Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight]

Mightyhoof

One of my friends posted this on Facebook saying that this is ABSOLUTE proof of chem-trails. Can you guys please help me debunk this. Its obvious that this is Photoshopped but like i said i need help debunking it. Thank youplane.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This probably is not photoshopped but has nothing to do with trails in the sky. S5-CEH is a small aircraft without any signs of spraying equipment installed:

According to the Flightradar24 screenshot it was flying at altitude of 3200 m (10500 ft) which is too low for contrails. Its route suggest that it could be doing aerial photography.

Last edited:
This probably is not photoshopped but has nothing to do with trails in the sky. S5-CEH is a small aircraft without any signs of spraying equipment installed:

According to the Flightradar24 screenshot it was flying at altitude of 3200 m (10500 ft) which is too low for contrails. Its route suggest that it could be doing aerial photography.
The company (Helica) does various types of remote sensing aerial surveys. That flight pattern is typical for a survey flight.

So, not photoshopped, but not evidence for "chemtrails."

From their site:

The PC-6 Pilatus Porter is a legendary aircraft, known around the world simply as "The Porter". Its unique short take-off and landing (STOL) capabilities, its reliability and versatility in every weather and terrain conditions have established the PC-6’s reputation as a rugged utility aircraft.
The porter’s unmatched STOL performance is one of its key capabilities, providing a great deal of flexibility and allowing operation of the PC-6 where access for other aircraft is impossible. Outstanding capability in rough conditions is achieved through low-pressure tires, twin-calliper disc brakes and an undercarriage with high bump absorption. With its high wing and propeller ground clearance, the PC-6 is much less exposed to damage from rough airstrips than aircraft with a conventional nosewheel-type undercarriage. The porter is fully capable of operating from different types of unprepared, rough and short airstrips, in remote areas, at high altitudes and in all climates.
The Porter is an extremely stable platform, making it ideal for SAR, aerial photography, survey and laser photogrammetric and scanning operations. The Porter’s versatility extends from low-level flight in narrow valleys to a service ceiling of 25,000 ft. With the new 250 Amp power distribution system and the two separately controlled mission busses, a camera and/or a search or scanning sensor head can be operated without any in-flight effects on the avionics and instrument systems. An oil collector system and exhaust deflector can be installed for special mission operations to protect the camera lens and all sensors heads.
Content from External Source
So that pattern is exactly what you would expect.

There's a similar pattern that actually did leave contrails discussed in this thread:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/u-turn-contrail-near-san-francisco-nasa-survey-plane.3654/

Back