Natural Abundance Of Strontium And Barium

DavidZuccaro

One of the claims made by chemtrail conspiracy theorists is that Barium and Strontium are being sprayed out of planes to poison us. Barium and Strontium actually exist naturally in the environment as evidenced by this table I scanned from one of my old university chemistry books.

Barium2.jpg

The book is titled: "Introduction To Modern Inorganic Chemistry" By K.M. Mackay and R.A. Mackay, published 1973 by Intertext Books London. Page 131.

Feel free to use this image to assist with your debunking efforts. Since the book was published almost 40 years ago there is no chance that the conspiracy theorists will claim it has been doctored since the chem-trail program is allegedly only a recent phenomena.

I have been debating this theory with some people I know for quite a while now. Their wilful ignorance and "head in the sand" mentality is really quite unbelievable.

Hi David.....Welcome. I'm sure you will find this place very interesting and informative...as well as amusing at times....I know I have.

One note....I think its "head in the sand"...not "hand".

Both elements are indeed found in the crust. However, these elements have another path which can take them into the sky and eventually into dry or wet deposition.
As earth's crust weathers, both dissolved in water and as bulk sediments, crustal components have reached the sea for eons. Once there, they have become consituents of seawater.

As sea foam bubbles burst and sea spray becomes entrained in the wind, the salt water enters the atmosphere. Once there, the water evaporates producing minute particles of salt which contain almost the exact 'signature' of the elements contained in seawater, but now in solid crystalline form. These are the sea salt aerosols, and mingle with crustal components and soot from things that burn(natural and manmade).

These are not my thoughts, they are common knowledge among those who study geology, oceanography, and atmospheric science.

storyboard6.jpg

This graphic shows the relative percentage of the three above mentioned sources of aerosols.
Notice that sea salt forms the largest source of aerosols since oceans cover most of the earth, along with similar but smaller contributions from crust and carbonaceous soot.

storyboard7.jpg

Here is a slide I prepared showing the relative abundances of aluminum, strontium, and barium in the crust and sea water compared:

seawater.jpgCrust.jpg

Pay close attention to the amounts of each element in the two mediums. You will see that aluminum dominates the crust, while strontium and barium dominate the sea.

My hypothesis for the rain samples found without much aluminum but with strontium and barium likely contained predominantly aerosols from sea salt, while those with a reversed order(aluminum predominating), were most likely to have contained crustal elements.

Yep - I had a "barium meal" 25 years ago as part of diagnosing a "sliding hiatus hernia" (valve at the top of my stomach poking through the diaphragm or something like that) - a most interesting procedure - had to take a couple of chemicals that generated gas to inflate my stomach, then a glassful of thick white paste (the "barium meal")......and wasn't allowed to burp....which was REALY frickin' hard with a stomach pumped with gas!!

they took a quick series of x-rays as the barium slid down my throat & into the stomach - I still have the pictures.

The barium hasn't killed me yet, and the condition seems to have been "cured".......so I'm not really a believer of barium as any sort of poison! ;)

I have always wondered, what is the obsession of these three elements in the chemtrail community? Weren't they claiming before that a different element (as opposed to strontium) was being somehow sprayed into the atmosphere?

I have always wondered, what is the obsession of these three elements in the chemtrail community? Weren't they claiming before that a different element (as opposed to strontium) was being somehow sprayed into the atmosphere?

Ethylene Dibromide to begin with http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/evolution.html

Aluminium because it has been looked at as a method of geoengineering

Barium because of this https://www.metabunk.org/threads/how-did-barium-get-into-chemtrails.210/

And strontium, well because strontium sounds scary I guess (unless I've missed something)

And strontium, well because strontium sounds scary I guess (unless I've missed something)

Yeah they probably wanted to leverage off the (legitimate) concerns about strontium-90 which is a radioactive by-product of nuclear fission; natural Strontium is not harmful and may actually have health benefits!

Yeah they probably wanted to leverage off the (legitimate) concerns about strontium-90 which is a radioactive by-product of nuclear fission; natural Strontium is not harmful and may actually have health benefits!

Just like all the other ingredients that get added to the list such as cancers, dessicated red blood cells, fungus etc

Strontium:

Even some with barium

Toxicity is all about the dose. Nobody takes aluminum as a supplement, however we all eat around 8mg every day, as it's pretty much everywhere (which is also why it shows up on all the tests people do)

Strontium:

Even some with barium

Toxicity is all about the dose. Nobody takes aluminum as a supplement, however we all eat around 8mg every day, as it's pretty much everywhere (which is also why it shows up on all the tests people do)
Reef foundation A is a supplement to help coral skeleton formation in a reef aquarium. At least that's what I buy it for.

Reef foundation A is a supplement to help coral skeleton formation in a reef aquarium. At least that's what I buy it for.

Oops. I thought it was something like Coral Calcium. :oops:

This one has the trifecta:
http://www.raysahelian.com/coral_calcium.html
What are the most common minerals found in Coral Calcium Supplement?
The top 20 elements in coral calcium are (in descending order):
Calcium
Carbon
Magnesium, you can find magnesium supplement on sale.
Sulfur
Silicon
Hydrogen
Iron
Strontium mineral has been studied as a bone building supplement.
Chlorine
Aluminum
Deuterium
Sodium
Phosphorus
Potassium
Manganese
Titanium
Erbium
Praseodymium
Zinc
Barium