Metabunk facebook page

I'll promote it where I can. Is there any way to provide a link on the homepage, with a facebook logo or something? Since that's where almost all our traffic starts, we might as well promote it there...

I'll promote it where I can. Is there any way to provide a link on the homepage, with a facebook logo or something? Since that's where almost all our traffic starts, we might as well promote it there...

Yeah, I'm looking into it.

If I may make a suggestion, when you post content space out the time. I realize there was nothing there to start with but you might want to wait a few hours or more between postings on your page. Otherwise once you DO build up the membership if they get too much in their feeds at once they tend to ignore the posts or hide the group. Just something the other admins told me when I started adminning the Conspiracy Theorists Say the Darnedest Things FB page. <----- which you are welcome to come and join! Hilarity ensues!

If I may make a suggestion, when you post content space out the time. I realize there was nothing there to start with but you might want to wait a few hours or more between postings on your page. Otherwise once you DO build up the membership if they get too much in their feeds at once they tend to ignore the posts or hide the group. Just something the other admins told me when I started adminning the Conspiracy Theorists Say the Darnedest Things FB page. <----- which you are welcome to come and join! Hilarity ensues!

Thanks. I was planning on a max of 1 post every 24 hours (assuming there is something interesting to post) now I've got it set up. I've got two post scheduled - you can set them to post in the future.

Back