Metabunk facebook page

Met Watch

I'll promote it where I can. Is there any way to provide a link on the homepage, with a facebook logo or something? Since that's where almost all our traffic starts, we might as well promote it there...

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'll promote it where I can. Is there any way to provide a link on the homepage, with a facebook logo or something? Since that's where almost all our traffic starts, we might as well promote it there...

Yeah, I'm looking into it.

JRBids

Senior Member.
If I may make a suggestion, when you post content space out the time. I realize there was nothing there to start with but you might want to wait a few hours or more between postings on your page. Otherwise once you DO build up the membership if they get too much in their feeds at once they tend to ignore the posts or hide the group. Just something the other admins told me when I started adminning the Conspiracy Theorists Say the Darnedest Things FB page. <----- which you are welcome to come and join! Hilarity ensues!

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
If I may make a suggestion, when you post content space out the time. I realize there was nothing there to start with but you might want to wait a few hours or more between postings on your page. Otherwise once you DO build up the membership if they get too much in their feeds at once they tend to ignore the posts or hide the group. Just something the other admins told me when I started adminning the Conspiracy Theorists Say the Darnedest Things FB page. <----- which you are welcome to come and join! Hilarity ensues!

Thanks. I was planning on a max of 1 post every 24 hours (assuming there is something interesting to post) now I've got it set up. I've got two post scheduled - you can set them to post in the future.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Metabunk 2.0 Site Feedback & News 34
A How to use the refraction approximation in the metabunk curve calculator Flat Earth 0
Mick West Tales From the Rabbit Hole - A Mick West / Metabunk Podcast Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 20
Mick West I'm displaying ads for ETRH on Metabunk Site Feedback & News 8
ConfusedHominid Need Debunking (Claim): Metabunk Curve Calculator Does Not Calculate for Angular Size Flat Earth 13
Mick West Metabunk Flat Earth Route Simulator Tools for Investigating and Debunking 17
Inti Presenting the good stuff in Metabunk and Contrail Science in a different way? Practical Debunking 6
MikeC Metabunk linked from Cracked.com article on "Truthers" Sandy Hook 2
Mick West Metabunk is Five Years Old Site Feedback & News 15
Libertarian Monetizing Metabunk? Site Feedback & News 22
Mick West The Linode/Metabunk Power Outage Site Feedback & News 5
Critical Thinker How to search for an image on Metabunk (and other websites) How To 9
Mick West Metabunk is Four Years Old Site Feedback & News 16
Sine metu Metabunk is my new rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 12
Mick West Metabunk is Three Years Old Site Feedback & News 6
MikeC Has Trolling Increased, here on Metabunk? Site Feedback & News 11
Clock The members of Metabunk are a "Disinformation Group" General Discussion 18
Mick West How to Post an Image on Metabunk How To 5
Mick West About Metabunk Site Feedback & News 0
Mick West Do you want to be a moderator on Metabunk? Site Feedback & News 26
Clock List of 9/11 threads on Metabunk General Discussion 0
Mick West Metabunk is now on ForumRunner for iPhone, iPad and Android Site Feedback & News 0
Mick West Is Metabunk slow for you Site Feedback & News 8
Mick West Contrail Science and Metabunk on the Critical Wit Podcast General Discussion 0
Mendel Facebook Removes all QAnon Pages, Group, and Instagram Accounts Current Events 0
Oystein AE911Truth: Analysis of their Facebook "Likes" 9/11 25
Mick West Tales From The Rabbit Hole Facebook Group Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 0
Marin B Facebook moderators believing in conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 4
Trailspotter The Spreading of Misinformation Online Practical Debunking 13
Eyes_Open Hi Everyone - General Discussion 1
Mick West Hoax: Fuel Dump video on Facebook [Flight BA244 from Buenos Aires to London] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 181
KC-10FE "Team Chemtrail" & Chemtrail Pilots Anonymous Satirical Facebook Group Contrails and Chemtrails 22
Mick West How to Find the Exact Upload Time of a Facebook Photo Practical Debunking 5
Mick West New sharing buttons Site Feedback & News 0
Svartbjørn Debunked (sort of): Picture of LEO spraying a child with Mace General Discussion 1
Pete Tar "Facebook tinkered with users’ feeds for a massive psychology experiment" General Discussion 111
TWCobra International Chemtrail Association-FaceBook Hoax Contrails and Chemtrails 114
Christian Svensson Chemtrails Global Skywatch facebook discussion Contrails and Chemtrails 49
TWCobra Facebook chemtrail "whistleblower" Contrails and Chemtrails 119
JRBids Facebook violence General Discussion 7
HappyMonday MSN Debunks 'Facebook Page' set up before the Boston Bombing' theory Boston Marathon Bombings 2
Mick West Chemtrail Awareness on Facebook, moves on a bit Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail Plane and Other Unlabeled Photos from Facebook etc. Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 227
chem_what Chemtrailers on Facebook. Contrails and Chemtrails 6
HappyMonday Chemtrails / Orgone Sponsored link on Facebook Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Danell Zorn Facebook and CIA conspiracy theory Conspiracy Theories 116
brent_brent facebook friend uploads Aluminium, Strontium & Barium In Brisbane Rainwater LOL Contrails and Chemtrails 16
P Facebook group dedicated to spamming contrail science Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Des O Discussions with chemtrailers on facebook Contrails and Chemtrails 216
MikeG Debunked: Obamacare Article 54 (Satire FB Page) General Discussion 2
Related Articles

Related Articles