Mick West on the Pat Walsh Show, KFBK Sacrament, Talking About Chemtrails

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

I was on a local radio show on Monday, talking about contrails and the chemtrail theory. They took the above photo because I'd just pointed out there were a couple of nice pink contrails in the sky. I mentioned them later when discussing why people don't notice things they are not interested in.

My segment is here. Just under 37 minutes.

It was quite an interesting experience, there were a variety of callers from across the spectrum.

There's an odd bit about halfway with an Al Gore impersonator making jokes about cloud seeding. I did not hear that when I was there. The actual experience is different from what you hear here, with more commercial breaks and breaks for news.

Attachments

• f69f11fd71300cef575257589df09705.jpg
    f69f11fd71300cef575257589df09705.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
Very good Mick! "you know how to light the phones up sir" :cool:
The host did well too, picking up on the contradiction about Yosemite.

Have you considered hosting your own regular phone-in, sounds like it would be very popular and effective.

Very good Mick! "you know how to light the phones up sir" :cool:
The host did well too, picking up on the contradiction about Yosemite.
Yes, it was nice being able to use things we'd researched and discussed here.
https://www.metabunk.org/yosemite-contrail-grid-17-june-2015.t6427/

Have you considered hosting your own regular phone-in, sounds like it would be very popular and effective.

I'm not sure I'd have the audience for it yet (to get people to call in). Maybe though - it's a good way of reaching individuals.

At around 25:45 the pilot who called in says more inefficient engines make more water vapor, and seemed to be suggesting they would make bigger contrails. I missed that when I said his points were "all quite correct". In some sense it's correct, as the an inefficient engine burns more fuel, and so (all things being equal) is going to make more water vapor.

However the actual size of the engine is going to be a much bigger factor - and the biggest factor is atmospheric conditions. If similar sized engines actually make contrails in the same conditions, then they will probably look pretty much the same, regardless of efficiency (except in marginal conditions).

That would all have been a bit complicated to get into anyway.

Back