Moon shape is changing due to Japanese mining?

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
Not quite what to say about this bizarre CT. Roxy Lopez seems to have gone off the deep end and is claiming to show two photos of the moon(I only see one), and that the moon is changing either shape or position(I think she is saying both), and it has something to do with either mining or a japanese spacecraft Kounotori2 which delivered supplies to the ISS. Very poor description of the claims but remarkable how all the comments seem to understand it completely........:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkamfU9Khio

I think some of the change she is seeing is explained here:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/moon_ap_per.html

All one would have to do is just tell her that Evergreen uses Pinal as a secret space launch facility, and that they make those haboob dust storms to block everyones view of it

The CT in part 2 has gotten more bizarre and perhaps even more incomprehensible.
I see it as an insight into the CT mind, showing how vague ideas get processed through groupthink into a grandoise CT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZHNaa8inSA

Now it is a FACT that:
1. the moon is currently being mined (no evidence supplied)
2. Terraforming is deliberately modifying a planet to be similar to earth (Wikipedia)
3. Space weather is the concept of changing environmental conditions in near earth space (Wikipedia)
4. Mars is a dead planet, billions of dollars are going into various terraforming projects (no evidence supplied)

Not claimed as FACT:
1. An F-18 tested Mars landing radar last month. (Photo supplied)

2. This photo of the Mars Rover near the Endeavor crater is shown, no claims are made about it,
but the image shows what appear to be wind-blown ripples in the surface, interspersed with light colored material:
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr...ef/jext+(SpaceRef+-+Space+News+as+it+Happens)

3. There have been debates on heating the earth.
4. A new Mars Rover named curiosity will land Augus 2012.

These questions are asked:
How Did Mars die?
What else is going on?
Whay are scientists playing God?
How is this affecting the earth?

Photos of "chemtrails' are shown.

Claims:
1. "July 2011, Hundreds of strange eye witness reports from the public and strange rainbow type orbs that shoot vertically from the sky to the ground." (no evidence provided)

2. "Something is happpening with the positioning of the sun, rising in the southeast and setting in the northwest in Arizona. Some of questions being asked about the sun all over the world to follow: "

3. "Does any body else think that maybe the earth is already gong through early stages of polar flip, but we are beig kept quiet about it?"

4."From Arizona: Last month the sun started making its normal show up to the south and for te betterpart of a week to 10 days it was blazng into our home rigt at dinner time. About a week ago the sun not onlywaasn't shining on the patio door but had moved so much that the patio was geting a shadow from the side of the house. Thought maybe there was something more to it all, and now I'm sure of it....."

5. "G650, otherwise known as the Gulfstream G650 is unsurpassed in the business world, ultra high speed, price tag starts at $100 million dollars, mach .995 in flight testing, further solidifying its claim as the world's fastest civil aircraft... nearly the speed of sound. April 2, 2011 5:45 PM The FAA has confirmed a Gulfstream G650 test aircraft crashed at 9:30 AM MT on its takeoff roll on runway 15 21 at Roswell, New Mexico, killing all four aboard. 4 pilots die."

6. Last year CERN put the LHC at work, within a week you had the 8.8 Chilean earthquake, the 6th biggest in history. Now, after 3 months of halting the machine, they put it online and we get the 5th biggest, 2 of the BIGGEST earthquakes of history in a year" Is this a mere coincidence or could there be a correlation?"

7. "Wait until I introduce you to ALICE. International Collaboration The ALICE Collaboration 33 countries, 116 Institutes and over 1000 members a large ION COLLISION EXPERIMENT. You will have to wait for Part III"

8. "If you don't get it by now... we will explain even deeper in part III. For now, our planet, Mars, and our moon are under seige.... and you and I, the general public are paying for it!"

9. "We are worth saving... thank you Littlel Buck Harjo for being a keeper of TRUTH."

10. "Thanks to Pamela Glasner for your beautiful book Finding Emmaus and for your courage"

11. "Some photos contributed by Martin Hand Photos, Erin of Judah, Sarah Voites, Jerry Niemen, Munchen Harlaching, Roxy Lopez The Truth Denied, and special close up planes Thomas Allen Molter. Soecial thanks to all who contribute research to our site, Steve Sussman, I AM Awake, Steve Mallen, Charles Kafka, Izora Woods, Aji Condro,IAM ONE and WE are many!!! T our creator We ask for your protection, and we beg of you to keep humanity UNIFIED. We shall prevail!!!

12. more information about the Commercial Orb Transportation Services project, visit
http://www.nasa.gov/cots
Chief Executive Officer and Member of Advisory Board, Evergreen Advisors, LLC
A TRUTH DENIED presentation. The Truth Never Lies.

I think that when they start claiming odd things like the moon changing shape, or the sun setting in the wrong position, then that's verging toward a religion, rather than a conspiracy theory.

It's part of the deep David Icke mindset - a vague sense that the world is a manufactured illusion of some sort.

The question from a debunker's perspective is: is it worth debunking? Is this a conspiracy theory that is spreading? Is it possible to actually explain things to the type of person who falls for such unusual ideas?

well, she didn't make any substantive response at aircrap about the moon's libration, and deleted a comment about it at her youtube channel, so I suppose she's hardened up and isn't willing to change her mind despite factual material to the contrary.

The book review above provides some insight to me about how they see themselves as having special abilities, but are misunderstood. Thi sets up a dynamic where the group develops an us vs. them and even a victim mentality that creates resistance to correction.
Then, correction is seen as a threat, members who propose correction get ostracized and labeled the enemy, outsiders labeled shills, dininformation agents, etc. This initializes paranoid behavior and so on. A viscious cycle repeats itself.

I see them as being easily persuaded producers of tempests within teacups, and while believing themselves to be original thinkers, very susceptible to a groupthink/ herd mentality and trust within their small circle.

The circle is kept small to some extent because a small group is resistant to correction through the conflicts that would inevitably occur as the group develops a larger more diverse membership. To that extent, it is self-limiting and probably not that much worth debunking.

From what I've seen, growth can only ensue when censorship controls penetration of diverse opinion and networking selects out non-believers allowing growth to occur unimpeded.

Its not so much that I'm interested i debunking this, but understanding the process of how it all happens I do find interesting. Some day a book, perhaps.

5. "G650, otherwise known as the Gulfstream G650 is unsurpassed in the business world, ultra high speed, price tag starts at $100 million dollars, mach .995 in flight testing, further solidifying its claim as the world's fastest civil aircraft... nearly the speed of sound. April 2, 2011 5:45 PM The FAA has confirmed a Gulfstream G650 test aircraft crashed at 9:30 AM MT on its takeoff roll on runway 15 21 at Roswell, New Mexico, killing all four aboard. 4 pilots die."

do they say how/why this is relevant at all??

The accident did happen, but the 650's published performance is a little less than claimed here with max speed (Mmo) of mach .925 - as they say the .995 was achieved in flight testing - in a 16-18 degree dive! see http://avstop.com/news_august_2010/...rcraft_gulfstream_g650_reaches_mach_0.995.htm

And also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G650 and http://www.gulfstream.com/gulfstreamg650/

Roxy seems to be to be totally out in fruit loops land. She insists that Evergreen has their own KC-135 fleet, even though I told her that the pic of a 4 engine aircraft she had in her Pinal Airpark video was a 747, that was even missing engines. She acted like she acknowledged that, but again she brought up the Evergreen KC-135 canard in one of her messages.

And with this moon mining she is insisting on, eh, I think she needs help.

She also has an image of a Piper Seneca (N121WA) with cloud seeding flares, on the front page of her website. I actually have probably nearly 200 hours in that individual aircraft. And then on there too, is a picture of a fuel dump nozzle, looks like from an Airbus.

She also insists there were no storms during that Phoenix dust storm that was famous a couple of months ago, when there clearly were monsoonal thunderstorms that causes an outflow gust front, which was initiated that. She is just so utterly unknowledgable about everything.

well, she didn't make any substantive response at aircrap about the moon's libration, and deleted a comment about it at her youtube channel, so I suppose she's hardened up and isn't willing to change her mind despite factual material to the contrary.

The book review above provides some insight to me about how they see themselves as having special abilities, but are misunderstood. Thi sets up a dynamic where the group develops an us vs. them and even a victim mentality that creates resistance to correction.
Then, correction is seen as a threat, members who propose correction get ostracized and labeled the enemy, outsiders labeled shills, dininformation agents, etc. This initializes paranoid behavior and so on. A viscious cycle repeats itself.

I see them as being easily persuaded producers of tempests within teacups, and while believing themselves to be original thinkers, very susceptible to a groupthink/ herd mentality and trust within their small circle.

The circle is kept small to some extent because a small group is resistant to correction through the conflicts that would inevitably occur as the group develops a larger more diverse membership. To that extent, it is self-limiting and probably not that much worth debunking.

From what I've seen, growth can only ensue when censorship controls penetration of diverse opinion and networking selects out non-believers allowing growth to occur unimpeded.

Its not so much that I'm interested i debunking this, but understanding the process of how it all happens I do find interesting. Some day a book, perhaps.

Maybe you should go back to the poems

A book? Honestly, don't.

A book? Honestly, don't.

But there totally could be a book about those who have perpetuated conspiracies and misinformation, in order to make money. Its gotten to be quite a convoluted web around these involved in the for-profit conspiracies.

Especialy

1. William Thomas
2. Michael Murphy
2. Tony Hilder
3. Alex Jones
4. Len Horowitz

These people used to be all great friends, and now the last 3, are practically at each others throats. Why? Over making money from it all. Accusations of adultery, becoming enemies over not endorsing each others products, it goes on and on.

And there are those who maybe have been true believers but maybe are not specifically have a profit motive

Carnicom. I do not think he tried to profit, but he is trying to start a non-profit now from others money, and of course he could pay himself
Roxy Lopez. Although she is just as disingenuous as the for profit ones, and probably the looniest. She is more than a few fries short of a happy meal.

Lee is just jealous about me writing a book, while he lurks around truthing. ooks are getting quite easy to publish, print runs are smaller, ebooks are something anyone can do. One of my old friends from High School has written a book, a fellow whom no one would have ever thought cared about anything but racing motorcycles 30 years ago. When we got together after 30 yars he handed me a copy and said, here's my book!

My first book has probably got to be about my experience with chemtrails, but I'm mulling a novel, probably semi-autoboigraphical.
Lee might make it into the book if he amounts no anything.
On second thought, nahhh...................

Here's Doyle W. Sinclair's novel, a good read:
"Blue Eyed Son" - There was more to the 60's than sex, drugs and Rock and Roll
http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Eyed-Son-Take-psychedelic-through/dp/1449510256

This moon things seems depressingly common, and very hard to talk people out of:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread771886/pg1

This is the second night the moon has had the light at the bottom. The equatorial moon as it's called or boat moon, etc. The crazy thing also is that it was normal ( the crescent almost staraight up and down 6 hours ago. )
Now it's flipped 90 degrees Anyone else seeing this?

Something I've been thinking a lot about recently is how anything sufficiently complex actually becomes a fertile source of bunk. In this case the way the phases of the moon work is just a little bit beyond the knowledge and visualization powers of some people, so they take the leap into it being something weird. It's impossible to talk them out of it, and they actually go into some depth to try and maintain their position.

That they can go all out for an obvious impossibility like the moon flipping 90 degrees goes a long way to demonstrate how easy it must be to accept less implausible theories, like chemtrails, or WTC controlled demolitions.

That is odd...

6 / 24 = 90 / 360

Who could know?

(Yes, it's a bit more complicated than that, but still - close enough.)

Back