Manganese di-Bromo di-Fluoro-Benzidine?

MikeC

Closed Account
The latest threat according to Rense - http://www.rense.com/general92/chmm.htm - turning our skies blue!!

with 500 times the normal level of Manganese, and "tests" done on local snow, etc. - none of which are actually documented in the article of course.

I can't find any reference toManganese di-Bromo di-Fluoro-Benzidine online - it appears to exist only in this article and derivatives of it.

And "Universal Atmospheric Protection Act" also only occurs in this article.

Ilya Sandra Perlingieri has, unfortunately, been promoting nonsense like this for quite some time. Her PhD is apparently in Art History (if it exists at all), and her "widely acclaimed" book is self published.

Not that I'd use that as an argument from lack of authority,I myself have zero credentials, just facts. But her assumption of the mantle of authority by putting Dr. in front of her name deserves debunking in itself.

But stick to the facts. She claims:

Since last Summer, deeper "blue skies" have been seen in parts of the Midwest (Ohio and Indiana) and the Eastern seaboard (from New York and New Jersey up to the New England states). Regularly, I would look up at the sky and see a grayish blanket, knowing (from having my own snow independently tested) that they are full of poisons. This is the Chemtrails synthetic-blanket covering under which we now live daily; and it has no relationship whatsoever with any real clouds.

Tragically, our magnificent assortment of real clouds are gone: destroyed by the military with all their deadly and illegal weather experimentation and modification.

Anything so dramatic would be quite obvious to everyone and an immediate cause for major concern, if not widespread panic.

Luckily it's quite easy to prove disprove, just use Flickr to search for photos of a particular region, use something like the Statue of Liberty for a reference point, and then look at photos through the year, example - last June:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=sta...0100701-20100801&ss=0&ct=0&mt=all&w=all&adv=1

This shows just the normal range of clouds you would expect. Case closed.

Last edited:
It does raise an interesting question though. What should a debunker do with the off-the-charts sources of bunk like rense.com? It seems fairly obvious that they are beyond reason - so much so that one suspects they might just be in it for the money (with their large amount of fear-based marketing for bogus health and survivalist products).

My feeling is that they should in general be ignored, unless they make some specific claim that A) they offer evidence for, and B) others pick up. Then debunk that claim (assuming it's bunk, of course)

Back