud Proof in 2 mins. - Photo Time Analysis Sandy Hook 21
Efftup Chemtrail additives in Jet fuel: a mathematical analysis Contrails and Chemtrails 23
L Photos of trails over Switzerland [back to the 1970s] and Chemical Analysis of Jacuzzi Cover Water Contrails and Chemtrails 18
C 9/11 P4T FDR analysis of flight 77 9/11 26
jaydeehess Why little to no analysis of steel from WTC7? 9/11 45
Leifer debunked: "Analysis Finds Monsanto’s GM Corn Nutritionally Dead, Highly Toxic " Science and Pseudoscience 0
MikeC More analysis of "rainwater" - New Zealand Contrails and Chemtrails 89
Jay Reynolds Hair Analysis – It’s Lack of Utility Contrails and Chemtrails 1
hemi NZ soil/rainwater analysis Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Des O Chemtrail Analysis Project Contrails and Chemtrails 15
D [Possible explanation] Kevin Day (Nimitz tictac ufos) radar encounter UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 9
Mendel Debunked: Radar Waves Affect Clouds General Discussion 0
Z.W. Wolf Kobe Bryant Helicopter: Air Traffic Recording and Radar Footage General Discussion 3
Mick West Cube in a Sphere UFO's Seen by Navy pilots. Radar Targets? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 16
Whitebeard 'Strange' Flight Path on FR24 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
W Debunked: RADAR proves no curve! Flat Earth 26
Marin B Flight Radar 24 glitch? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
S Claim: Russian radar would have picked up MH17 missile Flight MH17 15
Jparmele89 Radar Anomaly, October 9, 2015 Science and Pseudoscience 7
Trailblazer Unusual flight paths over SW England Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
TEEJ Belfast Observer Skywatch claiming that airliners do not appear on Flight Radar 24 - 10th March 2015 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
D [MoreInfoNeeded]Germany NewsTV: Explanation for radar cloud Contrails and Chemtrails 14
TEEJ Gary Cameron Clydebank, Scotland Video, 1st May 2015- Claim of aircraft not being on Flight Radar 24 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Efftup Issue with Flight Radar 24? General Discussion 10
Simon Gunson MH370 Radar sighting in Straits of Malacca debunked Flight MH370 30
Qualiall Air Algerie Flight AH5017 carrying 116 disappears from radar General Discussion 10
BlueCollarCritic Weatherman Acknowledges Military's Dumping of Chaff into The Atmosphere Contrails and Chemtrails 27
M Claim: MH370 "thrown around like fighter jet in a bid to avoid radar source"? [Dubious] Flight MH370 11
David Fraser The NERC funded MST Radar facility in Wales is not a HAARP installation Contrails and Chemtrails 58
ssfor27 Debunked: Dover Air Force Base radar "pulse" HAARP 1
solrey Debunked: Radar anomalies and severe weather HAARP 42
solrey Debunked: RADAR used to GENERATE LIGHTNING via S-band HAARP 2
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail Spray Operations Captured on Doppler Radar Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Trailblazer Reutlingen Fake UFO Video 2013 UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Related Articles

Related Articles